Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Today I picked up a 5pk of Jesus Fuego Origen Originals. Can't wait to fire one of these little suckers up! Might make for a good afternoon smoke tomorrow!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Been a good couple of days for me and cigars.

Yesterday I got my end of a trade with Stephen which I talked about in the good traders thread. It was for 4 Capoeiras and he threw in a few DE Naturals, a Puros Indios and a Pirate's Gold.

Today I got a package from CCom including 10 DPG CC 1979s, 10 5 Vegas Classics from the DD a few days ago, 4 Morro Castle Belicosos, 1 Punch Gran Puro, 1 Punch Rare Corojo, and 1 Punch Uppercut. I gotta say, Punch is such an underrated brand, and quickly becoming my second favorite GCC cigar behind La Gloria Cubana. If you haven't tried it, and you like alot of the med/full boutique brands throw a few into your next order.

Its friday night, one of these might not even make it into the humi . . . . we'll see.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    MTuccelli:
    Received a package today from RCY Cigars and it had this really nice coffee mug and 2 ea Black Pearl, Brickhouse, AVO, RyJ 1875 and Flor Fina 8-5-8. Looks like Rick and I have similar tastes and I am looking forward to diving into these cigars after they have rested and are over their jet lag.

Dude, Brickhouse are awesome. Enjoy brother.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got some 5 Vegas Limitada 2001 today. Nice looking cigar, really spiffy presentation. Hope the flavor matches the appearance. On my way to find out.
    2001??? Where did you find those? Didn't even know there was such a thing! LoL ;)
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    1 Box of 5 Vegas Miami M5

1 Tin of 5 Vegas

1 Padilla Collected Works Sampler

Just in time for a weekend of night shifts

PuroFreak:
    2001??? Where did you find those? Didn't even know there was such a thing! LoL ;)
    Oops, lol. That would be quite a find though.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    PuroFreak:
    Today I picked up a 5pk of Jesus Fuego Origen Originals. Can't wait to fire one of these little suckers up! Might make for a good afternoon smoke tomorrow!
    Me too!!! I got two 5 packs. Ugliest little cigars I've ever seen, all bent and crooked and unbanded. Almost hard to tell which end to light and which end to smoke, but they have the flavor in spades.
    bigharpoon:
    PuroFreak:
    Me too!!! I got two 5 packs. Ugliest little cigars I've ever seen, all bent and crooked and unbanded. Almost hard to tell which end to light and which end to smoke, but they have the flavor in spades.
    That's awesome. I've never had one but I've heard great things about them. Can't wait for my day off tomorrow!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Mmmm Origen Originals are awesome. Need to get a few more sleeves myself. One end does have a cap or sorts on it. That's not the end you light haha.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    LHCOF...good thing I bought me a box!
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    10 Gurkha Park Ave Connecticut
    10 Legends Purple Label
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    5 Vegas classic and 5 Vegas series A from the DD.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    A totally uncalled-for bombing from RC's unit, nice hit guys, I've wanted to pick this sampler (CAO America Four for the Fourth) up for a while, just never got around to it. I'm also really excited about the Fotress's, I had a toro last month and thought it would be better in Robusto...guess I will get to find out now.

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    My last set of order I was waiting for and an awesome single sniper shot from Kevin, 415!

Dirty Rats and AVO LE07s

Sniper shot from 415, Kevin

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice, very nice. I've gone through half a box of those Dirty Rats. Going to let the rest of them age now. You already know how I feel looking at those Avo's. Good hit 415, that thing is a beauty. Wow!!
    I'm way jealous of those Avo LE07 Shawn, that's one of the best Avo cigars I've had. Congrats on the pickup...and if you need help smoking them, well you just let old Joe know and I'll help you out.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    happy birthday to me

Photobucket
    415:
    happy birthday to me

Photobucket

Show off, your B-Day already passed, lol. Man that Boris looks good, you guys are always finding these cigars that no one else can....
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    happy birthday to me

Photobucket

Show off, your B-Day already passed, lol. Man that Boris looks good, you guys are always finding these cigars that no one else can....
    No joke! Is love to find a box of the Boris... I didn't even know there were any out there to buy.
    i was saving for that box of opus when i stumbled upon these. looks like it will be another month or two till i can pick up that opus i wanted. havent tried either of them yet.
    415:
    i was saving for that box of opus x when i stumbled upon these. looks like it will be another month or two till i can pick up that opus i wanted. havent tried either of them yet.

and they are rare but not imposible to find. you just need to know where to look, and have alot of free time to to look for them
    415:
    happy birthday to me

Photobucket
    Whoaaa, great pick up man and Happy Birthday!! Just from reviews, I think the Boris rates a bit better then the Drac, but again, everyone likes something different. Enjoy em man!
    zeebra:
    415:
    happy birthday to me

Photobucket
    Whoaaa, great pick up man and Happy Birthday!! Just from reviews, I think the Boris rates a bit better then the Drac, but again, everyone likes something different. Enjoy em man!
    thats what ive herd. i will find out in a month or so when im in vegas
    j0z3r:
    I'm way jealous of those Avo LE07 Shawn, that's one of the best Avo cigars I've had. Congrats on the pickup...and if you need help smoking them, well you just let old Joe know and I'll help you out.
    If you are interested let me know, I can find out if the person I purchased it from has another box. Only 4000 boxes were made of the 07s. It was either 07s or 05s, and went with 07s as I think they were more to what I like. Ya, I know where to find ya Joe...lol.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Well, since I am a newbie and quickly learning. I have learned that maintaining proper humidity levels is key. So, since the crappy analog readout is not working well, I have ordered from the UPick2 the Humicare set and the La Pearla Habana's. Hopefully this will work for me and I can keep a proper humidity in my slowly growing collection.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Just picked up a 5'er of Quesada Espana at my local B&M. image
    Got my CCOM order of Carlos Torano Dominico, thanks Alienmisprint for putting me on to these. Of course I may have to aged these for two years to get the same effect, lol. Also got a box of Liga Privada T-52's. And Lilwing88 bombed me with a Kristoff Maduro, Camacho Coyolar Figurado, Padron Serie 1926, LA SIRENA, Perdomo Patriarch and a Liga Privada No.9. Wow, what a day...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    RCY Cigars:
    Got my CCOM order of Carlos Torano Dominico, thanks Alienmisprint for putting me on to these. Of course I may have to aged these for two years to get the same effect, lol. Also got a box of Liga Privada T-52's. And Lilwing88 bombed me with a Kristoff Maduro, Camacho Coyolar Figurado, Padron Serie 1926, LA SIRENA, Perdomo Patriarch and a Liga Privada No.9. Wow, what a day...
    Damn nice haul man. If the Dominico's are the same, they should still be pretty damn good ROTT. And I can't wait to hear how that La Sirena is....been pretty curious about them.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Man, wheer do I get those Maduro BBMFs?