Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    Nice haul Tony. Love those Origen Originals, awesome size.
    Yeah, out of everything I got in today, I am probably the most excited to try those.
    I've heard so much about these. I need to get up to the b&m and pick up a pack of those!
    Do it! Such an awesome little smoke.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Yesterday was a good day for the Slob. 1 lb. of beads...1 box of Monte Christo Media Noche...1 box San Cristobal del la Habano Oficios...1 box of Monte Cristo #4...1 box of Legends Comacho...1 box of Private Stock Coronas.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Poker Slob:
    Yesterday was a good day for the Slob. 1 lb. of beads...1 box of Monte Christo Media Noche...1 box San Cristobal del la Habano Oficios...1 box of Monte Cristo #4...1 box of Legends Comacho...1 box of Private Stock Coronas.
    When they are on, the Monte 4 is a great Petite Corona. Smoke them all the time. What's the date/box code on your new box?
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    I jumped the gun on that. The Monte's arrive tomorrow. The San Cristobal's are 03/08.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, out of everything I got in today, I am probably the most excited to try those.
    I've heard so much about these. I need to get up to the b&m and pick up a pack of those!
    You guy's just don't understand how freakin' lucky you are to have access to B&M's.
    My selection of sticks up here is determined by what I can get at c.com or occassionally another online source.
    Would love to be able to walk into a B&M and just purchase a couple of any new stick I saw just to give them a go.
    Now with the shipping situation at C.com it is worse. I have to keep my orders small so they can be forward shipped so I tend not to include very many new, untried sticks. I HATE shopping, but walking around a huge B&M like some of you guy's talk about would be incredible.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    You guy's just don't understand how freakin' lucky you are to have access to B&M's.
    My selection of sticks up here is determined by what I can get at c.com or occassionally another online source.
    Would love to be able to walk into a B&M and just purchase a couple of any new stick I saw just to give them a go.
    Now with the shipping situation at C.com it is worse. I have to keep my orders small so they can be forward shipped so I tend not to include very many new, untried sticks. I HATE shopping, but walking around a huge B&M like some of you guy's talk about would be incredible.
    I'm not in quite the same boats as you Doug, but I don't have a B&M closer than an hour. And its closed on Sunday, the only day (normally) that I can make that trip. I depend heavily on the BoTLs here to get the newer stuff out that Ccom doesn't carry. I know your situation is even worse, and I do sympathize. If you ever need someone to forward a larger order for you, just let me know man, I have no issues with that.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Just left my local B&M and picked up a CAO Traviata, La Aurora 107 and the new Oliva V #4 5x43. image
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    I'm not in quite the same boats as you Doug, but I don't have a B&M closer than an hour. And its closed on Sunday, the only day (normally) that I can make that trip. I depend heavily on the BoTLs here to get the newer stuff out that Ccom doesn't carry. I know your situation is even worse, and I do sympathize. If you ever need someone to forward a larger order for you, just let me know man, I have no issues with that.
    Well greatly appreciated Tony. As you know I have used your services in the past and will again, but I am keeping my orders smaller these days since I lost that BIG one to the customs boys.
    Boy, Tony you must really live in what is considered the sticks to be an hour away from anything there lol.
    Got bombed by my dad... image Apparently he got himself some goodies as well, but he "doesn't really smoke many maduros" so he "thought he would let me have those" LOL
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    docbp87:
    Got bombed by my dad... image Apparently he got himself some goodies as well, but he "doesn't really smoke many maduros" so he "thought he would let me have those" LOL
    Anejo Sampler and the Hemingway Sampler is an awesome sampler.
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    Well greatly appreciated Tony. As you know I have used your services in the past and will again, but I am keeping my orders smaller these days since I lost that BIG one to the customs boys.
    Boy, Tony you must really live in what is considered the sticks to be an hour away from anything there lol.
    I didn't know you had lost a package to customs....that blows. And yeah, I do live in the boonies. I really, really hope that wherever I go next there is a good B&M local. But until then, I'm forced to continue to try and create my own B&M here at the house.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I received a Black Pearl, Palma Real, Padilla Achilles, Cibao, San Lotano maduro and a Tatiana. This was a trade I made with ASHTRAY
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    that looks like heaven to me man!!! I love me sum Fuente's
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    This is from today, lcpleel....

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    VERY NICE. Partagas 150? Daaaamn.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received a second shipment today consisting of a 5 pack of Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sun Grown and a 5 pack of Gran Habano Connecticut #1 Rothschild
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    2 Padron 1926's and 5 Padron 1964s Maduros.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    4 MoW Armadas in a trade with blurr.
    A super-gangster Mr. Miyagi shirt.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Got my end of a trade with Joeyjoe21_8 plus 3 extra sticks. He sent me some awesome looking Gurkhas some with 1 1/2 years - 3 years of age.
    The Estate Select Shaggy looks really awesome as do the legends.
    Thanks, Joe, I appreciate it.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    10 diesel shortys
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    2 Padron 1924s and 5 Padron 1964s Maduros. 2 Olivia O Maduros
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    j0z3r:
    Hey buddy, I hear ya. I have one local one and a small, really small shop that's close to me. Either of them are any good. The bigger one is nice, but they still charge just to sit in their lounge even if you buy stuff, they don't usually get anything new in, and I can get stuff cheaper online. So I really don't go to any shops around me.
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    5 Padron Londres Naturals, 5 Padron Londres Maduros, 15 Perdomo ESV Seconds. MMMMMMM...the Padrons. Can't wait to let them sit for a bit and smoke one. My favorite smoke so far.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Diamondog:

If only... Nice score Mr.DD.
    Diamondog:

damn, never had these but they look nice.
    phobicsquirrel:
    How do you keep your signature picture animated? I am trying to be a copy cat and mine isn't staying animated??
    Diamondog:
    phobicsquirrel:
    How do you keep your signature picture animated? I am trying to be a copy cat and mine isn't staying animated??
    NVM...I think you may have started a new trend lol....
    lol, yours looks animated to me bud.