Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:
    Heavy:
    Heavy:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:
    I've heard that the Frank is one of the best cigars ever made by Tatuaje. Lucky SOB lol.

only if you like Tats.

they have a blending style that im not "wowed" by.
    its good.
    i will gladly smoke them.
    just not into the style.

its like if you dont like the Kelner Musk, you will like nothing that Davidoff puts out... no matter how limited it is or how much hype is behind it.

Yet to have a Davidoff and never heard of Kelner Musk. Sounds kinda cool, kinda gross, but definitely intriguing. Mind explaining what that is?
    It is the signature taste of Hendrik Kelner's blends, and he's the blender, or maybe lead blender if they have several, for Davidoff. The best way to describe it is as an almost musty, but delicious, flavor. The man is truly a masterful blender, he achieves things with tobacco I've not seen from any other blenders. If you want to experience the taste without shelling out a lot of money, look into the Avo Classic, the taste comes through very distinctly and the price is reasonable.

j0z3r, now I know why I like my AVO classic robusto's. I had three Davidoff puro dominicano's. They were a bit pricey from where I got them. But, I wanted to try them. After having one, I truly can say l like those flavours. A friend of minds gave me two AVO classic's and I couldn't pinpoint that one flavor. But it had me hooked and I bought a box. Better price than the Daividoff's. I see now there's even more to learning about the cigar itself, but it's maker. Thanks, eyes still wide open for learning, lol....
    the first cigar that i recognized that flavor profile was in the Zino Classic. most kelner blends have that signature but some do not.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:
    Heavy:
    Heavy:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:
    I've heard that the Frank is one of the best cigars ever made by Tatuaje. Lucky SOB lol.

only if you like Tats.

they have a blending style that im not "wowed" by.
    its good.
    i will gladly smoke them.
    just not into the style.

its like if you dont like the Kelner Musk, you will like nothing that Davidoff puts out... no matter how limited it is or how much hype is behind it.

Yet to have a Davidoff and never heard of Kelner Musk. Sounds kinda cool, kinda gross, but definitely intriguing. Mind explaining what that is?
    It is the signature taste of Hendrik Kelner's blends, and he's the blender, or maybe lead blender if they have several, for Davidoff. The best way to describe it is as an almost musty, but delicious, flavor. The man is truly a masterful blender, he achieves things with tobacco I've not seen from any other blenders. If you want to experience the taste without shelling out a lot of money, look into the Avo Classic, the taste comes through very distinctly and the price is reasonable.

j0z3r, now I know why I like my AVO classic robusto's. I had three Davidoff puro dominicano's. They were a bit pricey from where I got them. But, I wanted to try them. After having one, I truly can say l like those flavours. A friend of minds gave me two AVO classic's and I couldn't pinpoint that one flavor. But it had me hooked and I bought a box. Better price than the Daividoff's. I see now there's even more to learning about the cigar itself, but it's maker. Thanks, eyes still wide open for learning, lol....
    the first cigar that i recognized that flavor profile was in the Zino Classic. most kelner blends have that signature but some do not.
    I think it was the Platinum Scepter that I first noticed it in. That's what pulled me out of my "I only smoke ultra full bodied" cigars mindset. The LFD Airbender probably helped a bit too now that I think of it.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    Some more of my Gurkha Warfare backorder showed up, 20 Beauty's and 10 Crest's.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Mmmm Davidoff.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    docbp87:
    Mmmm Davidoff.
    well said
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    Mmmm Davidoff.
    well said
    i can oh so agree!
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    just got in a box of Morro Castle and MoW Puros...today just got awesome!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    Yea.. Well.. You could come over and have one with me!
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    I may just have to take you up on that brother, what is your schedule like this week? I was gonna text you on Monday but since we're chatting I'll ask now. I'm working 12.5 hr days today and tomorrow unfortunately
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    I may just have to take you up on that brother, what is your schedule like this week? I was gonna text you on Monday but since we're chatting I'll ask now. I'm working 12.5 hr days today and tomorrow unfortunately
    So we don't hijack this thread, I'm texting you..
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    So we don't hijack this thread, I'm texting you..
    Cool I'll hit you back after I'm off work
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    This weeks arrivals
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    fla-gypsy:
    This weeks arrivals
    you're not a full bodied guy right? Nice haul!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Yeah I like my sticks to make an impact.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got some more OpusX, Davidoff Maduro, the new La Sirena (huge cigar band might I add) by DPG, Tat 7th, and a LFD Litto Gomez...also had a Viaje Black Label and 7-20-4...ended up smoking both of them before I could take a photo. image
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    10 pack of Gurkha Beast just showed up.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Well, so far a big SOLD OUT! More to come......
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Recieved a Camacho-Corojo-Scorpion(1),Alex Bradley Trilogy-Corojo(2), My Father Le Bijou(2), Nestor Miranda-Art Deco- Coffee Break(1) and Nestor Miranda-Special Selection-Coffee Break(1)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    a box of ccom brazalian label (minus the box) LOL and (1) My Father Le Bijou 1922
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    415:
    6 Opus X BBMF
    You been holding out on me man! Nice pickup!! Maduro or Natural?
    Natural. believe it or not, these cost about the same as the opus sharks i bought off you.
    415:
    Natural. believe it or not, these cost about the same as the opus sharks i bought off you.
    No freakin way!!! Well if ya ever want to trade one or two, you know where to find me. Got tons of stuff. I've had them being offered around $45, just a tad more than what I'm willing to pay for a cigar. Great price!
    well not looking to trade right now. gonna see what they taste like in 6 months. and i was talking about total cost of the deal. i got em for around 40 each
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    smoke em if you got em:
    a box of ccom brazalian label (minus the box) LOL and (1) My Father Le Bijou 1922
    Ha! Is that where the 20% went?
    ahh ok, makes more sense...lol.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Nick2021:
    Got some more OpusX, Davidoff Maduro, the new La Sirena (huge cigar band might I add) by DPG, Tat 7th, and a LFD Litto Gomez...also had a Viaje Black Label and 7-20-4...ended up smoking both of them before I could take a photo. image
    Litto Small Batch 3. Nice stick. Just had one recently. I really felt it in my gut afterward but really good. Gotta love the FFOX as well. One of my fav's
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    415:
    6 Opus X BBMF
    nice pickup, next on my list of things!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    got 10 CAO Lx2 and 10 CAO Mx2