Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I got my box of MOW Puro Authenticos, two house labels missing from my last order, and two of the AJ corona samplers from the weekend blitz from this past weekend.

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    3x Illusione MJ-12
    3x Illusione Epernay Le Ferm
    2x Illusione ~68
    2x Illusione ~mk~
    5x Tatuaje Petite Reservas
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got a Tat Frank, Boris, two more PTLs, 5 El Triunfador Lanceros OR, and a bonus Viaje...haven't tried Viaje so it will be interesting to see :)image
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Nick2021:
    Got a Tat Frank, Boris, two more PTLs, 5 El Triunfador Lanceros OR, and a bonus Viaje...haven't tried Viaje so it will be interesting to see :)image
    Wade is killing me.....
  • MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    got my two tapout samplers today.
  • medic_xmedic_x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    Just ordered the padilla's collected works sampler...seemed like a good deal and averages out to 3 dollars per stick for some great smokes!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    lcpleel:
    Nick2021:
    Wade is killing me.....
    Yes, killing me too lol...got an e-mail about a box of T110s that were avail but it was too late by the time I got the message lol...was in response to a ISO post.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Atleast you get a response...
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    docbp87:
    3x Illusione MJ-12
    3x Illusione Epernay Le Ferm
    2x Illusione ~68
    2x Illusione ~mk~
    5x Tatuaje Petite Reservas
    I wish I got this!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Got my COTMC and my AJ Fernandez weekend Blitz coronas
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    A.J. Weekend Blitz Coronas
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Box of La Perla Habano Morado
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    Nick2021:
    I've heard that the Frank is one of the best cigars ever made by Tatuaje. Lucky SOB lol.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    bacon.jay:
    I've heard that the Frank is one of the best cigars ever made by Tatuaje. Lucky SOB lol.

only if you like Tats.

they have a blending style that im not "wowed" by.
    its good.
    i will gladly smoke them.
    just not into the style.

its like if you dont like the Kelner Musk, you will like nothing that Davidoff puts out... no matter how limited it is or how much hype is behind it.

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Finally got my box of MoW Puros!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:

only if you like Tats.

its good.
    just not into the style.

its like if you dont like the Kelner Musk, you will like nothing that Davidoff puts out... no matter how limited it is or how much hype is behind it.

Couldn't his statement still be true even if you don't like Tats? LoL Even if you don't like their blending style you could still think that the Frank is the best cigar they make right? Sorry, just messing with ya Kuz.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:

only if you like Tats.

its good.
    just not into the style.

Couldn't his statement still be true even if you don't like Tats? LoL Even if you don't like their blending style you could still think that the Frank is the best cigar they make right? Sorry, just messing with ya Kuz.
    i hear your technacality....

in all fairness ive been at work for the last 13 hours or so.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Heavy:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:

only if you like Tats.

its good.
    just not into the style.

Yet to have a Davidoff and never heard of Kelner Musk. Sounds kinda cool, kinda gross, but definitely intriguing. Mind explaining what that is?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Heavy:
    Heavy:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:

only if you like Tats.

its good.
    just not into the style.

Yet to have a Davidoff and never heard of Kelner Musk. Sounds kinda cool, kinda gross, but definitely intriguing. Mind explaining what that is?
    It is the signature taste of Hendrik Kelner's blends, and he's the blender, or maybe lead blender if they have several, for Davidoff. The best way to describe it is as an almost musty, but delicious, flavor. The man is truly a masterful blender, he achieves things with tobacco I've not seen from any other blenders. If you want to experience the taste without shelling out a lot of money, look into the Avo Classic, the taste comes through very distinctly and the price is reasonable.
    Cool - thanks man. Davidoff has been on the radar as something to try down the road. I think it just got bumped up a little.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got 12 Pinar Del rio classics and also got a freebie from the deal a CAO mx2...thanks
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:

only if you like Tats.

its good.
    just not into the style.

i hear your technacality....

in all fairness ive been at work for the last 13 hours or so.
    Well I'll give you a pass than. LoL Just had to give you a hard time though. And I know the feeling of 13 hours of work... I'll feel pretty similar when I get off around 5am.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    Well, I can tell you what I haven't received. I ordered the 5 Vegas deal over the weekend and it shipped out on Monday. Thanks to USPS it is apparently still in Hazelwood, MO, wtf. Pa to AL via MO. I don't know what happened as I would have normally received this order on Wed. But thanks to a well-stocked humi I'm still in business.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    got to corona samplers from the weekend blitz and 5 viaje double edge swords
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I got my first real cigar lighter. Bugatti B1. very nice!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got 2 of Kelly's deal from last week delivered and 7 Gurkha Empire IV
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    j0z3r:
    Heavy:
    Heavy:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:

only if you like Tats.

its good.
    just not into the style.

It is the signature taste of Hendrik Kelner's blends, and he's the blender, or maybe lead blender if they have several, for Davidoff. The best way to describe it is as an almost musty, but delicious, flavor. The man is truly a masterful blender, he achieves things with tobacco I've not seen from any other blenders. If you want to experience the taste without shelling out a lot of money, look into the Avo Classic, the taste comes through very distinctly and the price is reasonable.

j0z3r, now I know why I like my AVO classic robusto's. I had three Davidoff puro dominicano's. They were a bit pricey from where I got them. But, I wanted to try them. After having one, I truly can say l like those flavours. A friend of minds gave me two AVO classic's and I couldn't pinpoint that one flavor. But it had me hooked and I bought a box. Better price than the Daividoff's. I see now there's even more to learning about the cigar itself, but it's maker. Thanks, eyes still wide open for learning, lol....
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    bigjohn125:
    I got my first real cigar lighter. Bugatti B1. very nice!

I have 2 Bugatti B1's...i love that lighter.
  • BadBud6BadBud6 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    10 ACID Opulence 3, 2 Java, and 2 Tabak Especial Red Eye