Home General Discussion

My 1000th post. UPDATE with a little contest.

2»

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    jsnake:
    Bob Luken:
    Yes indeed. Very cool story and thanks for bringing it to our attention. I found it online. Once I found it online I was too busy reading about it to post an answer :) Plus I felt like that would be cheating if anyone else could give you the answer without googling.
    Thanks. Maybe I'll add you to my short list to hit when I get stocked back up. You probably had me beat. I posted this story once or twice on my Facebook. I think too many people are scared to stand for their rights. Set guns aside and think cigars. Not saying we need to grab pitchforks and torches but when a petition comes around or something is to be voted on or have a public hearing on take part. Educate the ignorant sheep who will do whatever a celeb or their poltical party says. Tired of seeing our freedoms stripped away.
    No Bro. You won it fair and square :)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    jd50ae:
    twistedstem:
    Awesome,so nice to see you brothers proving were not just a bunch of pretty faces here!!!!L.O.L!! Great question brother ,great on the brothers who know history so well.

I am uh....umm...looking at your avatar and BOB tells me it is really you. So...uh...pretty faces..?
    come on top hat monacle very dashing.....lol.