Home General Discussion

New guy

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Welcome to the forum bro.
  • ky_janderson@yahoo.comky_janderson@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    I don't hate on Gurkha like everyone else does, I haven't had the bad luck like everyone else.. Welcome to the forum.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Welcome to the group Josh.. I believe you will enjoy your time here.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    welcom Josh, I think you might fit in, LOL ;)
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Hopefully the "I like Gurkhas" comment doesn't ruin my rep before I get one established. Lol let me be more clear. The Celler Reserve and Vintage 2001 are the only ones I like. LMAO. I've had my fair sharebof Gurkha and those 2 seem to be the only cigars I come back to every so often. I am on the fence with their Beauty blend though. Another cigar I have been enjoying here latley are the Room 101, ive had several blends from them and all have been great smokes. Also ive been venturing into some of the Quesada smokes and enjoy them aswell. A local B&M turned me onto some RomaCraft which are a nice smoke as well as Tatuaje and Viaje. Also since this is Cigars.com forum also take note I show love for Osidian, Diesel, Ava Maria, Bahia and Vegas 5. Actualy the Vegas 5 classic is one of my favorite everyday sticks. Dont want you guys thinking I have bad taste or anything. As for my adress ill edit that out, anyone who quoted the address could you do the same. Usually I don't worryto much about my address being visible because I have guns and there is always someone home who is very good at using them. In your guys case im a little scared of what ill receive in the mail so ill follow through with the edit. On a side note anyone know how to edit my user id? This account was created over the phone with a Rep and they used my old email. Thanks in advance.
    Hey Josh. You might consider condensing this post down to a list of "likes" and "dislikes" and a "list of smokes I want to try". Then post that on your bio. That way we have a better Idea of how to,...........trade, Yeah that's it. How to better trade with you. LOL
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Welcome aboard!!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    PM me his addy please. I think I may want to send a Christmas card in the next couple of days.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Welcome aboard...
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    dennisking:
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Yes I said I like Gurkhas lol... well the Cellar Reserve and the Vintage 2001 anyways. Dont hold that against me. I've known Curtis for awhile and look forward to getting to know all you other charachters lol. Looks like a bunch of fun. And as for the Christmas card.... Josh A. 4981 Plum Creek Rd Taylorsville Ky 40071.

You know what to do guys. I think I have something in mind as well. Wink [;)]
    Wow is it fun when its this easy?????...yeah it is!!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Welcome to the madness. For reference see above.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Welcome to my world brother. See my avatar for details
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Welcome and glad to have you here!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    +1 Welcome to the forum
  • ky_janderson@yahoo.comky_janderson@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    dennisking:
    PM me his addy please. I think I may want to send a Christmas card in the next couple of days.
    Get my PM? Also the address is qouted several times throughout the thread if you look. Thanks for the welcome again. The forum looks like a good time!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Thanks man! Looking good in here everyone is real nice, well so far ;) Got a question, how do you post pics in threads? Supposedly im getting christmas cards... id like to post themup when they arrive. Lol Thanks in advance.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Welcome, Gurkas? First thing who cares! If you like then it doesn't matter! Everyone here has different tastes and likes, would be boring if all the same! That's what makes us! Enjoy the forums and if you need anything just ask!:-) :-) :-) :-)
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    9505 5213 3091 3353 0003 79....that is all
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Hi josh I too am new but not to good smoke you have very large list of smoke I am a apprentices. I have just completed my second order from this site. I have got to samplers both the Build your own Gurkha's and rocky vintage 92 like the dark wraps I don't know what is. I am open to try any suggestion
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Thanks man! Looking good in here everyone is real nice, well so far ;) Got a question, how do you post pics in threads? Supposedly im getting christmas cards... id like to post themup when they arrive. Lol Thanks in advance.
    Use photo bucket you can upload to here by copy and pasting the URL code next to picture .
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    dennisking:
    Get my PM? Also the address is qouted several times throughout the thread if you look. Thanks for the welcome again. The forum looks like a good time!
    oh I gotcha
    Retircs1:
    Hi josh I too am new but not to good smoke you have very large list of smoke I am a apprentices. I have just completed my second order from this site. I have got to samplers both the Build your own Gurkha's and rocky vintage 92 like the dark wraps I don't know what is. I am open to try any suggestion
    Ive been smoking cigars for 3 years and im eager to try them all, usually 3-5 new cigars a week if I can. The next thing id like to dive into are cubans, rather hard to come across in the states I guess (my state especially)ccant say ive had one outside of pre-embargo. I do like the rocky 92s, usually if I cant make up my mind thats what I go with. Recommendation? I like the entire line of 601 from Espinosa and pretty much anythibg Room 101. Another winner is EP Carrilo, i favor the INCH blend. 5-8 blends each should keep you busy awhile. Hope you can try them out.
    Alright! Thanks Bro. Some "selfies" as the teenagers call em. Usually if you see me ive got a 60 with me. image image And I mentioned earlier about living out in the sticks... Hows this for a view from my porch? image
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Alright! Thanks Bro. Some "selfies" as the teenagers call em. Usually if you see me ive got a 60 with me. image image
    I think I will be choosing some thinner ring gauge Christmas cards when I send them. A well rounded palate is a happy palate.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Check your inbox Josh
    Denisking I habe a wide range of shaoes and sizes. I like my aging rooms and undercrowns smaller. Ibe actually been smoking a lot of Viva Republica Guerilla Warfare coronas latley. Also snagged some room 101 Lanceros today :) I usually jabe several hours to dedicate to a 6x60 though. Different sizes for different occasion but... I wasn't aware "Christmas card" was forum slang for sending cigars! Ill bbe watching my mailbox like a hawk. Glock, I got your PM and I nailed it. Thanks bro. image
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Get my PM? Also the address is qouted several times throughout the thread if you look.
    You are doomed. Got spare mailboxes?
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    I wasn't aware "Christmas card" was forum slang for sending cigars! Ill bbe watching my mailbox like a hawk.
    Asking for your addy is slang for "Check your mailbox." LOL!
    reggie713:
    9505 5213 3091 3353 0003 79....that is all
    Reggie713 sent an awesome "Christmas card". Did some damage to the mailbox but ive got it mended up and ready for whatever else this group has in store for it. Thanks again my BOTL. Definitely an awesome member.