Bob Luken:
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Who Dares To Seek The Rider?
    Yeah. What the "hell" are you up to? LOL
    I'm Here To Punish Evil And I Have My Sights On This Evil Glock Guy, His Name is Ray I heard
    Aww, come on. He thinks Top Gun wasn't a sh!tty movie but you really think he's evil?
    Lol 1st off Bob, Top Gun is a classic great movie now be quiet, Ghost Man, myth, whatever and whoever u r, don't go there u will b hunted down by my "Ghostbusters Team"
    You want me to be quiet Ray? LOL. I hope you aren't annoyed by my unyielding and unrepentant opinion that Top Gun is a sh!tty movie. Oops, I said it again. Sorry,..... just my opinion. Can't help it.
    Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby. Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
    Ok BOB, u wanna dis 1 of my favorite 80's movie... U need taught a lesson my friend.
    What are you gonna do? Make me watch it again? Nooooooooooo!
    Lol, maybe u should watch it again.
    Carole:
    Hey, Goose, you big stud! Goose: That's me, honey. Carole: Take me to bed or lose me forever. Goose: Show me the way home, honey
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    I'm Here To Punish Evil And I Have My Sights On This Evil Glock Guy, His Name is Ray I heard
    Aww, come on. He thinks Top Gun wasn't a sh!tty movie but you really think he's evil?
    Lol 1st off Bob, Top Gun is a classic great movie now be quiet, Ghost Man, myth, whatever and whoever u r, don't go there u will b hunted down by my "Ghostbusters Team"
    You want me to be quiet Ray? LOL. I hope you aren't annoyed by my unyielding and unrepentant opinion that Top Gun is a sh!tty movie. Oops, I said it again. Sorry,..... just my opinion. Can't help it.
    Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby. Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
    Ok BOB, u wanna dis 1 of my favorite 80's movie... U need taught a lesson my friend.
    Carole:
    Hey, Goose, you big stud! Goose: That's me, honey. Carole: Take me to bed or lose me forever. Goose: Show me the way home, honey
    I have to agree here,great movie.I would have never discovered Joe Satriani if not for this movie
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    twistedstem:
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Carole:
    Loved this movie myself, not for the "realism", but for the fantastic lines, Kelly McGillis, and fantastic flight scenes :D Oh and Ray, F em up :P I have to agree here,great movie.I would have never discovered Joe Satriani if not for this movie
  • The Ghost RiderThe Ghost Rider Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 17
    The Irishman I have been Watching You. I Have Also Gotten Your Info Since I Have Seen Evil In Your Soul Brett!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Ghost Rider:
    well i will see myself out stage left
    The Fish Thinks He Will Exit? Your Very wrong. You Soul Will Be Mine To Burn! Judgement Time!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Whoa there cowboy, this is the fish you dont want to try to catch! let alone burn, i may have to wait for a few victims to pop up but i will find you
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Who ya gonna call!!!! GhostBusters
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Glock1975:
    is this you playing games?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Glock1975:
    is this you playing games?
    Not me Joe
    edit, its me then, wait i mayend up getting i trouble with the rider for saying that!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    edit, its me then, wait i mayend up getting i trouble with the rider for saying that!
    YOU!!!!!!! Are In Deep Trouble Along With Anyone Who Participated in The Chicago Herf!!!!!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    The Ghost Rider:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    YOU!!!!!!! Are In Deep Trouble Along With Anyone Who Participated in The Chicago Herf!!!!!!
    Im reminded of the 'Untouchables' right now, when Connery says, "Thats the Chicago way."
    <br<Ghost, you may not want to mess with ALL those folks. You may end up in deep water...which would be bad for your flames.
    The Ghost Rider:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    This smells like Brett.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glock1975:
    The Ghost Rider:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    This smells like Brett.
    Sure does.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Guess i was a tad busy before christmas and this thread slipped through. Some interesting commentary here on the 'ghost rider' and whom it is! I do love playing sherlock, piecing together things from a variety of threads. Eventually people slip up and say things out of character.....and i believe that 'that time is nigh!' ;)