Home General Discussion

Hey Ghost Rider!

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
Who are you? Why you ain't posting? With a flashy name like that you can't be shy.

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    The pattern is full Bob.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    What are you saying?
    New Boots, what do you mean?
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Bob Luken:
    New Boots, what do you mean?
    "Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full" - Top Gun
    Sorry, NOT a Top Gun fan. Never understood the appeal. I was involved in military aviation at the time and IMHO Top Gun was so damn far removed from reality that I couldn't relate.

Ghost Rider's profile is new and I like to call out alter egos and lurkers when I see them online lurking here.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    wait your looking for ghost rider? first off theres a ghost rider here? and whats with the top gun? so your either looking for a ghost rider or a top gun?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    wait your looking for ghost rider? first off theres a ghost rider here? and whats with the top gun? so your either looking for a ghost rider or a top gun?
    I noticed a new member "Ghost Rider" lurking. I like to call out alter egos and lurkers when I see them online lurky lurking. Then Jay started talkin' about that shitty movie. Are you up to speed yet?
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Bob Luken:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I noticed a new member "Ghost Rider" lurking. I like to call out alter egos and lurkers when I see them online lurky lurking. Then Jay started talkin' about that shitty movie. Are you up to speed yet?
    better top gun than the comic book/nick cage movie.
  • The Ghost RiderThe Ghost Rider Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 17
    Who Dares To Seek The Rider?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    The Ghost Rider:
    well i will see myself out stage left
  • The PhantomThe Phantom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    Bob Luken:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

You called him out and he appeared. Now what?
    You're hilarious and have a great sense of humor. ;o)
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Now what did u go and do a thing like that for? Now his skull is going to catch fire
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Martel:
    Bob Luken:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    better top gun than the comic book/nick cage movie.
    I'll take Nic Cage over Top Gun.
    But I'll take either of those over ghost riding >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost-riding >> that's just plain dangerous.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    The Ghost Rider:
    Yeah. What the "hell" are you up to? LOL
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bob Luken:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Shitty movie?? I don't think so.
  • The Ghost RiderThe Ghost Rider Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 17
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    I'm Here To Punish Evil And I Have My Sights On This Evil Glock Guy, His Name is Ray I heard
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    I'm Here To Punish Evil And I Have My Sights On This Evil Glock Guy, His Name is Ray I heard
    Lololololololololololololol
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Aww, come on. He thinks Top Gun wasn't a sh!tty movie but you really think he's evil?
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Aww, come on. He thinks Top Gun wasn't a sh!tty movie but you really think he's evil?
    Lol 1st off Bob, Top Gun is a classic great movie now be quiet, Ghost Man, myth, whatever and whoever u r, don't go there u will b hunted down by my "Ghostbusters Team"
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    How big a geek does it make me to wish he wrote in the Ghost Rider font with the black flames around the talk bubbles? :)
    Ken Light:
    How big a geek does it make me to wish he wrote in the Ghost Rider font with the black flames around the talk bubbles? :)
    I agree
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Lol 1st off Bob, Top Gun is a classic great movie now be quiet, Ghost Man, myth, whatever and whoever u r, don't go there u will b hunted down by my "Ghostbusters Team"
    You want me to be quiet Ray? LOL. I hope you aren't annoyed by my unyielding and unrepentant opinion that Top Gun is a sh!tty movie. Oops, I said it again. Sorry,..... just my opinion. Can't help it.
    Bob Luken:
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    You want me to be quiet Ray? LOL. I hope you aren't annoyed by my unyielding and unrepentant opinion that Top Gun is a sh!tty movie. Oops, I said it again. Sorry,..... just my opinion. Can't help it.
    Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby. Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
    Ok BOB, u wanna dis 1 of my favorite 80's movie... U need taught a lesson my friend.
  • SasquatchSasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 228
    I feel the need for.....for speed.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Sasquatch:
    You lost that lovin' feelin' from Bob.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    "Slider.......... you stink"
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    "Do some of that Pilot S H I T man".... Actually worked there Top Gun, but was out just go out there when finishing filming movie.....They used our F14's from VF-51 Screaming Eagles
    Martel:
    Sasquatch:
    You lost that lovin' feelin' from Bob.
    Is that a Top Gun quote too?.......?.......... I love everybody :)
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    Glock1975:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Bob Luken:
    The Ghost Rider:
    Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby. Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
    Ok BOB, u wanna dis 1 of my favorite 80's movie... U need taught a lesson my friend.
    What are you gonna do? Make me watch it again? Nooooooooooo!