Home General Discussion

An Update on Forum Blending

2»

Comments

• 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    I'm not talking about every element just maybe the big two. wrapper and size. If nothing else just the size. Or I forsee every blend only coming in Torpedo (or whatever bigger ring gauge is winning right now) which would be fine by me, I like a bigger cigar.

I like your cake analogy too. I think I used eggs last time I made a cake maybe I'll eliminate them next time. Hahaha. Wow I've been at work too long already.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    You guys are on the right track with all the comments... Man - everybody here seems to really have a good idea of where this is going... I say - close the polls we have now this weekend. It was enough time for voting. Whoever voted, voted. I will tally it all up and submit everything to whomever (including a huge post with data here). I would assume we want to keep some sort of anonymity so personal responses will be provided only to CCOM staff - they might make some correlation analysis on their own if needed... In any case - you are right... Right now for example we have the Torpedo, Robusto, and Corona which are in great demand (more than 55% of voters). Torpedo is leading, but the other two are close behind - which means ppl would like them and buy them too... So you can def. switch size around! Have a Torpedo now, a Robusto next blend, and a nice "quick" blend in Corona shape! This way people would def. want to buy all different blends! Even if we keep the "insides" exactly the same - having the size variety will appeal to ppl as it will bring totally new experiences with the same "blend"... Ok.. Cheers ;)!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Great points. Chances are, when we pick a size or wrapper, we wont be able to use that same size or wrapper for the next two blends. I am working out the kinks. In terms of poor CCOM sales, dont worry. We are not doing this for the money, mainly because we like the interactivity with our customers.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Alex Svenson:
    Great points. Chances are, when we pick a size or wrapper, we wont be able to use that same size or wrapper for the next two blends. I am working out the kinks. In terms of poor CCOM sales, dont worry. We are not doing this for the money, mainly because we like the interactivity with our customers.
    You simply rock...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Renaissance_Man:
    Alex Svenson:
    You simply rock...
    Yup. I second that!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Alex Svenson:
    You have no idea... (or maybe you do) about the impact that this has in my ordering cigars....

Cigar.com is my exclusive site for non-cubes... Alex... I love you....

Platonically
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    Alex Svenson:
    This is why I buy almost all of my smokes from CCOM.
  • The_SirThe_Sir Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6

Alex,

This is why people stick with a company, because of customer service like this.  Now, I may be new to the site and just coming on board with the forum, but I think the 4 a year is a little much.  Like someone in an earlier post, it would leave very little time for smoking and discussion, etc.  I also like the idea of selling a 5-pack set or so for us on a budget.  After all, my wife only gives me so much for my allowance!