Home General Discussion

13»

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Newbs. Always starting trouble...
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    WaltBasil:
    Newbs. Always starting trouble...
    I didn't get a PM so I must not have broken to many rules, then again I may have spoken to soon.
  • krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin
    curtiscr79:
    MVW67:
    Curtis, you can thank Mr. Krebsie from ccom for stopping the mayhem and fixing addy... Thanks Krebsie
    Jason and Randy got me in trouble, admins had to step in and save the day. They made me think it was safe. Thanks Mr. Kresbie! Now it is just a matter of time to see what damage has been done...

No Problem, I had to step in at some point, I am sure most of you have the address so if anyone needs it ask the Bros here to PM it to you. I am sure some will answer the call
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Bummer, I missed it :(
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    onestrangeone:
    Bummer, I missed it :(
    its ok most of us didnt...
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    9505 5213 8551 3348 0002 18......hehehe
    It has started, my wife sent me a text with this picture saying I have 2 packages and I have to assume they are from this post. I will post more pictures and the opening once I get home.
    photo 100MEDIAIMAG5885_zps8tjkokqb.jpg
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Holy cr**, those are some damn big boxes. Great job fellas!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    curtiscr79:
    Forgive my ignorance, what do the numbers mean
    Tracking code for the "package" they sent you...no complaining, you asked for it.
    blutattoo:
    Holy cr**, those are some damn big boxes. Great job fellas!

Jason,
    Got yours today. Great selection of cigars I have been wanting to try and I few I know I like. I have been wanting to try a Padron and that 1926 Anniversary will be gone as soon as it gets a rest in the humidor. I will have to find a nice Ky Bourbon to pair it with. Well worth being tricked!

photo 20131216_193424_zps0wkluddb.jpg

KingJK729,
    Got your package today also. I want to thank you, there are many new sticks I have not had the pleasure to try and that 5 Miami has my attention. By the looks of the cellophane, it has some age to it and should be very good!
    photo 20131216_194004_zpsbcv3n7jg.jpg

I have a feeling this is just the beginning, and I am very greatful! You guys are great and foresee a great friendship in the near future.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Curtis be careful taking and posting pictures of the incoming mail. Or did you intend to share the return addresses with everyone? LOL

(Don't worry, the resoloution isn't good enough that I can actually see them but I did try. LOL)
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Nice sticks! Good hits! More to come I'm sure.... :)
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    That whole "never EVER post your addy" thing, is a moot point now...if 1 has it, we all have it.
    Bob Luken:
    Curtis be careful taking and posting pictures of the incoming mail. Or did you intend to share the return addresses with everyone? LOL

(Don't worry, the resoloution isn't good enough that I can actually see them but I did try. LOL)

I made sure to blow up the picture. I learned my lesson.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    curtiscr79:
    Bob Luken:

Won't do any good, they are a sneaky and wily(?) bunch.
    jd50ae:
    curtiscr79:
    Bob Luken:

Won't do any good, they are a sneaky and wily(?) bunch.

Yeah, I'm sure anyone that wants it already has it or at least knows where to get it.
    Twistedstem,
    What a unique gift. Thanks for the sweet bookmark!

photo 20131217_181059_zpsmslpjufm.jpg
    curtiscr79:
    Twistedstem,

Glad you got it,glad you like it.wanted to welcome you in my own special way.so welcome!!!
    curtiscr79:
    Twistedstem,

Glad you got it,glad you like it.wanted to welcome you in my own special way.so welcome!!!
    WaltBasil:
    MVW67:
    curtiscr79:
    blutattoo:
    I'm a terrible person......Oooh this is gonna be good!
    Yeah, it was your suggestion... what did you get me into?
    the word your looking for Sociopath.....
    Also... 9405 5036 9930 0161 5667 65
    photo 20131218_191944_zpspazzullp.jpg Walt, Got your package in the mail today. Great selection, even better the fact I haven't tried many of then. I love trying new cigars. Once they rest some in the humi I will make sure to share some more pictures.
    Thanks again
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    curtiscr79:
    WaltBasil:
    MVW67:
    curtiscr79:
    blutattoo:
    I'm a terrible person......Oooh this is gonna be good!
    Yeah, it was your suggestion... what did you get me into?
    the word your looking for Sociopath.....
    Also... 9405 5036 9930 0161 5667 65
    photo 20131218_191944_zpspazzullp.jpg Walt, Got your package in the mail today. Great selection, even better the fact I haven't tried many of then. I love trying new cigars. Once they rest some in the humi I will make sure to share some more pictures.
    Thanks again
    my boy Walt is da man! Good hit Walt!!