Home General Discussion

I get this feeling,............

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Don't feed the crazies!
    Yeah if you do that they turn into the Big Sizza's, MVW's, and Trident's of our world :P
  • SantaSanta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Don't feed the crazies!

Now crazy.
    That is a relative word.
    Who's to say what sane actually is.
    People say that I am crazy to fly a reindeer pulled slay every year on Christmas!
    Good night to all and to all a good night.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Hi Santa. Is that a Panatela u r smoking.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    You forgot to say whether you were naughty or nice this year my friend, but as you know I have already checked my list twice and most of the people here were in fact decent if not good with very few exceptions!
    i think nice is a relative term

Relative to what?
    well compared to Big Shizza I am a miser but compared to some of the hit and run newbies I am the most generous person out there

Then you get one wish with the exception that it has to be for another.
    My wish would be that you gift Irish.....I hear he is low on sticks
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    You forgot to say whether you were naughty or nice this year my friend, but as you know I have already checked my list twice and most of the people here were in fact decent if not good with very few exceptions!

Relative to what?
    well compared to Big Shizza I am a miser but compared to some of the hit and run newbies I am the most generous person out there

Ah HELL naw!! Brian thank you so much for the thought but man I am NOT deserving of such generosity, if anyone is deserving of it lately it's man many others besides myself!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I leave for a few day and this is what goes on? man this place is awesome

Aj
    Glock1975:
    Hi Santa. Is that a Panatela u r smoking.

Was a Colorado by Casa Magna robusto when I started it. It has been chewed a bit figuring out who has been naughty or nice.
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

Ah HELL naw!! Brian thank you so much for the thought but man I am NOT deserving of such generosity, if anyone is deserving of it lately it's man many others besides myself!

Since rejected the wish is nullified. Your still on the good list though. Have a Merry Christmas all the same.
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

Since rejected the wish is nullified. Your still on the good list though. Have a Merry Christmas all the same.
    If you are taking wishes, then bomb the CRAP out of RayRay.... He needs some holiday cheer :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

If you are taking wishes, then bomb the CRAP out of RayRay.... He needs some holiday cheer :)
    Be quiet Brett, I will show u holiday cheer Saturday
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

Bite me doughboy, your low and the whole of Ccom needs to know it :) I'm fixing that on my end when we Herf in Chicago this weekend, but if Santa is looking for generosity and good cheer to spread, then he should spread "it" all over you LMFAO :P
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

Bite me doughboy, your low and the whole of Ccom needs to know it :) I'm fixing that on my end when we Herf in Chicago this weekend, but if Santa is looking for generosity and good cheer to spread, then he should spread "it" all over you LMFAO :P
    I'm not low, stop promoting false propaganda. Keep it up and I will cancel your flight.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

I'm not low, stop promoting false propaganda. Keep it up and I will cancel your flight.
    Pansy lol :P
    90+ Irishman:
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

If you are taking wishes, then bomb the CRAP out of Myself Brett. I need some holiday cheer :)
    Fixed it.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

If you are taking wishes, then bomb the CRAP out of FTG Brett. He needs some holiday cheer :) Also RCY Cigars Rick could use some cheer since he seems to be in a bad mood lately blowing off brothers azz' all the time!!!
    Fixed it.
    You misspelled the name, I resolved that for you. :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

If you are taking wishes, then bomb the CRAP out of FTG Brett. He needs some holiday cheer :) Also RCY Cigars Rick could use some cheer since he seems to be in a bad mood lately blowing off brothers azz' all the time!!!
    Fixed it.
    You misspelled the name, I resolved that for you. :)
    That's better.
    And bomb Ray too.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Bob Luken:
    ......that there are some regulars posting silly posts anonymously. Or could this actually be an influx of newbie weird?
    I think your just being cynical , I mean you can't honestly belive that someone on THIS Forum would dare to impugn the integrity of these hallowed pages by useing an alias.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    onestrangeone:
    Bob Luken:
    ......that there are some regulars posting silly posts anonymously. Or could this actually be an influx of newbie weird?
    I think your just being cynical , I mean you can't honestly belive that someone on THIS Forum would dare to impugn the integrity of these hallowed pages by useing an alias.
    Surely not! Probably just my skeptical side getting carried away.
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Santa:
    90+ Irishman:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?

Another nullified wish it would seem.
    Oh well, Merry Christmas anyway!
  • RebelAngelRebelAngel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    Santa:
    My name says it all, RebelAngel, but I am more of a Rebel, not good.......;o) So, I've been bad this year, but not as bad as some people I know, on this Forum. Happy Holidays Santa!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hi Rebel Angel, I hope all is well, Happy Holidays!
    PS send me a PM sometime
    The Kid:
    Hi Rebel Angel, I hope all is well, Happy Holidays!
    PS send me a PM sometime
    Hi Kid, hope all is well with you too. Stay Warm!
    The Kid:
    Hi Rebel Angel, I hope all is well
    PS send me a PM sometime

You have a PM, response appreciated, need info.