Home General Discussion

I get this feeling,............

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
......that there are some regulars posting silly posts anonymously. Or could this actually be an influx of newbie weird?

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Chicken Nuggets.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    No_one21:
    Chicken Nuggets.
    Dear lord, it has infected No One. No One is safe if No One isn't safe. We must act quickly, or if we lose No One, No One will be left.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    No_one21:
    Chicken Nuggets.
    That was silly yes, but I know you so,..............not anonymous.

And I'm not talking about these one post wonders (spam?) asking about cigarettes today. I'm talking about guys like the one who calls himself LeftOvers. He's not quite right. He's kinda goofy but knows his way around here. I think he's one of our regulars. Maybe I should just leave it alone. Or I could send him my addy and see what happens. LOL
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    Bob Luken:
    ......that there are some regulars posting silly posts anonymously. Or could this actually be an influx of newbie weird?
    you mean like this?
    Yeah, like that. But not you. The ones I'm talkin' about are newer. You're old. But yes, same thing.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    Bob Luken:
    Yeah, like that. But not you. The ones I'm talkin' about are newer. You're old. But yes, same thing.
    I love you Mike
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Bob Luken:
    I love you Mike
    Love ya back,...............you :)
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I can't fight this feeling any longer
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
    What started out as friendship, has grown stronger

-REO Speedwagon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Tis the season for alter egos to appear and inflict damage! Bring it Mr Poo and Santa etc...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Bigshizza:
    Tis the season for alter egos to appear and inflict damage! Bring it Mr Poo and Santa etc...
    I was actually surprised that i hadn't seen a Santa here yet......figured that fit right in with the nature of the board.

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Bigshizza:
    Funny coming from you Jim, lol...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    I was actually surprised that i hadn't seen a Santa here yet......figured that fit right in with the nature of the board.

yea brian I was thinkin the same thing too. i'm sure santa, hanky the xmas poo, etc will appear soon enough and make us ho ho ho
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Take two: Chicken McNuggets
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:

yea brian I was thinkin the same thing too. i'm sure santa, hanky the xmas poo, etc will appear soon enough and make us ho ho ho
    ok TJ3k ;)
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:

ok TJ3k ;)
    oh that silly jiunn
  • Mr. Hanky Christmas PooMr. Hanky Christmas Poo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:

ok TJ3k ;)
    oh that silly jiunn
    Hi Juinn!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    You all better start making new alter egos since we know who you are! That includes the poo and santa
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You all better start making new alter egos since we know who you are! That includes the poo and santa
    people know who the christmas poo and santa are? I came after christmas last year so i didn't get to partake
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:

ok TJ3k ;)
    oh that silly jiunn
    Hi Juinn!!!
    haiiiiiiiiiiiii de ho!!!
  • variant2variant2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 351
    Lee.mcglynn:

Does this count?

• Mr. Hanky Christmas PooMr. Hanky Christmas Poo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee my brother, Hanky is not a secret, everyone can smell me coming.
  • SantaSanta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    You forgot to say whether you were naughty or nice this year my friend, but as you know I have already checked my list twice and most of the people here were in fact decent if not good with very few exceptions!
    Santa:
    You forgot to say whether you were naughty or nice this year my friend, but as you know I have already checked my list twice and most of the people here were in fact decent if not good with very few exceptions!
    i think nice is a relative term
    Santa:
    ^^ fake santa...
    jliu:
    Santa:
    ^^ fake santa...

You get a rock for Christmas!
    I had you on the good list, now I am not so sure about you anymore.
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?
    well compared to Big Shizza I am a miser but compared to some of the hit and run newbies I am the most generous person out there
    brianetz1:
    Santa:
    brianetz1:
    Santa:

Relative to what?
    well compared to Big Shizza I am a miser but compared to some of the hit and run newbies I am the most generous person out there

Then you get one wish with the exception that it has to be for another.
    Don't feed the crazies!
    And where is secret Sasquatch?