Home General Discussion

So if you stopped buying and recieving cigars.....

13»

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    firetruckguy:
    100ish in my main humi and 40ish in my aging.........

So at my average consumption rate of 5 a month, times the crap my wife gives me, minus the money my 2 girls cost me, and divided by how many gun I need........

Carry the 7.........

2 years
    Thats a lot of math!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    Gray4lines:
    I wondering if some of you guys smoke very infrequently or have a huge stash!

I bet I could last 5 months at one a day. But I usually slow down in the winter, so I bet a year.

Pretty sure its years of building a huge stash. 1000s and 1000s of sticks!
    Kinda a bit of both for me, I'm blessed with a decent sized stash from doing this for a number of years, but it's really more about how often I smoke. Without back patio furniture AND the fact that it gets cold and dark here in Colorado by 5pm AND I'm swamped with spending time and taking care of my kiddo I don't smoke as often as I'd like. I probably get in 1-6 sticks a month. Summer and warm months more so, but it's definitely less than most due to circumstances. The day we move into our own place that we bought and paid for and I can smoke inside, then my smoking will go WAYYYYYY up.
    When we buy a house my goal is to build a walk in and a smoking room with a good ceiling duct ventilation. Lol!!
    I retire (at 42) in about 9 years. Then its time to go really plant our feet somewhere. The plan is to have a house built. SO! If were building one anyway, why not have a smoking room in the finished basement/man cave?!

I like the idea...my wife however, well shes not aware yet
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Some of you guys are plain nuts!!! But what awesome collections.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    roland_7707:
    Some of you guys are plain nuts!!! But what awesome collections.
    Their used to be a thread for a place to post pics go your collections, humis and sticks etc. Saw some slick set ups.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Found that in the archives it's called Show off your humi set-up. Put it on top.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    New Boots:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    Gray4lines:
    I wondering if some of you guys smoke very infrequently or have a huge stash!

I bet I could last 5 months at one a day. But I usually slow down in the winter, so I bet a year.

Pretty sure its years of building a huge stash. 1000s and 1000s of sticks!
    Kinda a bit of both for me, I'm blessed with a decent sized stash from doing this for a number of years, but it's really more about how often I smoke. Without back patio furniture AND the fact that it gets cold and dark here in Colorado by 5pm AND I'm swamped with spending time and taking care of my kiddo I don't smoke as often as I'd like. I probably get in 1-6 sticks a month. Summer and warm months more so, but it's definitely less than most due to circumstances. The day we move into our own place that we bought and paid for and I can smoke inside, then my smoking will go WAYYYYYY up.
    When we buy a house my goal is to build a walk in and a smoking room with a good ceiling duct ventilation. Lol!!
    I retire (at 42) in about 9 years. Then its time to go really plant our feet somewhere. The plan is to have a house built. SO! If were building one anyway, why not have a smoking room in the finished basement/man cave?!

I like the idea...my wife however, well shes not aware yet
    @ Gray ---- a walk-in humi? NICE! Dream big my friend! Best of luck making that happen.

@ New Boots --- you gotta throw the idea out there ... but (if you think she'll shoot it down) go huge at first...propose something that's (slightly) outrageous.
    That way after you two reach a "compromise" you'll end up getting the smoking room/man cave you wanted all along :-)

As for me --- at my current rate of smoking, if I cut out all outgoing bombs/etc. too, and I'm the only one that smokes my "stash" ... I could last a few years :-)

So by the time my stash runs out, if we're still in our current house, I want to tear down the garage and put up a new, larger one. Going to make it deeper so I have more room for workbenches/tools...and put up a finished loft area for the man cave/cigar room. Dream big.