23 NOV 2013 - CCom Mega Herf

2»

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    I mean, jeez, the LLA PRESIDENT can't get an invite? I'll fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    For the record, the LLA president is gray4lines. I'm just a humble member. I could be the LFD Lovers president though....
    ;) Smoking a Viaje super lance right now! (and doing stats hw :( )
    Gray my brother and Prez of my fav Lance club how you BE?!?! Wayyy to long since we've said hi! Nice choice on the stick have not had the Super Lance but heard fantastic things from brothers who's palates are similar to mine.
    Hey Brett!! Yeah, seems like we've both been pretty busy! Good to see you around!
    I found some of these on clearance yesterday. The store owner actually told me that they are going to quit carrying Viaje because they just do not sell. I kinda see why... at $5 Id buy this stick all day long. solid tobacco flavor that transitions to a nice peppery note. at $11?? Nah....
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    I mean, jeez, the LLA PRESIDENT can't get an invite? I'll fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    For the record, the LLA president is gray4lines. I'm just a humble member. I could be the LFD Lovers president though....
    ;) Smoking a Viaje super lance right now! (and doing stats hw :( )
    Gray my brother and Prez of my fav Lance club how you BE?!?! Wayyy to long since we've said hi! Nice choice on the stick have not had the Super Lance but heard fantastic things from brothers who's palates are similar to mine.
    Hey Brett!! Yeah, seems like we've both been pretty busy! Good to see you around!
    I found some of these on clearance yesterday. The store owner actually told me that they are going to quit carrying Viaje because they just do not sell. I kinda see why... at $5 Id buy this stick all day long. solid tobacco flavor that transitions to a nice peppery note. at $11?? Nah....
    Glad to see school is still going well for you brother and awesome find on the Viaje clearance makes me jealous!!! But yeah been way busy here too but getting back active again :)
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Did he call me old?
    Trident:
    Did he call me old?
    Does the sun rise everyday? :P
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    my name is always left out of the invites...boo hooo......
    Yeah, I don't rank well around here either :(
    Shane, that's because you support Richard Sherman.Sorry I did not list every legend around this place. I'll make it up to you MVW style.
    Lol, I was really just kidding. I haven't vherfed in over a year. Timing never really works out well for me. And I haven't even hit the 2 year mark, so I'm pretty sure "legend" doesn't exactly describe me. Lol.
    I don't think that time here makes you a legend Teach, simply who you are makes you one and to me and a buncha other members you've been a legend for quite some time my friend ;)
    +1 to this. I mean, I've been here forever and I'm a short story (that's what she said). June has been here a while and he's still just a dirty limerick.
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    my name is always left out of the invites...boo hooo......
    Yeah, I don't rank well around here either :(
    Shane, that's because you support Richard Sherman.Sorry I did not list every legend around this place. I'll make it up to you MVW style.
    Lol, I was really just kidding. I haven't vherfed in over a year. Timing never really works out well for me. And I haven't even hit the 2 year mark, so I'm pretty sure "legend" doesn't exactly describe me. Lol.
    I don't think that time here makes you a legend Teach, simply who you are makes you one and to me and a buncha other members you've been a legend for quite some time my friend ;)
    +1 to this. I mean, I've been here forever and I'm a short story (that's what she said). June has been here a while and he's still just a dirty limerick.
    Hahahaha not sure id agree with the "short story" part for you but you nailed Jiunn's description to a T :) Me I'm simple, just the resident Irish A-hole :P

It is awesome to say hi and "see" you again though Ken, hope you and the bar are doing awesome brother!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    i am gonna try to see if i can figure it out and get on board if noone minds..
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Hmm maybe i will try and join this..
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    ya the google video does get a lil wacky. May want to think about a downloaded program, I have brought one up before and it would be much better for larger groups. Its called Camfrog.