Home General Discussion

What is your all time favorite cigar?

2»

Comments

• BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Right now, room 101 DAruma monstro. But I change my mind on an absolute "favorite" every day it seems
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    Right now:
    AB Pryme but it's unavailable
    AFAnejo Shark
    The Pryme is fantastic, isn't it? What size(s) have you tried?
    Robusto I got from JJ...so good!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Bigshizza:
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    Right now:
    AFAnejo Shark

You've only had one and they are your favorite cigar? Lol, they are that good though. The robo is a good size for them too.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    This will sound weird but I would have to say Cuavana Intensus. I just love them.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    Right now:
    AFAnejo Shark

You've only had one and they are your favorite cigar? Lol, they are that good though. The robo is a good size for them too.
    The stars aligned for me that night Tony!! Lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Bigshizza:
    The stars aligned for me that night Tony!! Lol
    that is a great statement.

the best cigar anyone will ever have has no correlation to the marca, vitola, etc...

the best cigar anyone will ever have is a cigar shared withsomone special at a great moment in your life.

setting has more to do with cigars than most manufacturers will ever admit.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Bump this! We gotta resurrect this one.

Notice how not one person said "Cubans" or even named one? Great, honest answers here.

Personally, I only smoked Hemmingway Signatures for like 4 years, with the occasional exception.

I could smoke Perdomo Lot 23 everyday, anytime.

I've had many sticks that I have absolutely loved, However, I've never had a cigar that has left me more consistently satisfied than the original Man o' War with a little age. FTMFW.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Cigary:
    All time favorite.......I have two of them and have smoked them for many years and nothing else has bumped them from the All Tiime Favorites: Cohiba Esplendido and Opus X
    hmmm lol
    I keep asking myself why I didn't say Padron '64 since I feel like a little kid in a toy store every time I light one up . . . I think it's the FEELING we all chase and remember.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    For me, it's not always about the cigar itself, but also the occasion, the company, etc. That said, if pressed to pick my favorite so far, I'd probably go with the Ave Maria Immaculata. Just really enjoyed that stick.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    For nc's it's the don carlos gran anixersario shade grown and the padron 45 maduro for cc's cohiba siglo iv,vi and esplendidos. But really there are so many great cigars in between!!
    Puff_Dougie:
    For me, it's not always about the cigar itself, but also the occasion, the company, etc. That said, if pressed to pick my favorite so far, I'd probably go with the Ave Maria Immaculata. Just really enjoyed that stick.

Dang man, got one resting now. . .might have to blaze it based on this endorsement. Maybe when it gets back to 40's.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    The Free One.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    The Free One.

Aj
    What a great answer!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    As Kuzi eluded to earlier, more often than not it is the memory of one single cigar that makes it a favorite.
    Personally, for me it's no secret that my all time favorite is Torano 1916 and Partagas Serie D #4.
    Are they the best? Not a chance.
    But they rarely fail me.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    There are so many awesome ones. I really enjoy the Tatuaje DD wet pack, Tatuaje Anarchy, AF Anejo, and the Litto Gomez.small batch.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I'd say mine right now is the Padron 1964 Anniversary. Only have had one but boy was it exceptional. I need to save some money so I can buy a box.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    San Latano Habano. It was my celebratory smoke for my daughters birth. Still great.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    roland_7707:
    San Latano Habano. It was my celebratory smoke for my daughters birth. Still great.
    that was my go to for quite some time.

i should get more.