Home General Discussion

What is your all time favorite cigar?

Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
Mine is the Padron 1964 85 anniversary.

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i think that that is a nearly impossible question to answer. I like too many cigars too much to just pick one!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Alec Bradley Pryme. If I have to pick one still in production, I'd probably go with the Tatuaje Reserva J21, although the original Illusione line is a close second.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Yeah, I can't settle on just one. I really enjoy the variety now more than ever. But If I had to choose one simply because I HAD TO, I'd go with something smooth that I could enjoy any time of day. Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    lol I've only been smoking for a few weeks so that's easy for me. Cohiba Red Dot
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    No_one21:
    lol I've only been smoking for a few weeks so that's easy for me. Cohiba Red Dot
    you picked a great forum to join! There is soooo much great information and awesome botl's here. See whether it stays your favourite in 6 months when you have sampled so many more.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Interesting selections thus far...never had any of those, except the cohiba. So many cigars, so little time. Smoke whatever makes you happy, as i believe that is the point. Life is too short to smoke ok cigars.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Love the San Lotano Oval. Great smoke all around. Oh or Diesel Unholy.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The 85th was mine as well for quite some time, smoked a couple boxes. Been a while since I've had one really. Lately, it's really a toss up. Party shorts, monte edmundo, robaina famoso, upmann 2, Regius, and of course...Avo classic, could all be my favorite on any given day. I don't smoke many Maduro anymore, I may need to grab some 85th again soon and revisit.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    All time favorite.......I have two of them and have smoked them for many years and nothing else has bumped them from the All Tiime Favorites: Cohiba Esplendido and Opus X
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    Ok...maybe there's a few more..Padron 64th...AF Shark...screw it...there are too many to list.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Mannnn, too hard. I can maybe narrow it down to 3.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I have had several favorites over the years. First couple years of smoking my favorite was the Drew Estate Juicy Lucy...and I mean in the old boxes with the bamboo pictures (they deny it but I still think they changed the blends when they revamped the Natural line). Next would have been the Gurkha Ancient Warrior and Genghis Khan. Then I didn't have a favorite until the Liga Privada's came along. But right now my favorite is the Ramon Bueso The Project Genesis. I have been bombed once or twice with some of these sticks (Of which I thank you dearly for those who bombed me)! I am going to buy a whole box as soon as I get the money for it. Never had a cigar with a more complex flavour profile than the Genesis.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I'd have to say it's whatever I'm smoking at that particular time. Avo Classic, Shark, Monte #2, Ashton Magnum, LAdC Mi Amor, Flor de Las Antillas...
    Hey Jason, have you had any of the new Gurkha Ancient Warriors? I used to love the old ones, with the funky yellow-and-purple bands. Do you know if the new ones are the same, just different band or if they changed the blend?
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Your question is too hard. I like a lot of stuff, and what I like keeps changing.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Right now its a toss up between AVO classics robustos, Room 101 daruma in the lance size. Cuavari Lmt 4000 is also up there.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Right now:
    AB Pryme but it's unavailable
    AFAnejo Shark
  • J.S.J.S. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 751
    Very difficult question I don't think I could pick just one and not feel like I have missed alot of others. As afar as a go to stick at any time for the yard, to relax, herf, etc. I really like RyJ 1875. Its not rare or expensive and it has enough complexity to keep my interest but at the same time it is not so complex that I cannot enjoy conversation too.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Refer to my sig!
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    alienmisprint:
    Hey Jason, have you had any of the new Gurkha Ancient Warriors? I used to love the old ones, with the funky yellow-and-purple bands. Do you know if the new ones are the same, just different band or if they changed the blend?
    I didn't know they even changed them hehe. I haven't had one in years. I'd imagine the blend is the same or nearly the same. Seems like less and less cigar shops are carrying Gurkha cigars. Which gives me a frowny face :(.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    best cigar ive smoked: Avo 22
    favorite regular production cigar: Davidoff Maduro
    Current "go-to": Illusion Rothschilds
  • J.S.J.S. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 751
    kuzi16:
    Current "go-to": Illusion Rothschilds
    That's the new one out right? I have not had a chance to even pick one up yet.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Right now, San Latano Habano.
    Awesome imo.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    roland_7707:
    Right now, San Latano Habano.
    Awesome imo.
    My box is never without them. Love this stick.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    WaterDemon:
    Refer to my sig!
    That's a thing of beauty. Gotta love the flavor from these guys.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    In my short smoking career the one that sticks out the most is the MOW Armada or the Ezra Zion Jamias Vu
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    jthanatos:
    Your question is too hard. I like a lot of stuff, and what I like keeps changing.
    +1, I guess if I had to have just one, Hemingway Signature, ....but that would be terrible, soon it would be "just" a cigar. noo-ooh!! Can't do it, need variety
  • captaincgarcaptaincgar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    punch is my favorite of most, glad I found site great lay out easy to use
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Welcome Captain! Love the avatar. Have you checked in on the newbie welcoming thread? There are a couple that will help ease your way in. I'll bump for ya.
    Bigshizza:
    Right now:
    AB Pryme but it's unavailable
    AFAnejo Shark
    The Pryme is fantastic, isn't it? What size(s) have you tried?