Home General Discussion

Bad sticks

2»

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    That makes sense. Well more Perdomo for me then eh? ;) lol what is your brand of choice?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I will say this, not liking the majority of a brand will never stop me from trying all or new releases from that brand. You never know what blend will be the one that knocks you out.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Amos Umwhat:
    SWAG
    Amen to that.
    Worst cigar ever.

I very much dislike the word swag to begin with lol!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Rain:
    Bob...one star? Harsh.
    Sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. I just "discovered" & started playing with the five star ratings. Didn't even see this reply from you until today when I was reviewing the thread again.
    LiquidChaos66:
    I've had one. I kinda liked it. I'd try one again but yeah. What is swag anyway?
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Bob Luken:
    LiquidChaos66:
    I've had one. I kinda liked it. I'd try one again but yeah. What is swag anyway?
    Take some Cpt Black regular pipe tobacco, get your cat to whiz on it, dry it out and wrap it in a newspaper from the fish market. Spray paint brown and light. But, maybe I'm biased.

On another note, Bob, I really enjoyed that Headley Grange, I've been wanting to try one of those. Nice cigar. thanks.
    Amos Umwhat:
    Bob Luken:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Take some Cpt Black regular pipe tobacco, get your cat to whiz on it, dry it out and wrap it in a newspaper from the fish market. Spray paint brown and light. But, maybe I'm biased.

On another note, Bob, I really enjoyed that Headley Grange, I've been wanting to try one of those. Nice cigar. thanks.

That good huh????
    Amos Umwhat:
    Bob Luken:
    LiquidChaos66:

Glad you liked the HG. Those are my faves. Too bad about the Capt Black. ;)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Bob...one star? Harsh.
    Sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. I just "discovered" & started playing with the five star ratings. Didn't even see this reply from you until today when I was reviewing the thread again.
    This happens all the time haha.
    I know man.... I was almost offended. Cried in my bubble bath that night. ;)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    I try to be objective and give everything a fair shot, there is no right or wrong if I enjoy it then it's good. Taste is very subjective and mine continues to change and grow. I have only found a few sticks that I truly don't like, the Nestor Miranda 1989 Rosado comes to mind, However I have a friend who loves them I have a few left and will hang onto to them and re-evaluate in a year or so, or maybe trade to someone who does like. The description of the Swag was quite colorful I have not tried one yet, there IS one in here somewhere that was part of a sampler it will sit there until two more join it. For me I like to have at least three somewhat close together to get a feel of it for myself.
    My first couple cigars I bought were in pairs. Smoked them a week or two apart from each other. Not a bad way to learn about a cigar.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    LiquidChaos66:
    That makes sense. Well more Perdomo for me then eh? ;) lol what is your brand of choice?

I am a very big fan of anyhing Viaje, most My Father stuff..especially Tatuaje, most Fuente stuff, and recently CLE....those are pretty average daily smokes.