Home General Discussion

j0z3r; true aficionado or straight up s h i t b i r d?

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Hey Joe, we got your back here. This A-hole just needs a good leaving alone to wallow in his truly pitiful and insignificant life. Every group (likle these forums) needs one pitiful example, he has volunteered to be ours.
  • johnnywalkerbluejohnnywalkerblue Everyone Posts: 22
    I'll walk out the front door before I let you clowns push me out the back. So long. Any further JWB bashing will result in the resurrection of posts. If we can all move on and make a silent exit, then JWB will be no longer.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    johnnywalkerblue:
    I'll walk out the front door before I let you clowns push me out the back. So long. Any further JWB bashing will result in the resurrection of posts. If we can all move on and make a silent exit, then JWB will be no longer.
    The only clown here is you. So long!!!
  • bigj51bigj51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    So like......are there any moderators around here? I know ccom is trying to run a business but maybe at least a member moderator....just sayin
  • johnnywalkerbluejohnnywalkerblue Everyone Posts: 22
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Any further JWB bashing will result in the resurrection of posts. If we can all move on and make a silent exit, then JWB will be no longer.
    BigB....last opportunity. dont ruin it for everyone else
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    This is like a shitty saturday morning cartoon.... It's ruining the best part of my week, but no one is doing anything about it... I just wanna throw a cat in a blender, but I know that the cat can contribute more to society than this drivel... yeeeesh!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    johnnywalkerblue:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Any further JWB bashing will result in the resurrection of posts. If we can all move on and make a silent exit, then JWB will be no longer.
    this right here is the mark of a true dickhead. Annoying everyone by posting openly mean spirited posts and blaming it on the forum at large when he wont stop.

dont blame BigB, Me, or any other forum member for your continuing to post mean spirited posts. you can stop any time you like. ultimately, your actions are your responsibility, they belong to no one else.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    this right here is the mark of a true dickhead. Annoying everyone by posting openly mean spirited posts and blaming it on the forum at large when he wont stop.

dont blame BigB, Me, or any other forum member for your continuing to post mean spirited posts. you can stop any time you like. ultimately, your actions are your responsibility, they belong to no one else.
    Well Put.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    so let me get this straight, you created a new nickname just to come onto a forum you were already participating in, just to make drama with yourself. then made a post to get sympathy for you alternate personality? I dont know you, either of you, but thats pretty ****ing wierd man..
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    jihiggs:
    so let me get this straight, you created a new nickname just to come onto a forum you were already participating in, just to make drama with yourself. then made a post to get sympathy for you alternate personality? I dont know you, either of you, but thats pretty ****ing wierd man..
    No that johnnywalker dude, made all that up. Joe didn't actually do that ...
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    jihiggs:
    Sounds like a schizophrenic! (How do you share your cigars with one another??) LOL!
  • JWBJWB Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Post deleted, for the spirit of christmas has filled my soul.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Holy sh!t he is back.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    oh sweet jesus
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I missed this by about a week the last time...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    look man, we have a nice peaceful and cival community here where we all get along and respect each other even if we don't agree. Why can't you just go away and leave us to our hobby. Please just leave us alone and go on about your way.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I'm in agreement with others here that there should be some forum-member MODS. This guy is posting cancer in a number of other threads as well and I don't think that we as a forum should stand for it.

• ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Just click on the report abuse button.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    Thewelder:
    Just click on the report abuse button.

AHA! Never even thought about that, thanks welder.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    wow, what did you do jozer? lol... there should seriously be some sort of civility in this world, some people just have no life. just another F'er who needs attention.
  • JWBJWB Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    PuroFreak:
    look man, we have a nice peaceful and cival community here where we all get along and respect each other even if we don't agree. Why can't you just go away and leave us to our hobby. Please just leave us alone and go on about your way.
    Puro, you are the reason I deleted my post. Thanks for being civil even though I was being an ass. Merry Christmas.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    JWB:
    PuroFreak:
    Puro, you are the reason I deleted my post. Thanks for being civil even though I was being an ass. Merry Christmas.
    'tis the season!
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    I read 2 pages of this old post that got bumped up to the top then just went to the last post... Not sure why this resurfaced but Joe is good folk in my book... a TRUE BOTL I have been fortunate to share a smoke with in person... any sentiment otherwise is a waste of expression and bad karma IMO...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    He ripped in to renny too. Ass hole ain't got no respect.
  • T. GervaisT. Gervais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    Such drama 0.0
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    T. Gervais:
    Such drama 0.0
    seriously. how petty.

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sorry I just don't see why anyone would do any of this honestly.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    He's like a cold sore, just when we thought it was safe again... BAM... there he is, right on the corner of your mouth and irritating as hell.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    I am with thewelder on this one; but I also agree with the others...what pissed you off so quickly jwblue...I have found the guys here to be very respectful and helpful...BOTL...if you want to be a part of a brotherhood give the offender a chance to correct what you are upset about dont go and immediately attack someones credibility> Man life is to short for such BS> Chill tell us what got you pissed! Or are you really someone who gets off on pissing people off, if that is the case take that crap somewhere else...or I am sure you can be blocked.