Home General Discussion

j0z3r; true aficionado or straight up s h i t b i r d?

Well I am sure you guys know where my stance is on this one.

Comments

• KamelyonKamelyon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 109
    how about you leave your opinions about people off the forum. We're here to talk cigars, not who you like or don't like on the forum
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Son, get back to your twitter or whatever the hell it is you youngins do before I fly out to Barstow and start asking around for the biggest dbag in town and then proceed to kick your teeth down your throat.
  • SgtRickSgtRick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 75
    I have to concur with Luko on this. This is a forum about cigars. I know it wasnt intended to conduct personal attacks on people.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Luko:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Son, get back to your twitter or whatever the hell it is you youngins do before I fly out to Barstow and start asking around for the biggest dbag in town and then proceed to kick your teeth down your throat.
    Luko, I'd gladly join you, but it would be hard to accomplish. Barstow is the armpit of Cali, and everyone there is a dbag. As for jwblue, why don't you take a short drive off a tall cliff?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    cholmes8310:
    Luko:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Luko, I'd gladly join you, but it would be hard to accomplish. Barstow is the armpit of Cali, and everyone there is a dbag. As for jwblue, why don't you take a short drive off a tall cliff?
    If you want to find him you will have to ask for the biggest douchebag in town, but if you want to actually get to Mr. Walkerblue then you'll have to ask for the the Dbag that hides behind forums...

Most Dbags are so much a Dbag that they are the mullet having Dale Jr. Loving type that tries to fight you in the parking lot of the 7-11... JohnnyBlue here doesn't have the cahones to actually be a man and stand up in person.
  • bigj51bigj51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    Luko:
    johnnywalkerblue:
  • johnnywalkerbluejohnnywalkerblue Everyone Posts: 22
    Now up to this point there has been no threat of physical violence but now you guys who proclaim to be about cigars only and a better person than I want to commit an assault. Unfortunately there are no commercial airports in Barstow, however if you were to find the courage to bring your punk ass up here, after I handle my own I'll be more than happy to reimburse you for the gas spent to arrive and a little extra to help you hobble home. Only the truly ignorant try to break bad and make hollow threats, and its usually the ones that wouldnt lift 1 damn finger in the time of need. Although I have my issues with jozer, it has never resulted in shallow threats to harm 1 another. Before you post again, think about what message your trying portray, and what you are actually posting.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    How about you get your suddenly grammatically correct a$$ off the forums because you have not brought up one good thing about cigars nor have you tried to bring some knowledge or any semblance of information to the forums. You haven't done anything to better the forums, nor have you done anything to make us think that your nothing more than a guy who got bored, googled the first thing that popped into his head, found a forum on it and then decided to attack any random member that happened to be the first to offer any resistance to your unfounded attacks.
  • smbrinksmbrink Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Wow...seriously??? Seriously??!! You've been a member for like 2 days and you start off by bad-mouthing one of the most knowledgeable people on here. I think you really need to take a step back, learn some damn manners, have some class, and either apologize or leave.

Also if you're such an aficionado then you should know to never insult someones taste in cigars. Not only is it extremely rude, (which I don't think you have a problem with) but it violates one of the most important rules that a BOTL follows.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I would like to encourage everyone to just ignore these posts and any in the future from this person. Getting people mad and upset is exactly what he or she wants. This is what these kinds of people feed off of, and if we all just ignore them, they will eventually just get bored and go away to prey on another forum.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Now up to this point there has been no threat of physical violence but now you guys who proclaim to be about cigars only and a better person than I want to commit an assault. Unfortunately there are no commercial airports in Barstow, however if you were to find the courage to bring your punk ass up here, after I handle my own I'll be more than happy to reimburse you for the gas spent to arrive and a little extra to help you hobble home. Only the truly ignorant try to break bad and make hollow threats, and its usually the ones that wouldnt lift 1 damn finger in the time of need. Although I have my issues with jozer, it has never resulted in shallow threats to harm 1 another. Before you post again, think about what message your trying portray, and what you are actually posting.
    It wasn't a real threat you loser, I would never go to Calif...too many freaks out there. Jozer may be the one decent man in the entire state (and cholmes and anyone else on this board from cali). Usually Puro's just a ranting lunatic, but he has proved wise beyond his years.
    Luko:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    It wasn't a real threat you loser, I would never go to Calif...too many freaks out there. Jozer may be the one decent man in the entire state (and cholmes and anyone else on this board from cali). Usually Puro's just a ranting lunatic, but he has proved wise beyond his years.
    Thanks... Uhhh... I think... lol
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    image Just let the loser sitting with his thumb up his butt move on to some other forum. Try pirate's 4x4 board man. They really will fly out and whoop your ass.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Maybe we should try and play the compasionate card. Johnny what is it that j0z3r did to make you so angry. I understand from some of your other post that you dislike him but you never explain why. So why do you dislike him? Did he steal your girlfriend?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    What is this post all about? What is the point of it? You don't like j0z3r? Big deal. There are a lot of people I don't like. Now, if he did something to screw you and you wanted to board to know then that is something but to come out saying he is a shitbird for a reason that we have yet to find out is not cool. Especially since you just joined two days ago!!!! J has a past here. So far, you don't.

Overall, I think this post just needs to be deleted! Josh; Alex?????
    Thewelder:
    Maybe we should try and play the compasionate card. Johnny what is it that j0z3r did to make you so angry. I understand from some of your other post that you dislike him but you never explain why. So why do you dislike him? Did he steal your girlfriend?
    Here is a portion of a post i left this morning; I think we should just all move on. I thought cigar smokers are suppose to be a little laid back. You guys need to think about this the next time you fire 1 up. I think this tomfoolery has gone on long enough, for those that have been offended, I sincerly apologize. For those that got a laugh out of the nonsense, keep living the good life my friend! And to the persons behind the scenes for cigar.com, thanks for running a great company! P.S. I'll still do business with your company even after I'm banned from the forums!
    Some of you guys have figured it out. It is I..... j0z3r! Thanks for taking up for me. I always wondered if people would go to bat for me! For those that figured it out, your quite the suspicious ones!! LOL!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Some of you guys have figured it out. It is I..... j0z3r! Thanks for taking up for me. I always wondered if people would go to bat for me! For those that figured it out, your quite the suspicious ones!! LOL!
    if this is for real...jozr...you need some help.
    johnnywalkerblue:
    If this is really you Jozer, I think I'm starting to agree with what johnnywalkerblue said about you... lmao
    PuroFreak:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    If this is really you Jozer, I think I'm starting to agree with what johnnywalkerblue said about you... lmao
    Sorry bud. It was refreshing to see everyone sticking up for me. I didnt know everyone liked me so much!
  • andrewhandrewh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    Just ban the guy.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Next time the "voices" say such and such sounds like a good idea, don't listen to them, lol... Take it from us, errr, i mean me, they can get you in trouble......
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    johnnywalkerblue:
    PuroFreak:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Sorry bud. It was refreshing to see everyone sticking up for me. I didnt know everyone liked me so much!
    Hey Jonny if you are Joz3r as you claim then answer the question I just PM'd to joz3r and use the Joz3r account not your Jwb account.
    I don't trust this turd !
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hey guys. No, sorry I'm not playing games with you all. I'm not that hard up for entertainment. I don't know what this guy's deal is or why he picked me to do all this...don't really care either. I've got better things to do with my time than engage in this kind of garbage. I truly like coming on here and talking to all of you and I wouldn't tarnish my own reputation around here by spewing a bunch of rubbish.

So, I hope you guys will take my word for it on this one. If not, well I suppose there's not much I can do about that.
    j0z3r:
    Hey guys. No, sorry I'm not playing games with you all. I'm not that hard up for entertainment. I don't know what this guy's deal is or why he picked me to do all this...don't really care either. I've got better things to do with my time than engage in this kind of garbage. I truly like coming on here and talking to all of you and I wouldn't tarnish my own reputation around here by spewing a bunch of rubbish.

So, I hope you guys will take my word for it on this one. If not, well I suppose there's not much I can do about that.
    I fu ckin knew it ! Johnnywalkerblue has got to be banned ! His latest trick, trying to hijack Joz3r's identity around here cause Joe has been occupied elsewhere and has not been responding to JWB.
    Where are the administrators or moderators or whatever we ended up with? I thought this is what they would take care of pronto, before the sh it spread to far... too late !
    j0z3r:

I fu ckin knew it ! Johnnywalkerblue has got to be banned ! His latest trick, trying to hijack Joz3r's identity around here cause Joe has been occupied elsewhere and has not been responding to JWB.
    Where are the administrators or moderators or whatever we ended up with? I thought this is what they would take care of pronto, before the sh it spread to far... too late ! Joe, you know your history here is what we believe. Not some TURD who managed to stick around far too long before being flushed.
    He has been flushed right Mods ?
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    j0z3r:

JWB is one helluva sick ***, so you have no idea what u did to set him off?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I doubt Joe did anything to this idiot ...just a random troll ...Yaaawwwnnnnn !!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:

Don't worry about it Joe ...Those that are men man up and those that aren't ...well...attack people on forums ...
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    j0z3r:

Thanks for clarifiying it to us. I knew you wouldnt do shi* like that. JWB, you are a sick man, go see the doctor.