Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Cancelled

13»

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I hope I'm not too late on this one.. Sent an e-mail a few minutes ago, would hate to miss out. Come on Tim, work late.. Holiday weekend be Damned !
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    kaspera79:
    I hope I'm not too late on this one.. Sent an e-mail a few minutes ago, would hate to miss out. Come on Tim, work late.. Holiday weekend be Damned !
    If you dont get any, pm me
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Gray4lines:
    kaspera79:
    If you dont get any, pm me
    I was thinking the same thing. There were 50 packs (?) set aside for this first sample run so I'm guessing there will be enough. If not I could share a couple of mine too.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I'm thinking USPS hates me at the moment. My forum blend tracking went to Philly first which almost never happens. I can tell you that I almost always get my USPS stuff the next day. Now I won't be getting it till Tuesday. My second package of some T52s went to DE and says it was delivered. I can only hope that I got the wrong tracking because that would be a long drive for me to pick up. Really wanted to try those forum blends this weekend.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Picked up a fiver and got the tracking number yesterday. Probably be here Tuesday and then sleep to acclimate.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Email sent...i hope there is some left...anyone know for sure?
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Anyone try one of these yet?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    KCW:
    Knowing where they came from and how fresh they are, I'm going to wait at least three months, if not longer. I remember when the Bueso came out and I thought it was terrible...month later better...two months later it started to hit it's stride.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    catfishbluezz:
    KCW:
    Knowing where they came from and how fresh they are, I'm going to wait at least three months, if not longer. I remember when the Bueso came out and I thought it was terrible...month later better...two months later it started to hit it's stride.

I hear ya. I was just wondering if there is anyone braver than us. I'm getting mine today. I always wanted to try the Bueso as well so thanks for the heads up on that too.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    KCW:
    catfishbluezz:
    KCW:

I hear ya. I was just wondering if there is anyone braver than us. I'm getting mine today. I always wanted to try the Bueso as well so thanks for the heads up on that too.
    We got the prereleases in May last year and everyone was reporting they were terrible. After 2-3 months, they were great. I'm going to assume since these hit the rolling tables in Feb we are looking at a similar situation. I'd rather wait and enjoy them, as there is nothing wrong with patience...unless you are Tony of course lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    sad face :( mine are lost
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    danielzreyes:
    I still haven't gotten a reply from Tim or Andy...via email... I guess I will have to call in my free time...dang man...
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    I got a reply from Andy today. I'm a little more anxious to try it out after reading the comments about AJ thinking we'll probably need to make a change.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Got mine today ! Off to the humi for awhile.
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I still haven't gotten a reply from Tim or Andy...via email... I guess I will have to call in my free time...dang man...
    mine was shipped yesterday...just look under your account, under order details and I bet the order has already been placed. With the holiday weekend it took them a lil bit to reply back.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    CvilleE:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    mine was shipped yesterday...just look under your account, under order details and I bet the order has already been placed. With the holiday weekend it took them a lil bit to reply back.
    Status says delivered but I didn't receive anything. Ccom still had my old addy. I tried intercepting it but when USPS says "we'll see what we can do", we all know what that means.
    danielzreyes:
    CvilleE:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    Status says delivered but I didn't receive anything. Ccom still had my old addy. I tried intercepting it but when USPS says "we'll see what we can do", we all know what that means.
    That's blows...let me know what you find out. I'll be more than happy to split mine with ya if they can't find them.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    I sent an e-mail and got no reply. Anyone???
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rob1110:
    I sent an e-mail and got no reply. Anyone???
    Yeah.. Me too..
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    nevermind. Looks like Tim got back to me yesterday. Hadn't checked my e-mail yet. My bad.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Only 2 packs of 5 left. Please call if you want one.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Took mine about a week to get to me, but got a confirmation email the next day.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Mine got to the house real quick. Finally got home tonight. Here's a pic, won't be seeing these again for a few months.image