Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Cancelled

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Dang their good service, they already shipped it. I was hoping to be home when it came so I could run block against my wife.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Did you guys get an email reply? I have not yet, probably don't like me......What's the specifics???
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    I didnt get any specifics. Did get shipping confirmation though. Seems like every time The Beard emails back I dont actually talk about what I just ordered, just about what I should add.

pm Shizza
    ddubridge:
    I didnt get any specifics. Did get shipping confirmation though. Seems like every time The Beard emails back I dont actually talk about what I just ordered, just about what I should add.

pm Shizza
    Sly one that personal facial floatation device on his face!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Rhamlin:
    Dang their good service, they already shipped it. I was hoping to be home when it came so I could run block against my wife.
    did they use ups or usps? im hoping usps because then i will get it saturday if they ship mine tomorrow..
    JHewey:
    Rhamlin:
    did they use ups or usps? im hoping usps because then i will get it saturday if they ship mine tomorrow..
    USPS Justin. Let us know how they look. Mine Probably wont land till Tuesday with the holiday.
    JHewey:
    Rhamlin:
    We want a Hewey review!! C'mon man....
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    Rhamlin:
    I don't do reviews.. but if i get a chance to smoke one i will give my short opinion..
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Hmmmm. I might have to invade the moving budget.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    couldn't pass this one up.
    ddubridge:
    JHewey:
    Rhamlin:
    USPS Justin. Let us know how they look. Mine Probably wont land till Tuesday with the holiday.
    Well I may not see them til next week.. Just got my UPS tracking number not USPS. Unless they doing the UPS to USPS thing, i might see it tomorrow. But i don't know why they wouldn't use USPS seeing as i am mins away from their shipping location.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Looks like mine are out for delivery today!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    WTF...you ordered like five minutes ago.Smoke one now and review it ;)
    Rain:
    If it ever stops raining...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Ken Light:
    Arrived!

photo 61b5efa8-4946-4635-9022-5ec5e10eb865_zpscc2746e6.jpg
    Oh Boy! Very cool... mine coming tomorrow
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Sorry man, nothing I can do.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    i'm in on this one... even if I'm a few days late
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    SH!T Ken you must rate quite high...neither Timbo or Andy have returned my e-mails... Hmmmmm
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    Rhamlin:
    I don't do reviews.. but if i get a chance to smoke one i will give my short opinion..
    WTH??? Not even for a price? Your words are like gold Justin you could possibly change the course of history here!!
    Bigshizza:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    SH!T Ken you must rate quite high...neither Timbo or Andy have returned my e-mails... Hmmmmm
    In the post, Tim said e-mail service@cigar.com. I did that and cc'd him on it, maybe that made a difference.
    Ken Light:
    Bigshizza:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    In the post, Tim said e-mail service@cigar.com. I did that and cc'd him on it, maybe that made a difference.
    I just email him directly. I dont follow directions very well.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Ken Light:
    Arrived!

Son of a ***! Hopefully I get mine tomorrow so I can smoke this weekend
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    Rhamlin:
    WTH??? Not even for a price? Your words are like gold Justin you could possibly change the course of history here!!
    phone? Lol...called Andy today, adde some Avo and the clearance zino box....***
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    Rhamlin:
    phone? Lol...called Andy today, adde some Avo and the clearance zino box....***
    What? Use the phone? Nah that's what email is for...
    Bigshizza:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    I should come clean and admit that I had faster shipping 'cause there was a minor issue with some smokes I had ordered for memorial day and The Beard was sending a replacement lightning fast, looks like he had these guys tag along for the ride.
    I thought you were going to say that you were sleeping with himWas gonna ask how to get in on that. Next day forum sampler? Yes please.
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Andy delivered the usual good service.
    A Forum Blend 5-pack, plus a box of MOW Puro Authenticos Habano and 2 AJ Fernandez Ovals Samplers -- they just arrived after a lengthy backorder. An all-AJ package!
    rwheelwright:
    Ken Light:
    Arrived!

Son of a ***! Hopefully I get mine tomorrow so I can smoke this weekend
    Damn! Do you live bevy door to them or something?!