Home General Discussion

15 May 2014 - CCom Forum Lancero Day II

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    biddleboopadybuddabumpybumpbam
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    danielzreyes:
    LFD lancero day? I can get down with that.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Btw...got some Cain F's in...didn't know they stopped making them...:( I'm in ------when????
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    danielzreyes:
    I can't decide
    Umm...What will it be this year Mr. Lancero Man?
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    I can't decide
    Umm...What will it be this year Mr. Lancero Man?
    I'll have to see what my collection looks like this year. I'll only smoke them if I have doubles or more. I'm sure it looks the same.
    Unless I have some hiding in my sock drawer (that aren't multiples), here's my collection as of today.
    photo 26DDB345-orig.jpg
    danielzreyes:
    Unless I have some hiding in my sock drawer (that aren't multiples), here's my collection as of today.
    photo 26DDB345-orig.jpg
    Note to self: It appears DZR is missing at least the following lanceros: Room101 MC1, MC2 Illusione HL Maduro Tat Black (not the PL) All the new Tat lanceros coming in the new sampler LFD CC, Coronado, DL (your's looks like the oscuro, so just the natural) J Fuego Origen, Delirium DPG's other than the Blue CoLa Trinidad Fundy It's early and I'm in a hurry. Feel free to help me out with an expanded list, just for reference of course :)
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    WTF!?
    got enough there tol !
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    sadly i can not participate in this, for reasons unknown i don't have any lancero's
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    danielzreyes:
    photo 26DDB345-orig.jpg
    What are those two with the shaggy feet?

I really like the La Duena in the lanceros...it seems like an unknown/underrated blend to me since I don't hear a lot about it. And I'm always able to find them in the clearance bin at the BNM near my wife. Last time I went they only had Robustos, though.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i dont think ill be working that day. ill see what i can do.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Way to go daniel! Youve got quote the long and skinny collection.

ps tatuaje lancero sampler??? Hell yes
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    danielzreyes:
    photo 26DDB345-orig.jpg

Damn!
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 26DDB345-orig.jpg
    Note to self: It appears DZR is missing at least the following lanceros: Room101 MC1, MC2 Illusione HL Maduro Tat Black (not the PL) All the new Tat lanceros coming in the new sampler LFD CC, Coronado, DL (your's looks like the oscuro, so just the natural) J Fuego Origen, Delirium DPG's other than the Blue CoLa Trinidad Fundy It's early and I'm in a hurry. Feel free to help me out with an expanded list, just for reference of course :)
    so what you got from this post is what lanceros I'm missing.

you're sick
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    sadly i can not participate in this, for reasons unknown i don't have any lancero's
    Just in case anyone missed this and wants to help this poor brother out before the 15th :p
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    What day are we doing this? I just got some HE lancero's in for review =)
    No_one21:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Just in case anyone missed this and wants to help this poor brother out before the 15th :p
    i'm cool i was looking thru my stock and i have tat petite lancero, and the viaje superlance, so i'm good
    I say we make it a weekend so everyone gets a chance to work around their schedule. let's say ...

May 17-18 (Sat-Sun)
    * also, it looks like a few botls are herfing during these days so it should work out
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Suddenly glad I reconsidered last night and put that Cain F back in the cooler last night.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    danielzreyes:
    I say we make it a weekend so everyone gets a chance to work around their schedule. let's say ...

May 17-18 (Sat-Sun)
    * also, it looks like a few botls are herfing during these days so it should work out

Lancero weekend. I'm down with that. Need an excuse to go through the cooler and round up the long and skinny's.
    Gray4lines:

Yeah, a box of 10 different Tat lances, half of which are previously unavailable. Should be available soon.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:

Yeah, a box of 10 different Tat lances, half of which are previously unavailable. Should be available soon.
    It's already out.....just FYI
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Just got an email that my pre-order is shipping today. Can't wait
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jgibv:
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:

My shop has them. Good looking sampler.
    jgibv:
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:

Oops, I hadn't checked in a couple days. I'm off my game :(
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:

Sorry, I had to change your topic from the countdown to the date+weekend... I'll explain privately later ;)
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 26DDB345-orig.jpg

you're sick
    1502 Ruby, Emerald, Black Gold Davidoff No. 1 La Palina Classic La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon Lancero Don't worry Daniel, I'm definitely not making a shopping list or anything.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 26DDB345-orig.jpg

you're sick
    1502 Ruby, Emerald, Black Gold Davidoff No. 1 La Palina Classic La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon Lancero Don't worry Daniel, I'm definitely not making a shopping list or anything.
    lets not forget Ortega!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I forgot to say what no Goldie #2?
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I forgot to say what no Goldie #2?
    It's a petite lancero, so kind of a grey area. Lol.