Home General Discussion

March madness deals

124»

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Glad you sealed the deal. I am also trying to get three boxes of PGR. I hope I get them. This is truly going to be his best blend and one of the best Nicaraguan cigars.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    I hope you sealed the deal already. It's gone now. I wanted to get a second box...sign.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Just sealed my deal with a Opus X lost city box. It is difficult to beat the price. I'm surprised the deal has been there all day long.
    I've been going back and forth on this today...hmmm.
    yea I actually did get a box. I was down to the wire haha. One box is enough for me to visit and age. I want to save up for PGRs
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    rzaman:
    Glad you sealed the deal. I am also trying to get three boxes of PGR. I hope I get them. This is truly going to be his best blend and one of the best Nicaraguan cigars.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    I hope you sealed the deal already. It's gone now. I wanted to get a second box...sign.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Just sealed my deal with a Opus X lost city box. It is difficult to beat the price. I'm surprised the deal has been there all day long.
    yea I actually did get a box. I was down to the wire haha. One box is enough for me to visit and age. I want to save up for PGRs
    haha sorry Rip. I should have been more clear. I assume you are referring tot pepin's 10th anniv (I want those really bad). But I was referring to partagas gran reservas.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Ah, you are talking about the Lusitanias Gran Reserva Cosecha 2007. I am also looking for a box along with Romeo y Julieta Churchills Reserva 2008.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    haha sorry Rip. I should have been more clear. I assume you are referring tot pepin's 10th anniv (I want those really bad). But I was referring to partagas gran reservas.
    rzaman:
    Ah, you are talking about the Lusitanias Gran Reserva Cosecha 2007. I am also looking for a box along with Romeo y Julieta Churchills Reserva 2008.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    haha yup! I'm going to get a box of both sometime this year. Need to play it right and get it at the opportune time...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    haha yup! I'm going to get a box of both sometime this year. Need to play it right and get it at the opportune time...
    Get a room! :)
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Get a room! :)
    everybody go, hotel motel holiday innnnnnn. say if your girl starts actin up, then you take her friend