Home General Discussion

So Wheres Everyone From?

13»

Comments

• AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I am from the Land of 10,000 Lakes.... Minnesota. Lived here my entire life. I reside in the suburb of St. Paul/Minneapolis called Apple Valley.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I'm from Cville Ky....lived in the area most of my life, except to leave a few years during my younger day to attend college....
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    AVJim:
    I am from the Land of 10,000 Lakes.... Minnesota. Lived here my entire life. I reside in the suburb of St. Paul/Minneapolis called Apple Valley.
    Ever go to the perfect ash in the suburbs? I love that place. I used to work up towards msp.
    CvilleE:
    I'm from Cville Ky....lived in the area most of my life, except to leave a few years during my younger day to attend college....
    How close is that to Owensboro? My best friend is from Owensboro.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Rail Jockey:
    CvilleE:
    How close is that to Owensboro? My best friend is from Owensboro.
    im in central Ky so if I remember correctly it is about a 3 hr drive...
    Rail Jockey:
    AVJim:
    Ever go to the perfect ash in the suburbs? I love that place. I used to work up towards msp.
    Yup! Nice place! I only live about 20 minutes from there. I usually go to Burn in Burnsville though. My closest cigar smoking buddy uses your quote as a toast all the time!
    AVJim:
    Rail Jockey:
    AVJim:
    Yup! Nice place! I only live about 20 minutes from there. I usually go to Burn in Burnsville though. My closest cigar smoking buddy uses your quote as a toast all the time!
    cool...next time you go to the perfect ash, look over the door that is the entry for the private lounge. I made that sign they put up there. that place is like cheers. when you walk in, everyone turns around and says hi and "everyone really does know your name."
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    AVJim:
    i will be in sp/m real soon to pick up my mom to move her down here..... I may be staying the night... I feel a possible herf coming on
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    I was born on the dry side of the mountains in Bend, grew up on the mossy side in Roseburg and came up to Corvallis for college and, aside from a month or two here and there, have been here the past 17 years. Looking to head to sunnier climes after grad school, kinda tired of seeing the sun less than Alaskans.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Born in Somerset KY Moved to Nashville Tn, Orlando Fl, Dover De. Lexington Ky Booneville Ky currently and since 2000. This is home I guess..I HATE small town life...
    deejmemixx:
    AVJim:
    i will be in sp/m real soon to pick up my mom to move her down here..... I may be staying the night... I feel a possible herf coming on
    Put it off for a little while..... we are still getting snow!!! Either way, HERF!!! Anyone else from MN???
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585