Home General Discussion

So Wheres Everyone From?

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    danielzreyes:
    Martel:
    danielzreyes:
    Southern California. City of Rancho Cucamonga. Say Rancho Cucamonga 3 times fast and you get a cookie.
    Go Quakes! Are they still there?

You can see where I currently live under my header on every post.
    Yes, Quakes are still there, but they are now Dodgers which pisses me off. I used to always go when there was an Angel in rehab. 66ers in San Bernardino are now the Angels. I don't know why they switched but it sucks.
    San Bernardino Spirit, produced greatest MLB player ever, "The Kid" my favorite
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Rain:
    Vrginia Beach...in Virginia ;)
    I served 5 years in the Navy stationed at NAS Oceana. I loved it there. Born in Montegut, LA and I now live in Inverness, FL.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I was in Montegut yesterday. LOL.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Born and raised in central California (Fresno). After a couple years split in Vegas and Shreveport LA now back in SoCal
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    A fine Micro Brewery There also ! Hmmmm Founders Porter and a fine Stogie !!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    curtpick:
    A fine Micro Brewery There also ! Hmmmm Founters Porter and a fine Stogie !!!

Meant for
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin, you never go out, the way you came in. Born and raised in Lynn, MA and now live in HaveRhill, MA. If you from the area the r is silent,lol
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Born in Buffalo NY and spent the first 35 years there ...... Been living in Bennington VT for the last year..... I went from cold and loads of snow to really cold and snow.
  • OldBlueEyes2012OldBlueEyes2012 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    I lived in and currently go to school in Flint, Michigan. You might know it better as the Murder Mitten. I live in a suburb outside of Flint now though.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I'm in Wade,North Carolina...just a hop skip and jump away from Fayetteville and Fort Bragg NC.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    jfaciane:
    Rain:
    I served 5 years in the Navy stationed at NAS Oceana. I loved it there. Born in Montegut, LA and I now live in Inverness, FL.
    Born in Portsmouth, VA and raised in Chesapeake (stones throw from VA Beach). Living in the Virginia wine and beer country now. You can say a lot of things about Virginia but how many states can you grow up 15 minutes from the ocean, move 3 hours away into the mountains.

V-A Baby Believe dat
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    I'm from a small town in southern Oklahoma originally, then moved to Ft. Worth Texas, then to Chicago, then to La Crosse, and now back in the suburbs of Chicago.....and ready to go back to Ft. Worth.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    madurofan:
    jfaciane:
    Rain:
    Born in Portsmouth, VA and raised in Chesapeake (stones throw from VA Beach). Living in the Virginia wine and beer country now. You can say a lot of things about Virginia but how many states can you grow up 15 minutes from the ocean, move 3 hours away into the mountains.

V-A Baby Believe dat
    My mom and dad live in Portsmouth. Deep Creek, to be exact.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    curtpick:
    curtpick:
    A fine Micro Brewery There also ! Hmmmm Founters Porter and a fine Stogie !!!

Meant for
    Tons of great breweries around my area. Founders is one of my favorite.
    Rain:
    madurofan:
    jfaciane:
    Rain:

V-A Baby Believe dat
    Deep Creek is in Chesapeake. My Dad went to Deep Creek High. But Portsmouth is just across the line so I know where you mean. That's where I was born right there in Deep Creek area before we moved over by city park.

Next time you're going to be in the area let me know.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    madurofan:
    Rain:
    madurofan:
    jfaciane:
    Rain:

V-A Baby Believe dat
    Deep Creek is in Chesapeake. My Dad went to Deep Creek High. But Portsmouth is just across the line so I know where you mean. That's where I was born right there in Deep Creek area before we moved over by city park.

Hahaha I had to wikipedia this! Maybe I need to go home more.I did two years ay Bayside High then two at Deep Creek High. Yeah, I'll let you know whenever I make it back that way.
    Rain:
    madurofan:
    Rain:
    madurofan:
    jfaciane:
    Rain:

V-A Baby Believe dat

Hahaha I had to wikipedia this! Maybe I need to go home more.I did two years ay Bayside High then two at Deep Creek High. Yeah, I'll let you know whenever I make it back that way.
    I'll try to make my way down if I can. We can burn one at Emerson's.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Rain:
    madurofan:
    Rain:
    madurofan:
    jfaciane:
    Rain:

V-A Baby Believe dat

I used to live in Great Bridge. Nice area to live. Also thought long and hard about living in Charlottesville.
    Roberto99:
    Rain:
    madurofan:
    Rain:
    madurofan:
    jfaciane:
    Rain:

V-A Baby Believe dat

I used to live in Great Bridge. Nice area to live. Also thought long and hard about living in Charlottesville.
    I went to Great Bridge High. Still own a place right off Cedar Rd next to City Hall. We rent it out.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Great wrestling program there! I was on the corner of cedar and waters. 1991-95
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    I got taller around Wichita Kansas... never grew up. Did a stint in the Army a d ended up back in Doodah. Still here.
    Roberto99:
    Great wrestling program there! I was on the corner of cedar and waters. 1991-95
    Yea it used to be they've divided GB High twice since then. There are 2 more high schools in what used to be GB. I was in Middle and High school 91-95 :)
  • coachrumcoachrum Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Born and raised in Toledo, OH. Live in Dearborn, MI just about five miles or so from Detroit. Moving to Lima, OH in June. Any BOTL's in Lima area?
  • coachrumcoachrum Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Born and raised in Toledo, OH. Live in Dearborn, MI which is about 5 miles from Detroit. Moving to Lima, OH in June. Any BOTL's in the Lima area?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    born in Gillette Wyoming, raised in Huron South Dakota, lived in Green Bay Wisconsin, and am now living in Goose Creek SC just outside of charleston
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    deejmemixx:
    born in Gillette Wyoming, raised in Huron South Dakota, lived in Green Bay Wisconsin, and am now living in Goose Creek SC just outside of charleston
    ... "Lord I was born a ramblin' man ! "
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    deejmemixx:
    my mother graduated from goose creek high school. I have a lot of family in Summerville and Ladson areas.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Born and raised and still live in Bethlehem, Pa.
  • TexvetTexvet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 38
    Columbus, Ohio.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    smoke em if you got em:
    deejmemixx:
    my mother graduated from goose creek high school. I have a lot of family in Summerville and Ladson areas.
    sounds like u need to come visit!