Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    aw man. I knew I shoulda planned better to make this. Have fun fellas!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    August herf is Saturday August 9th at La Casa de Bandyt. There will be food, beer, rum, cigars and so much more. Noob or Vet you're invited. To smoke all day you have to start in the morning so I will open my house early and make coffee if you need it. We'll go until everyone leaves, so probably around midnight so there is no excuse not to show up sometime.

Pretty sure my addy is easier to get than a $9 hooker but if you need it just shoot me a pm.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm working things out hoping to get this day free
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bandyt09:
    August herf is Saturday August 9th at La Casa de Bandyt. There will be food, beer, rum, cigars and so much more. Noob or Vet you're invited. To smoke all day you have to start in the morning so I will open my house early and make coffee if you need it. We'll go until everyone leaves, so probably around midnight so there is no excuse not to show up sometime.

Pretty sure my addy is easier to get than a $9 hooker but if you need it just shoot me a pm.
    $9 ???? Jiunn charges me $15,,you must be getting the "in-state" discount,,;o) Have fun!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bandyt09:

Have fun!! I will go to this!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:

$9 ???? Jiunn charges me $15,,you must be getting the "in-state" discount,,;o) Have fun!!!
    i smooth skinned asian. bandy is used up leather face. my price just went up to $18
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:

Have fun!! I will go to this!!
    Jim, that would be awesome if I'm reading this correctly....................................
    Alright guys and anyone else on the fence about showing up.

The menu has been set. It will be pulled pork and tri tip. Along with Blue Cheese Cranberry Cole Slaw. Some tasty beers will be poured along with some rum, whiskey and scotch. Maybe Joe can be talked into making his "Better than Casa Fuente" Mojito's.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Been wanting to attend this for years now,, its on my bucket list. Unless I'm in CA by happenstance, I need a little more lead time on the date so I can get the air travel lined up @ a reasonable rate. Enjoy
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Been wanting to attend this for years now,, its on my bucket list. Unless I'm in CA by happenstance, I need a little more lead time on the date so I can get the air travel lined up @ a reasonable rate. Enjoy
    I will go with you next year Rudy! Just give us a date Todd
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Rudy can only go if he takes a picture.
    Rain:
    Rudy can only go if he takes a picture.
    Only selfies allowed, it's the Jiunn rule.
    My chores are all done. I can come out and play. See you all on Sat.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    I will go with you next year Rudy! Just give us a date Todd
    Rudy & Jim, we typically herf once a month, usually a Saturday. You let me know when you are making it and I'll make sure the herf is top notch with all the fixin's. Typically the only date that doesn't work for me is the last Saturday in June as it is the only week, due to my work schedule, I have to take my kids on a summer vacation.
    danielzreyes:
    My chores are all done. I can come out and play. See you all on Sat.
    Thanks for the notice, now I have a whole week to get my socks washed.............................
    bandyt09:

bbq bump sauce
    2 days away..............
    bandyt09:
    Todd, I need your addy. Also, you need me to bring anything?
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    PM sent
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    PM sent
    Magnums and cucumbers, got it. Should I peel them?
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    PM sent
    Magnums and cucumbers, got it. Should I peel them?
    Of course peeled. You know I like them slippery and smooth, they're easier to "handle" that way.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    One of these days I'll steal my roommates car and bebop over to Cali, have you moved? ( granted I'll have to put in for time off but I can probably make this happen if I can get my ducks in a row)
    Hayblet:
    One of these days I'll steal my roommates car and bebop over to Cali, have you moved? ( granted I'll have to put in for time off but I can probably make this happen if I can get my ducks in a row)
    blah blah blah
    9505 5214 9831 4220 0000 42
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    danielzreyes:
    Hayblet:
    blah blah blah

Is this part of the Herf? There was just a thread out there about the definition.
    danielzreyes:
    Hayblet:
    blah blah blah
    -.-
    rsherman24:
    danielzreyes:
    Hayblet:
    blah blah blah

Is this part of the Herf? There was just a thread out there about the definition.
    no, DZR is trying to take out my apartment complex with some "SoCal love", not sure if I can call it a bomb since I technically know it's incoming
    Let the socktillery begin!
    danielzreyes:
    Let the socktillery begin!
    socktillery? Oy vey