Home General Discussion

Top 3 Real Cheapies

2»

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Russ55:
    Vulchor:
    Never had the ISOMs, not a fan of Zinos. Obsidian and JDN I could heaar as ok. I smoke once a day, usually less. So for me (and I know it sounds like a prude) Im not going to wade the waters of the cheap sticks to try and find a good suprise. If they are gifted or part of a sampler I will gladly try them with open arms and an open mind. It just seems that while money does not always corrolate to a good stick, many more times than not a 9 dollar stick is better than a 3 dollar one if you know your cigars. And as i started with, since Im smoking about 4-5 sticks per week on average....The 5-10 dollar range is ok for me and even a little more pricey for weekends or special events
    This is where I'm at, but probably less per week though. I got a sinus infection that kept me from enjoying cigars for the better part of 3 months, and after that each cigar was such a treat that I wasn't going to waste my time with anything less than what I call a "wow" cigar.
    I can understand this. But, I just got a deal on Avo XO's, putting them right above $4, a box of Oliva V lanceros is right in between $4-$5. DPG Blues can be had for $4 each on daily deals. LOTS of great deals everywhere. Even little Tatuajes are sub $4 I believe.

Some of my favs right now? Tabak Especial Red Eyes, $3.99 each for best of daily deal sampler. I love these for an occasional coffee smoke.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    1. Drew Estate Blue Ribbon 2. Cusano P1 or M1 3. Gurkha Sherpa
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Russ55:
    Vulchor:
    Never had the ISOMs, not a fan of Zinos. Obsidian and JDN I could heaar as ok. I smoke once a day, usually less. So for me (and I know it sounds like a prude) Im not going to wade the waters of the cheap sticks to try and find a good suprise. If they are gifted or part of a sampler I will gladly try them with open arms and an open mind. It just seems that while money does not always corrolate to a good stick, many more times than not a 9 dollar stick is better than a 3 dollar one if you know your cigars. And as i started with, since Im smoking about 4-5 sticks per week on average....The 5-10 dollar range is ok for me and even a little more pricey for weekends or special events
    This is where I'm at, but probably less per week though. I got a sinus infection that kept me from enjoying cigars for the better part of 3 months, and after that each cigar was such a treat that I wasn't going to waste my time with anything less than what I call a "wow" cigar.
    agreed.
    i cant believe how much i have spent on inexpensive cigars only to be let down by them. if i would have taken two bad experiences and spent that money on one cigar then i would have less cigars but more positive experiences.

i dont smoke as often as i want, maybe one time a week in the winter and two to three times a week in the summer, so when i light a cigar, i want it to be noting short of great. there are few that i can do that with under $5.00.

i do know quite a few cheap cigars that are decent but i usually stic away from them. it took me a long time to understand that, generally speaking, you get what you pay for.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    5 Vegas Classic Corona
    AJF Fresh Rolled Corona
    Blue Label Corona