Home General Discussion

Top 3 Real Cheapies

VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
What are your top 3 sub $4 stick.ISOM and Non. It can be cheap because its a "mistake", bundle, SprintSale 5er etc...

3. Obsidian Corona
2. Pvnisher Beli
1. Quintero y Hermano Brevas

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    3. C.com House Blends Blue
    2. Fonseca Arana
    1. Gurkha Park Avenue

I reserve the right to change my answer after a price check on some when I get home. All these land under 3 bucks on sprintsale i'm pretty sure.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Fonseca Araña
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002
    Blue Label

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    $4-there is alot of good smokes here IMO...

Sub-$3: Davidoff 3x3, Torano Dominicano, Jose Peidra
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Everyday low priced winners
    5 Vegas Classic
    A.J. Fernandez Fresh Rolled
    Montesino by Fuentes

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    kaspera79:
    Everyday low priced winners
    5 Vegas Classic
    A.J. Fernandez Fresh Rolled
    Montesino by Fuentes

I need to try those fresh rolled...

I would include "house blends" as cheapies under one label kind of like Star Wars or LOTR in a favorite movies thread even though I don't like all the house labels I know others like the ones I don't. My favorites are the Corojo, Blue, and American, but I haven't tried all of them yet.

Some other great sticks can easily be had for under $3 or right around, if you buy in samplers, mazos, or boxes. If we're talking single prices, maybe not, but Padron Londres and the little Corticos are right around that price point. Some of the other sizes are close to that, too.

I guess I just haven't tried enough other cheap smokes to add to the list.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    3 House Blends 2 Hesitant Pirate 1 Fighting C O C K
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    I was VERY pleased with these for $3/cigar. Cigar.com Expert Picks: Rare Treats (15 Cigars) Try out all of our expert's recommendations in one swift swoop. Includes 15 cigars, 3 each of Man O' War Armada, E.P. Carrillo Short Run Vintage, Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada, Ave Maria Reconquista, and Angelenos by Fuente. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/Expert_Picks.asp?cid=16
    Or are you really asking about cigars that cost '$3 ?' I would rather spend my money on these ones.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Vulchor:
    None
    Picked up a Zino Classic No.3 and No.7 Both can be had for sub $4... still no?
    bearb:
    I was VERY pleased with these for $3/cigar. Cigar.com Expert Picks: Rare Treats (15 Cigars) Try out all of our expert's recommendations in one swift swoop. Includes 15 cigars, 3 each of Man O' War Armada, E.P. Carrillo Short Run Vintage, Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada, Ave Maria Reconquista, and Angelenos by Fuente. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/Expert_Picks.asp?cid=16
    Or are you really asking about cigars that cost '$3 ?' I would rather spend my money on these ones.

Doesnt matter how you get it for under $4. Sampler sticks count too.
    Vulchor:
    None
    ////no pleasing some people :)
    I just ordered these a few minutes ago from andy. Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Robusto Mazo Of 10 for 25. Can be found under the Promotion Tab-Clearance. Wont last too long @ that price IMHO.
    bearb:
    I just ordered these a few minutes ago from andy. Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Robusto Mazo Of 10 for 25. Can be found under the Promotion Tab-Clearance. Wont last too long @ that price IMHO.

HeII... just look at todays daily deal..... All pretty good imho.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Obsidian mini corona
    Gran Habano 3SLS
    CCOM House blends
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    MoW ruination
    JdN celebracion
    601 blue
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Vision:
    bearb:

Doesnt matter how you get it for under $4. Sampler sticks count too.

If that's the case, then under $4 describes each cigar in my last order from the March Madness email deal, and there were some great ones...MOW PA regular and Maduro; Oliva CT Reserve Double Toro; Graycliff Platinum Pirate; Liga Undercrown Grand Toro; Genesis Muy Bueso. Many of those would be far more, individually. Getting under $4 isn't that hard, imo. You need some patience and more tupperware. Under $3? That's where I don't have much success.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    cu avana , el mejor , vieja hacienda
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Vision:
    Vulchor:
    None
    Picked up a Zino Classic No.3 and No.7 Both can be had for sub $4... still no?
    H Upmann majestics, super partagas, partagas and ryj Mille fluers, and RG panetela are all $4 ISOM that rule... There are plenty of great nc as well in the $4 range.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Two I can think of would be Diesel UC and Punch Uppercut.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    1. Gran Habano Vintage 2002
    2. Gran Habano 3SLS
    3.Alec Bradley Spirit of Cuba
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    corazon by davidoff
    diesel corona
    romeo/julieta habana reserve
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Couple of Carlos Torano cigars, CAO and JDN.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    "Nicaraguan Highly Rated 2nds" (Oliva)
    Perdomo Mistakes
    GHV 2002
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    I keep these in stock at all times:

Gurkha Sherpa Cafe
    Grand Habano 3SLS
    Cu Avana Intensus
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Fonseca Arana
    AJ Fresh
    Alec Bradley SCR, what a bargain that was

and don't forget the WebMost Sotweed Cheroot, Edicion Limitada --- Hey, I'm really digging these right now. They;ve got a month and a half on them and they keep on getting better. Look awful; but smoke right. Hoping next batch will be good enough to share.

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Never had the ISOMs, not a fan of Zinos. Obsidian and JDN I could heaar as ok. I smoke once a day, usually less. So for me (and I know it sounds like a prude) Im not going to wade the waters of the cheap sticks to try and find a good suprise. If they are gifted or part of a sampler I will gladly try them with open arms and an open mind. It just seems that while money does not always corrolate to a good stick, many more times than not a 9 dollar stick is better than a 3 dollar one if you know your cigars. And as i started with, since Im smoking about 4-5 sticks per week on average....The 5-10 dollar range is ok for me and even a little more pricey for weekends or special events
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Padron thousand series,henke 3x3's and that about does it
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    JDN Celebracion
    AB Tempus Maduro
    J. Fuego Origen Original
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    3x3
    J. Fuego Origin Originals
    JdN Celebracion
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Vulchor:
    Never had the ISOMs, not a fan of Zinos. Obsidian and JDN I could heaar as ok. I smoke once a day, usually less. So for me (and I know it sounds like a prude) Im not going to wade the waters of the cheap sticks to try and find a good suprise. If they are gifted or part of a sampler I will gladly try them with open arms and an open mind. It just seems that while money does not always corrolate to a good stick, many more times than not a 9 dollar stick is better than a 3 dollar one if you know your cigars. And as i started with, since Im smoking about 4-5 sticks per week on average....The 5-10 dollar range is ok for me and even a little more pricey for weekends or special events
    This is where I'm at, but probably less per week though. I got a sinus infection that kept me from enjoying cigars for the better part of 3 months, and after that each cigar was such a treat that I wasn't going to waste my time with anything less than what I call a "wow" cigar.