Home General Discussion

Just seen I hit my 1000

2»

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    danielzreyes:
    Congrats Ray Ray all day! D-Generation X ftw!
    Nwo 4 Life
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Congrats Ray!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Congrats on the milestone, Ray. Seems like just the other day that you joined.
    SleevePlz:
    Congrats on the milestone, Ray. Seems like just the other day that you joined.
    Yes it does bro. It's guys like u that make a guy not wanna leave.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    When was the last time your bio was updated?
    catfishbluezz:
    Don't u do it Dustin.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Glock1975:
    catfishbluezz:
    Don't u do it Dustin.
    oh it's going to happen in the near future bro.... You will have time to update, simply because some packages take a while to obtain. I kind of figured it was outdated as you listed quesada and just sent Jim some....
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congratulations on 1000 posts.
    catfishbluezz:
    Glock1975:
    catfishbluezz:
    Don't u do it Dustin.
    oh it's going to happen in the near future bro.... You will have time to update, simply because some packages take a while to obtain. I kind of figured it was outdated as you listed quesada and just sent Jim some....
    Lol, I will never tell.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Didn't waste not time, either, didja? I saw this, looked at my post count, and, jeepers, it sneaked right past me too. Tell you what, I'll smoke something for ya.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Grats on 1K =D
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    congrats Ray. Should catch Kuzi in no time.
    ddubridge:
    Lol, never and still wouldn't know as much as him.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    ddubridge:
    ////Perhaps, as this post started 21 hours ago, and Ray is now @ 1059, so thats an average of just under 3 posts per hour, which is over 2000 per month. :)
    bearb:
    ddubridge:
    ////Perhaps, as this post started 21 hours ago, and Ray is now @ 1059, so thats an average of just under 3 posts per hour, which is over 2000 per month. :)
    Sorry I talk alot, will shut up now:)
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    bearb:
    ddubridge:
    Wow, you actually did the math?
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Martel:
    bearb:
    ddubridge:
    True dat Marty, i did. Not sure which you are more shocked @ though? That i COULD do the math? or that i took the 12 seconds TO do the math? :) Obviously you are also capable...and did it as well to confirm my basic calculation. Ray, i dont really care how much or little you say. Glad you are active, friendly, and have lots to say...about everything. Me on the other hand, i don't post a lot, especially given how long I have been here...but as those whom I have herfed with know, I generally dont shut up. No need for any one to confirm this either! ;) Ray, i was just funnin with you..hope you understood that.
    bearb:
    Martel:
    bearb:
    ddubridge:
    True dat Marty, i did. Not sure which you are more shocked @ though? That i COULD do the math? or that i took the 12 seconds TO do the math? :) Obviously you are also capable...and did it as well to confirm my basic calculation. Ray, i dont really care how much or little you say. Glad you are active, friendly, and have lots to say...about everything. Me on the other hand, i don't post a lot, especially given how long I have been here...but as those whom I have herfed with know, I generally dont shut up. No need for any one to confirm this either! ;) Ray, i was just funnin with you..hope you understood that.
    It's all good Bro, I can't shut up anyways, it's all I got to do while I'm Layed up.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Glock1975:
    nickiam:
    Im about to go make another cup, just for you. I'll let you pick one of my smokes for tomorrow night so you'll know what smoke to sniff for

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty
    let's go with Tat Black Tubo since I haven't had 1. that will probably do me in if I smelled it.

I smoked the Tat black tubo and an anejo for you. I hope you dont mind that i also smoked them for my friends in my unit that could potentially not come back from the mission they left on this morning(7 march). there were 4 other people out there smoking with me, but i didnt hear much of what they were saying because i was lost in my own little world thinking about a lot of thing, but the following two thoughts were what i spent the most amount of time on.....the science of cigars: from growing to rolling and everything it took for that cigar to be lit in my hand, the people on this forum: i've only every met a few people on here and i feel like i've known most on here for years and I consider them friends.

sorry for that little thread jack....hope its okay.
    nickiam:
    Glock1975:
    nickiam:
    Im about to go make another cup, just for you. I'll let you pick one of my smokes for tomorrow night so you'll know what smoke to sniff for

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty
    let's go with Tat Black Tubo since I haven't had 1. that will probably do me in if I smelled it.

I smoked the Tat black tubo and an anejo for you. I hope you dont mind that i also smoked them for my friends in my unit that could potentially not come back from the mission they left on this morning(7 march). there were 4 other people out there smoking with me, but i didnt hear much of what they were saying because i was lost in my own little world thinking about a lot of thing, but the following two thoughts were what i spent the most amount of time on.....the science of cigars: from growing to rolling and everything it took for that cigar to be lit in my hand, the people on this forum: i've only every met a few people on here and i feel like i've known most on here for years and I consider them friends.

Wow bro, nice 2 cigar selection hope u enjoyed them, I don't mind at all, u r defending our country your safety is all I care about. God bless u and your friends who went out this morning, I'm sure they will make it back, true Americans. Take care of yourself , and come home and we meet someday, smoke is on me bro.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    nickiam:
    Glock1975:
    nickiam:

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty

It's fine by me :)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ThreadJacker3000:
    nickiam:
    Glock1975:
    nickiam:

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty

hi daniel reyes :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    nickiam:
    Glock1975:
    nickiam:

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty

hi daniel reyes :)
    LOL. Hi Jiunn. Mahal Kita!
    Hello Daniel, I mean threadjacker. Wooooo