Home General Discussion

Just seen I hit my 1000

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Wish I could smoke something.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    :-(

How much longer do you have to wait until you can fire one up again??

But congrats on 1k brother!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Happy 1K, Ray!!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    congratulations. Im drinking some jamaica me crazy coffee to celebrate for you
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Congrats Ray. Thats awefully quick to 1k, you've been busy.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Congrats Ray!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Thanks guys, busy sitting my broke legged ass on the couch. Drink 1 for me Nick. Only thing a sucks worse than a broken leg, is seeing all of u smoke it up in warm places. So everyone smoke something good today, and blow the smoke towards Ohio.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Glock1975:
    Thanks guys, busy sitting my broke legged ass on the couch. Drink 1 for me Nick. Only thing a sucks worse than a broken leg, is seeing all of u smoke it up in warm places. So everyone smoke something good today, and blow the smoke towards Ohio.

Will a Tat Havana VI be good enough?
    Im about to go make another cup, just for you. I'll let you pick one of my smokes for tomorrow night so you'll know what smoke to sniff for

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty
    Toombes:
    Glock1975:

Will a Tat Havana VI be good enough?
    Absolutly.
    nickiam:
    Im about to go make another cup, just for you. I'll let you pick one of my smokes for tomorrow night so you'll know what smoke to sniff for

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty
    let's go with Tat Black Tubo since I haven't had 1. that will probably do me in if I smelled it.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    congrats ray.....you better come to poker so i can kick your butt for your 1000th
    brianetz1:
    congrats ray.....you better come to poker so i can kick your butt for your 1000th
    You r supposed to let me win, didn't I send the instructions to ya when u singed up bro. Lol
    Glock1975:
    nickiam:

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty
    let's go with Tat Black Tubo since I haven't had 1. that will probably do me in if I smelled it.

nice choice sir. i only have 2 left and they are over here with me. I've been trying to hold off on them, but smoking one in your honor is a great enough reason. I think i'm going to smoke the last one on my 30th birthday in June.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Glock1975:
    i think it's 70 degrees, so I'll take you up on that offer. In the meantime...get well soon bro, an we're glad to hae you here.
    nickiam:
    Glock1975:
    nickiam:

1. Tatuaje Black Tubo
    2. Opus
    3. Fuente Anejo
    4. Diesel Shorty

nice choice sir. i only have 2 left and they are over here with me. I've been trying to hold off on them, but smoking one in your honor is a great enough reason. I think i'm going to smoke the last one on my 30th birthday in June.
    Sounds good to me, be safe over there. Thanks for all u do my brother. Enjoy it.
    jgibv:

When Ohio warms up, which maybe never.
    catfishbluezz:
    Glock1975:
    i think it's 70 degrees, so I'll take you up on that offer. In the meantime...get well soon bro, an we're glad to hae you here.
    Thanks Dustin , means a lot .
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Congrats on the 1k brother.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Glock1975:
    catfishbluezz:
    Glock1975:
    we could use more members like you bro. It's been a nice last 6 months or so. I think that translates into I need to bomb you....since you technically did strike first....
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:

Congratz man... Seems that way doesn't it? Looks nice out today, but it's still only around 40 out.
    catfishbluezz:
    Glock1975:
    catfishbluezz:
    Glock1975:
    we could use more members like you bro. It's been a nice last 6 months or so. It hunk translates into I need to bomb you....since you technically did strike first....
    Woa now, your talking crazy bro, thanks for the compliments means a lot coming from u guys, really does, I just try to help out, but I'm still a rookie in all of this. But I do learn something every day. I remember when I 1st started I didn't even know how to cut a smoke, or even know there were so many different types of cigars. Thanks to all of u
    smoke em if you got em:
    Congrats on the 1k brother.
    Thanks Royln my homie.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:

LOL, no $hit. What's with this snow today!?? Just glad it wasn't as much as they originally predicted ---- ya know, since it's freaking March!!!!!! Luckily we only got about 2 inches here and it's mostly melted

Just hoping it all melts before I get home so I don't have to shovel :-D
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Congrats on fluffing the forums lol but really congrats man hope you get recouped soon!!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Congrats Ray on the 1K
    Thanks guys, I was going to do a pass or something, but I think there are 2 many passes out there to do 1.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I know I have only met you for a day now Ray but congrats on the milestone and you seem like a terrific BOTL, look forward to getting to know you better over the next 1K!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Congrats Ray. Thanks for being a part of our community. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks guys, really nice of ya, poker slob, u playing tonight?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Congrats Ray Ray all day! D-Generation X ftw!