Home General Discussion

Best Connys

2»

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    big chunks:
    To me I love the EPC New Wave and the best Conny of all time for me was the EPC short run 2012 new wave great cigar
    When are we gonna herf at Cigar Haven mannnn ?!?!?!?!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    I still haven't visited that b&m do they have a good selection? Maybe we can meet up one of these weekends
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    big chunks:
    I still haven't visited that b&m do they have a good selection? Maybe we can meet up one of these weekends
    Their selection is.... eh. I just go there to lounge.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Forgot San Cristobal Elegancia... I need more lol
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    definitely check out the Room 101 connie and the San Lotano connie. They are both awesome.
    yes. this 100%

also check out the Camacho Connecticut.
    Sounds like I need to try these.

As for my favorite Connies . . . EPC New Wave really is amazing, as are the AVO Classic, AB American Classic and the Chateau Fuente rothschild.

Its a wrapper that I'm finally appreciating now after a good many years in the hobby.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    If you can find it try zulu zulu conny lancero. San cristobal one is pretty tasty too. Just do iiiit
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    Ken Light:
    ddubridge:
    Ken Light:
    Surprised no one mentioned Gurkha Park Ave yet. Also Cusano 18 connie is a good one IMO.
    No mention, its in the package.
    You the man!
    Drew, this is too awesome. Remember back when you were trying to stay away from all these shenanigans and I just wouldn't let you. Good times. Good times.
    This is all your fault
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    danielzreyes:

Now is it me or do Conny cigars seem to burn faster than other wrappers?

I would say this is very likely given that connecticut wrappers aren't as oily as the others, and the generally lighter body makes us draw more frequently than normal.