Home General Discussion

Do you prefer smoking alone, or with company?

2»

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    99% of the time I'm by myself but I prefer company. Thank God for Jameson's cigar co that I got a place close by to go otherwise the nearest B&M that you can smoke at is 45 minutes away.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    0patience:
    gripnrip:
    Depends on the company. When I do smoke alone I know the company will be good.
    Gripnrip, Where at in Billings?
    Some of my family is in Billings.
    I lived on King Ave for a little bit when I played baseball in Billings.
    I've lived here for 50 years....all over town really. On the west end (a few miles from King Ave) now. Did you play for the Mustangs?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    gripnrip:
    Did you play for the Mustangs?
    Yep! For a whopping 7 days. LOL!
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    0patience:
    gripnrip:
    Did you play for the Mustangs?
    Yep! For a whopping 7 days. LOL!
    You have a PM.
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Prefer smoking alone while reading and maybe listening to ballgame on the radio. Only folks I smoke with are my daughters' boyfriends.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    biodarwin:
    Much like drinking and sex, I believe it is a lot more enjoyable to do with someone else.
    +1
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    97% of the time I smoke alone on the patio to relax. I do however enjoy the occasional herf with a few good friends if they just happen to be in the area.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    I love to smoke with a group. Great way to conversate and hang out. Love getting my buddies into cigars because they split boxes with me. However, after a long day of work, I just want to sit out on the patio and smoke a good cigar and have a beer or bourbon. I want to be all alone and wind down for an hour +. Smoke away the day of stress.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I love to smoke period. However, I love smoking with company and enjoy meeting new people. I love the comraderie this hobby instills.