Home General Discussion

A Request to Our Customers

2»

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    bbc020:
    brsmith21:
    I went to order and the price for me said $129.60. Is it possible that as a cotm member it's giving me 10% off the list, instead of just the blitz price? Shows the $129.60 in the cart, too. Any ideas, other than waiting until ordering hours and calling?
    running into the same problem here...I'll wait to email tim tomorrow.
    It's going off of you C.COM membership, the 130 is 10% off the retail, just log out of your account and order... DONE!!!!

And I'm upset with C.COM for I cannot decide between 1 or 2!!!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Lasabar:
    If you can't decide between 1 and 2....just go with 3. Problem Solved.
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    Crap, I should just order 100 of these and then I can write it off on my taxes... These cigars will actually MAKE me money!!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    Crap, I should just order 100 of these and then I can write it off on my taxes... These cigars will actually MAKE me money!!
    Hell, I don't need to order...You can order for me, take the tax break and send me one!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Got my order in after work today! I've been dying to try the MOW Ruination. This is a really great blitz but I'm not sure I would have pulled the trigger on even more cigars if it weren't for the donation to the Rangers. I love the cause and am glad to give a little towards it. I think I can make some room for these new sticks in the humi somehow...
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    This is an awesome blitz. I actually can't even remember what else is in there, but the three ruinations are something I'm dying to try. I placed my order, even considered ordering two before I forgot that I am in college and broke.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I just ordered 2. I can't think of anything in the blitz I won't love, plus $20 to the troops sealed the deal.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Ordered one and one of those daily deals, I have been wanting to try the RP Summers.
    Just ordered mine this afternoon and along with the "Forum Blend" it's a can't miss!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    bbc020:
    brsmith21:
    I went to order and the price for me said $129.60. Is it possible that as a cotm member it's giving me 10% off the list, instead of just the blitz price? Shows the $129.60 in the cart, too. Any ideas, other than waiting until ordering hours and calling?
    running into the same problem here...I'll wait to email tim tomorrow.
    I ordered mine through Tim today. He made everything smooth and easy. Hats off to Tim again.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    Alex Svenson:
    We truly have the best customers on the planet.
    I missed the deal being on vacation but you are totally correct about the people on this board. I have headed-up 3 troop donations runs and all were outstanding and very giving, no choke smokes either. Y'all are great to do this, we need it for Veterans' Day and Memorial Day too. Thanks.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Bad Andy:
    Alex Svenson:
    We truly have the best customers on the planet.
    I missed the deal being on vacation but you are totally correct about the people on this board. I have headed-up 3 troop donations runs and all were outstanding and very giving, no choke smokes either. Y'all are great to do this, we need it for Veterans' Day and Memorial Day too. Thanks.
    Im sure if you call and ask they will extend it to you.