Home General Discussion

Chicago on for Dec 8th!!! Anyone else???

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Whoooopity whoopity yayyyer Im kinda sorta excited!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    bigfnsteve:
    +1^:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    Its purely a business proposition for me.....I get no pleasure either way.....Do we have business together on Saturday.....
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    Its purely a business proposition for me.....I get no pleasure either way.....Do we have business together on Saturday.....
    So anti climactic greg!
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    So anti climactic greg!
    Hahahahahahaha.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95oyhSd5ls
    This sums it up!
    Btw Greg 1999 posts.... such a baller!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    So I have received official blessing to attend and will be there. Excited and whatnot. Anyone going to be in the area on Friday evening?
    Pick up Bigfnsteve, Sat am will be there around noonish!!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    99 % sure that I am now in. Going to drive to roman's on Friday night after work, then leave early saturday morning. details to be figured out yet. and that disney video is so appropriate!
    Alrighty then.....Everything seems to be shaping up nicely.......Its a date......
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    man wish i could go. it'll be awesome for ya'll. i am planning on going to cigarfest. please all, go.
    jliu:
    man wish i could go. it'll be awesome for ya'll. i am planning on going to cigarfest. please all, go.
    Foo i actually checked using miles from oaksmfsjcsfo to mke chi and struck out :(40k + miles )( was going to shoot youa text saying your going weather you like it or not.
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Foo i actually checked using miles from oaksmfsjcsfo to mke chi and struck out :(40k + miles )( was going to shoot youa text saying your going weather you like it or not.
    aww man! i appreciate you looking man. seriously, greatly appreciate it. we gotta meet up sometime and have an epic herf.
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    aww man! i appreciate you looking man. seriously, greatly appreciate it. we gotta meet up sometime and have an epic herf.
    Yeah Ill be done their soon enough. Maybe after the first of the year.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Yeah Ill be done their soon enough. Maybe after the first of the year.
    My place in August!!
    Steve - sweet, hit me up when you come of course
    Jimbo - it be onz in August
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Mike and I are planning on going to 8to8 cigars to start our day off and then head to casa. Anyone want to join
    Trident:
    Mike and I are planning on going to 8to8 cigars to start our day off and then head to casa. Anyone want to join
    Ill be along for the ride also. Hangin out with the heavy weights!
    Did you just call me fat?
    Lmao! No just a bad a$$...
    I think if were talking about heavy weights as it pertains to body mass we may win the heaviest herf award.
    How hard would it be to take a group pic while holding midgets?
    Trident:
    I plan to be there.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bigfnsteve:
    Lmao! No just a bad a$$...
    I think if were talking about heavy weights as it pertains to body mass we may win the heaviest herf award.
    How hard would it be to take a group pic while holding midgets?
    I wantee see!!
    bigfnsteve:
    Trident:
    Ill be along for the ride also. Hangin out with the heavy weights!
    I will also be along for the ride from Detroit with Roman...for what is shaping up to be a pretty dam cool roadtrip!
    Who's laptop for Vherf if needed? I can bring reg camera also if needed, all have camera phones too.
    I can bring my laptop as well and we can vherfing some of the guys in. Also, one of the things I discussed with a few of you is having a pass while we are there.

The rules of the pass.
    1. You are invited to participate if you are present at the herf on dec 8th. There will be no mail in submissions. You do not have to, just thought it would be something fun for us to do while there.
    2. I will bring 15-20 cigars to start the pass off.
    3. To make it fair, we will draw numbers out of a hat, me of course getting the last number.
    4. Take as many as you want, but replace is with the same amount. There will be no police there, but please don't take a behike and leave a fightingC0ck. This will be on your digression.
    5. Now this is the twist. Whatever you take out of the pass you must smoke while we are at the herf.
    6. This pass can go around the table as many times as there is a desire for it, if at all.
    7. There will be some photo documentation also.

. What do you guys think?
    Trident:
    I can bring my laptop as well and we can vherfing some of the guys in. Also, one of the things I discussed with a few of you is having a pass while we are there.

The rules of the pass.
    1. You are invited to participate if you are present at the herf on dec 8th. There will be no mail in submissions. You do not have to, just thought it would be something fun for us to do while there.
    3. To make it fair, we will draw numbers out of a hat, me of course getting the last number.
    4. Take as many as you want, but replace is with the same amount. There will be no police there, but please don't take a behike and leave a fightingC0ck. This will be on your digression.
    5. Now this is the twist. Whatever you take out of the pass you must smoke while we are at the herf.
    6. This pass can go around the table as many times as there is a desire for it, if at all.

i love it....but oh boy....not sure i can pl;ay very well with the previously coined 'big boys' moniker (just repeating the thought, it wasnt me who called you fat...just saying)....however, i especially like the twist of #5....this shall most certainly add more excitement to this weekend. oh yeah!
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    So i have had a conversation with a few of you about this. I am telling you all that I am not bringing any bombs. I hope that the rest of you follow suit. To me this event is not about bombing, it is about hanging out with all of you. So i think we should all agree that this is not about bombing.
    agreed, need to get a final count!
    1. Roman
    2. Greg
    3. Bigfnsteve
    4. Mike
    5. Jthanatos 80%
    6. Rail Jockey ??
    7. Bearb Anyone else??
    so is this the 'final list'??
    bearb:
    Trident:

The rules of the pass.

i love it....but oh boy....not sure i can pl;ay very well with the previously coined 'big boys' moniker (just repeating the thought, it wasnt me who called you fat...just saying)....however, i especially like the twist of #5....this shall most certainly add more excitement to this weekend. oh yeah!
    barry, WTF...you can definitely hang and play with the big dogs...oh and me, I don't fit that category either, unless its weight based, then I in for sure
    Guess we shall see. My local B & M can be found here: as you might see if anyone explores the site, ISOM's are a tad pricey here. But then again, RP 92 robusto's @ 17.50 EACH shows the level of tax, markup, etc. that we have the pleasure of paying in Canada, eh!
    bearb:
    Guess we shall see. My local B & M can be found here: as you might see if anyone explores the site, ISOM's are a tad pricey here. But then again, RP 92 robusto's @ 17.50 EACH shows the level of tax, markup, etc. that we have the pleasure of paying in Canada, eh!
    Don't worry, I will be there to bring the overall quality of cigars down to "Raj's Untimely Demise left out in the car for two days" level.