Home General Discussion

Chicago on for Dec 8th!!! Anyone else???

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jthanatos:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    Trident:
    what time are we looking at gentlemen? I plan on leaving detroit at like 7 or 8am which would put me in chicago around 1pm or so. thoughts on times?
    I work until 4. I will leave immediately after. Puts me there at about 6....
    Im still trying to figure out some logistics. Is anyone staying the night in chicago? I probably will be getting a room at the W. Still working on details. Kinda sorta getting excited!
    If I go, I will almost certainly get a room on the 8th.
    . I would get a room also on the 8th, Pitchfork, I could come early on the 8th...:-)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    ^^ like father like son lol
    Ok boys starting at 6pm at Casa de Montecristo, early arrivals check out 8 to 8 Cigars, so far Greg, Roman, Mike, Jthanatos, kaspera? Anymore Railjockey? Called Sam at Casa to inform him we were coming.. all good. We can take our own booze in, none on for sale on premises. Will bring cooler for us! Lets do this!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    MVW67:
    We can take our own booze in
    This may be the best and worst thing I have heard all day. Now I must scheme....
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Missed it by two days..... I get to Chicago on the 10th. Have a great time !!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I would like to get a ruling on gifts.........As in..... keeping gifts and bombs to a minimum at the herf ......What do you think guys........
  • Santa ClausSanta Claus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 203
    greg2648:
    I would like to get a ruling on gifts.........As in..... keeping gifts and bombs to a minimum at the herf ......What do you think guys........
    Santa Claus says H3LL NO to that!!!
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Will Santa be there??????
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    on AJ! on Kelner! on Booth! lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

riding in a winter wonder landdddddd. in the meadow we can build a greg bearrrr. and pretend that he's herfing bearrrrrr.
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:

riding in a winter wonder landdddddd. in the meadow we can build a greg bearrrr. and pretend that he's herfing bearrrrrr.
    You sure do post alot like this other guy that I know.....Are you really SNOOBIE?????
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:

You sure do post alot like this other guy that I know.....Are you really SNOOBIE?????
    you'll see. YOU ALL WILL SEE (maybe)
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    MVW67:
    Ok boys starting at 6pm at Casa de Montecristo, early arrivals check out 8 to 8 Cigars, so far Greg, Roman, Mike, Jthanatos, kaspera? Anymore Railjockey? Called Sam at Casa to inform him we were coming.. all good. We can take our own booze in, none on for sale on premises. Will bring cooler for us! Lets do this!!
    Work has been crazy, but im going to try and be there!
    greg2648:
    Can you abide by your own rules:-) :-) ?
    jadelt:
    how long are you there?
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    MVW67:
    I see how it is mike. I should be able to help fill that cooler once Im in Milwaukee.. maybe some 1942 is in order or in your case some hatorade! Hahaha leavin me out... shiiet.. yeee of little faith.
    And +1 to what greggers said... Ill need to bring some clothes.. cant just fill my carry ons with smokes.. or can I ?
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    FYI - Tickets for the Whiskey Fest in Chicago (April 2013 ) should go on sale Dec. 7....I know this is shaping up to a busy weeekend for you guys, but if you're wanting to go to this thing, I've been told that the tickets go quick.
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    Can you abide by your own rules:-) :-) ?
    Of course I can.....I think???....
    bigfnsteve:
    MVW67:
    I see how it is mike. I should be able to help fill that cooler once Im in Milwaukee.. maybe some 1942 is in order or in your case some hatorade! Hahaha leavin me out... shiiet.. yeee of little faith.
    And +1 to what greggers said... Ill need to bring some clothes.. cant just fill my carry ons with smokes.. or can I ?
    Oh yeah pickin Bigfnsteve in Milwaukee!!
    JDH:
    FYI - Tickets for the Whiskey Fest in Chicago (April 2013 ) should go on sale Dec. 7....I know this is shaping up to a busy weeekend for you guys, but if you're wanting to go to this thing, I've been told that the tickets go quick.
    April is also when Casa de Montcristo will be releasing the new Pete Johnson line, along with others would be great if on same weekend!!!
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    MVW67:
    jadelt:
    how long are you there?
    I get in the afternoon of the 10th and leave on the 15th.
    MVW67:
    JDH:
    April is also when Casa de Montcristo will be releasing the new Pete Johnson line, along with others would be great if on same weekend!!!
    Yep, that would be sweet. I am hoping to get tickets for the Whiskey Fest, but they sell out quick (or so I'm told). I know this will be a great herf for you guys....enjoy!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    So i have had a conversation with a few of you about this. I am telling you all that I am not bringing any bombs. I hope that the rest of you follow suit. To me this event is not about bombing, it is about hanging out with all of you. So i think we should all agree that this is not about bombing.
    Trident:
    So i have had a conversation with a few of you about this. I am telling you all that I am not bringing any bombs. I hope that the rest of you follow suit. To me this event is not about bombing, it is about hanging out with all of you. So i think we should all agree that this is not about bombing.
    agreed, need to get a final count!
    1. Roman
    2. Greg
    3. Bigfnsteve
    4. Mike
    5. Jthanatos 80%
    6. Rail Jockey ??
    7. Kaspera is out has family in
    8. Bobbo is out!
    9. Bearb possibly
    10. Anyone else??
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    1. Roman
    2. Greg
    3. Bigfnsteve
    4. Mike
    5. Jthanatos ??
    6. Rail Jockey ??
    7. Kaspera ??
    8. Bobbo ??
    9. Anyone else??
    Bobbo if you are going, you can ride with me if that works for you....
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    1. Roman
    2. Greg
    3. Bigfnsteve
    4. Mike
    5. Jthanatos ??
    6. Rail Jockey ??
    7. Kaspera ??
    8. Bobbo ??
    9. Anyone else??
    Bobbo if you are going, you can ride with me if that works for you....
    I would love to attend this herf, but I am covered up...too close to Christmas...the wife said no...I think she hates fun.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    1. Roman
    2. Greg
    3. Bigfnsteve
    4. Mike
    5. Jthanatos ??
    6. Rail Jockey ??
    7. Kaspera is out has family in
    8. Bobbo ??
    9. Anyone else??
    I am 80% going to be there. With the Advent season, things may change at the last moment if I am needed at church. If I do go, I will be in the area on Friday if anyone is out and about at that time.
    So I have been talking with bearb about him coming out also. I know he isn't super active like most are on here, but let me tell you, he is a great BOTL. Had a chance to hang out with him at cfest, and if he makes the trip to Chicago with me, it'll be a great weekend. So add him to the list of people coming! You guys should all come out just to meet Barry!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Trident:
    So I have been talking with bearb about him coming out also. I know he isn't super active like most are on here, but let me tell you, he is a great BOTL. Had a chance to hang out with him at cfest, and if he makes the trip to Chicago with me, it'll be a great weekend. So add him to the list of people coming! You guys should all come out just to meet Barry!
    trying to play my cards right with the soon-to-b-ex...as i have my kids every weekend...so need to frame this opportunity in the right manner. stay tuned...ps obviously roman is a half-full glass kinda guy if he feels that way after meeting me :)
    bearb:
    Trident:
    trying to play my cards right with the soon-to-b-ex...as i have my kids every weekend...so need to frame this opportunity in the right manner. stay tuned...ps obviously roman is a half-full glass kinda guy if he feels that way after meeting me :)
    I can promise you one thing........You would have a great time and you would remember it forever......I hope to see you there....Greg.
    bearb:
    Trident:
    let me know Barry. Meet at my place and we will drive over that way.