danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Happy Birthday Ray from Hughes Rd.
    Ok, Thank u Daniel from Rancho Cucamonga Ca. Since i am not aloud to enter this years secret santa, i am personally going to take it out on Daniel, and make him my personal christmas angel and bomb the S H I T out of him. So O' danny boy, expect this newb to sing christmas carols on your front door. Hope your mailbox is ready. Ho Ho Ho
    What the ?!?! What is going on in the forums? You're gonna bomb me on your birthday?
    Since u wanna post my addy all the time, i decided bro to blow up your addy, so prepare Cali for christmas, cause u just might get that white xmas after all there bro. Your un secret santa Glock1975
    Oh is that right? Do me a favor and update your bio so I can show you how its done son.
    LOL, now now, in the spirit of jesus and christmas, this is a giving season not recieving. So just say thank u with a smile on xmas day, and that's all i need in return.
    Says the Birthday boy with the empty Humi.
    Bwahahahahaha!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    it's not empty anymore. And this time there won't b any usps person messing up my package. What can brown do for u . Merry Christmas my friend.
    oh but we all know you have room. Is that even considered a humi? It's more like a closet.
    You have space in your humi? Well that may help solve my coolidor space issues! I already have your address so don't bother sending it to me. Thanks!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Don't u start mr. 8 mile, anyways besides I have a new humi, my brother from another mother Daniel, will will have a jolly Christmas this year. Tell your kids and wife Daniel to take cover under the tree.
    Glock1975:
    Don't u start mr. 8 mile, anyways besides I have a new humi, my brother from another mother Daniel, will will have a jolly Christmas this year. Tell your kids and wife Daniel to take cover under the tree.
    I have an hour and a half until the PO closes. Think I can make it? The bad news for you, the PO is literally my neighbor!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    I have an hour and a half until the PO closes. Think I can make it? The bad news for you, the PO is literally my neighbor!
    Hahahaha ha Gettem teach!!!!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    it's not empty anymore. And this time there won't b any usps person messing up my package. What can brown do for u . Merry Christmas my friend.
    oh but we all know you have room. Is that even considered a humi? It's more like a closet.
    You have space in your humi? Well that may help solve my coolidor space issues! I already have your address so don't bother sending it to me. Thanks!
    Looks pretty empty to me.

danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    Looks pretty empty to me.

Poor glock!! He has no idea what he's in for lol
    wait a minute guys, this is a 1 on 1 christmas war between me an daniel, no need to turn this into a handicap match.
    Maybe THIS will help! It's not much, but it is a start.
    SleevePlz:
    What r u doing bro? I don't need anything. Slow your roll.... This is between me and mr. Reyes
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    What r u doing bro? I don't need anything. Slow your roll.... This is between me and mr. Reyes
    we're like little kids. we can't wait till Christmas, that's a long time from now lol
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    we're like little kids. we can't wait till Christmas, that's a long time from now lol
    This has absolutely nothing to do with your little thing with the Stogie Stand Man. I've had your address for quite a while now and haven't used it. It just felt wrong having it and not using it. It's really no big deal. Just carry on with whatever you are doing.
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    This has absolutely nothing to do with your little thing with the Stogie Stand Man. I've had your address for quite a while now and haven't used it. It just felt wrong having it and not using it. It's really no big deal. Just carry on with whatever you are doing.
    U r killing me Detriot.
    Glock you have pm!!!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glock you have pm!!!!!
    Pm to u my friend.
    Lol, back at ya.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Vulchor:
    Rob is right....Its the Padron-----no brainer.
    Agreed.