Home General Discussion

Pick My B-Day Cigar

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Family is taking me to Hyde Park Steakouse in the Natti tonight for my bday, and need help picking my smoke. 1. Camacho Liberty 2. Padron 1926 Family Reserve 3. My Father LB 1922

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Are they all ROTT or have they had awhile to rest? My Father if it is the former, Padron if it is the latter.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    I have had padron like 6 months, Camacho 3 weeks, my father 1 month
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    What year is the Liberty?
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    who am I kidding. Unless the Liberty is an 08, don't bother. Go with the Padron. The Bijou is a nice smoke but go Padron Anniversario for a celebratory smoke.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Wich family reserve??
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Rob is right....Its the Padron-----no brainer.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Oh by the way...happy birthday!!
    Thanks guys, padron is no 45 natural, and the camacho i believe is this year. I will just go with the padron, that's what i was leaning towards anyways.
    The 45 is my favorite all time stick right now so smoke it!! It's a power house!!
    Thanks Lee, i figured it was good, 1 of the first educated cigars i bought, before i knew anything.
    Lol you can't go wrong with any padron!! But it's a fantastic cigar you'll really be impressed!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lol you can't go wrong with any padron!!
    +1 on this. But I still am a sucker for MF's. And, oh yeah, Happy Birthday.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Happy anniversary of your birth!!!!!
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Happy B day bro
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Darth Vader:
    Happy B day bro
    Oh look Dark Helmet!!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Happy Birthday Ray!!! Padron Family Reserve 45th...period lol
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Happy Birthday. Enjoy what ever you decide on.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Padron. And happy birthday.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Happy birthday! Have a great day and a great smoke!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Happy Birthday Ray from Hughes Rd.
    danielzreyes:
    Ok, Thank u Daniel from Rancho Cucamonga Ca. Since i am not aloud to enter this years secret santa, i am personally going to take it out on Daniel, and make him my personal christmas angel and bomb the S H I T out of him. So O' danny boy, expect this newb to sing christmas carols on your front door. Hope your mailbox is ready. Ho Ho Ho
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Happy Birthday!
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Ok, Thank u Daniel from Rancho Cucamonga Ca. Since i am not aloud to enter this years secret santa, i am personally going to take it out on Daniel, and make him my personal christmas angel and bomb the S H I T out of him. So O' danny boy, expect this newb to sing christmas carols on your front door. Hope your mailbox is ready. Ho Ho Ho
    What the ?!?! What is going on in the forums? You're gonna bomb me on your birthday?
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    What the ?!?! What is going on in the forums? You're gonna bomb me on your birthday?
    Since u wanna post my addy all the time, i decided bro to blow up your addy, so prepare Cali for christmas, cause u just might get that white xmas after all there bro. Your un secret santa Glock1975
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Since u wanna post my addy all the time, i decided bro to blow up your addy, so prepare Cali for christmas, cause u just might get that white xmas after all there bro. Your un secret santa Glock1975
    Oh is that right? Do me a favor and update your bio so I can show you how its done son.
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Oh is that right? Do me a favor and update your bio so I can show you how its done son.
    LOL, now now, in the spirit of jesus and christmas, this is a giving season not recieving. So just say thank u with a smile on xmas day, and that's all i need in return.
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    LOL, now now, in the spirit of jesus and christmas, this is a giving season not recieving. So just say thank u with a smile on xmas day, and that's all i need in return.
    Says the Birthday boy with the empty Humi.
    it's not empty anymore. And this time there won't b any usps person messing up my package. What can brown do for u . Merry Christmas my friend.
    Glock1975:
    it's not empty anymore. And this time there won't b any usps person messing up my package. What can brown do for u . Merry Christmas my friend.
    oh but we all know you have room. Is that even considered a humi? It's more like a closet.