Home General Discussion

Done.

2»

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I started this thread to reach out to people who need it. How it has been twistted into what it is now........ beyond me.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Amos Umwhat:
    dennisking:
    What the hell have I missed around here ( or not missed for that matter). My buddy Glen is gone. My buddy Doug ( who I went toe to toe with off topic numerous times) is bailing out, Isaac and Rich hardly post any more and I barely recognize anyone anymore. On the subject of BORK, I always looked at it as what set Ccom apart from BOTL.org. a special group called Ccom which had the most generous and knowledgeable brothers out there. My. 02
    I'm right here with you, Dennis, what is going on? Now I'm looking for where this started. Laker is about the most stand-up guy around, puts forth an opinion obviously tailored to try and bring peace to an issue, and gets reamed for it? Where did this start?
    I'm with you guys...HUH?
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I was gone from here all weekend and come back to this. Not sure what happened, but I sure hope we don't lose people. I don't know what kind of trouble I'll get into on the internet without this place taking up all of my time.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Already lost a few according to the Non Cigar Related Forum. Even moderated forums get silly during bouts of growing pains. Hopefully they'll be back when things settle down and they start experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    bbass2:
    Hopefully they'll be back when things settle down and they start experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
    +1 they'll be back! Can't stay from all this fun for too long!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Amos Umwhat:
    dennisking:
    What the hell have I missed around here ( or not missed for that matter). My buddy Glen is gone. My buddy Doug ( who I went toe to toe with off topic numerous times) is bailing out, Isaac and Rich hardly post any more and I barely recognize anyone anymore. On the subject of BORK, I always looked at it as what set Ccom apart from BOTL.org. a special group called Ccom which had the most generous and knowledgeable brothers out there. My. 02
    I'm right here with you, Dennis, what is going on? Now I'm looking for where this started. Laker is about the most stand-up guy around, puts forth an opinion obviously tailored to try and bring peace to an issue, and gets reamed for it? Where did this start?

Since this has been brought to the forefront "again" let me explain my position for those who may have taken offense to my comments toward Laker. First off I wish no Ill will and have no Ill feelings towards Laker.
    Vision created this thread as a kind gesture letting others know his heartfelt thoughts, and that he was/is available for any and all communication.
    Laker went on a tangent with the whole bork/botl thing and cliques and whathaveyou basically saying this thread in itself is whats wrong here, and I looked at Lakers comments as only causing more division and basically critizing the OP and what the OP intended.. Did I voice that? NO. I merely stated "I never read that much into it" and IMO Lakers Viewpoint had nothing to do with the root cause of the issue at hand and why this thread was created in the first place
    I was told that my voice/jokes should take a backseat. Well I wasnt Joking and I took offense. I then replied expanding on my initial post. Now the root cause and what caused this thread to be created is a different story alltogether.
    Let me also say, I never said Lakers thoughts feelings on the BORK/BOTL thing werent valid. If Laker thinks that way, Im sure its for a reason, but once again not related to the reason why this thread was created and like me I dont think the OP had any awareness of this BORK/BOTL thing.
    I had a belly full of the other "segarcutter" BS and I apologize to Laker by not putting things in kinder terms.