Home General Discussion

Your holy Grail?

2»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Lasabar:
    NON-Cubans would either be my 1/2 box of Les Cigares des Artes Monte's that I have (not so much for the smoke, but the story that accompanies them and how I came upon them).
    i still have that one. i really wanna smoke it... its difficult to bring myself to. thats one of the many i consider my "holy grail"
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    DCEDA that Isaac sent me. I'm blessed with some neat sticks in humi. Smoked my Behike from Greg on my birthday
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    NON-Cubans would either be my 1/2 box of Les Cigares des Artes Monte's that I have (not so much for the smoke, but the story that accompanies them and how I came upon them).
    i still have that one. i really wanna smoke it... its difficult to bring myself to. thats one of the many i consider my "holy grail"
    It's hard to pick a "HOLY GRAIL" So many great cigars have great stories... Who gave them, how I got them or who I was with when I got them...
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    Are you referring to the Old man and the C? If so I found a local B &M that has a sealed chest of 20 coffins.... I have a coffin I picked up last year. I look at it all the time but have not found the "right" time to light it up.
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    I've had 2 AKA Solace in my humi for 2 days.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    stad:
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    Are you referring to the Old man and the C? If so I found a local B &M that has a sealed chest of 20 coffins.... I have a coffin I picked up last year. I look at it all the time but have not found the "right" time to light it up.
    Hey Caleb, I want to hit that B&M one of these days!!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I was gifted an Opus X No. 4 from the owner of my favorite B&M from school.. Not only was it gift but it already had 3 years of age on it, so now it's got about 4 1/2 years. I'm going to smoke it on my wedding day next July.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I really don't know how to answer this question. I am trying to create a list.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    rzaman:
    I really don't know how to answer this question. I am trying to create a list.
    Like it matters to you Rip. You're just going to smoke it tomorrow and add to your journal lol.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    stad:
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    naw....
    Les CIgares des artes is what im talking about. they were the precursor to the Monte Platinum. or rather was replaced by the platinum around 2000ish.