Home General Discussion

Let me introduce myself...i'm a Newb

2»

Comments

• josiahcoljosiahcol Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    jliu:
    Minnesooooda. Within your time spent lurking, what do you think about me? Do you like me? Do you think that I am cool? hm? I suggest you don't talk to stupids on this forum. You already talked to one of them. Strike one.

btw Gibs, I have this one friend, he's kinda a loner. So instead of calling him JB, we call him jab which means just a b!tch. I even signed his credit card bill as "just a b!tch" once. He's such a lil b!tch. What does this have anything to do with you? nothing. sharing is caring.
    Haha you guys have all been great so far, its all good i grew up the youngest of 6 brothers so im used to having to learn the ropes pretty quick.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    jliu:
    taythegibs:
    jliu:
    Minnesooooda. Within your time spent lurking, what do you think about me? Do you like me? Do you think that I am cool? hm? I suggest you don't talk to stupids on this forum. You already talked to one of them. Strike one.

btw Gibs, I have this one friend, he's kinda a loner. So instead of calling him JB, we call him jab which means just a b!tch. I even signed his credit card bill as "just a b!tch" once. He's such a lil b!tch. What does this have anything to do with you? nothing. sharing is caring.
    what are you on june? and send me your addy so i can mail you some crap before i move....june needs more cheap crap.... and a camera or two.
    oh yea, you're leaving basically the month of July right? And won't be back til... August? No need to send me anything dude. Plus, I've been moving every day
    vacation during half of this month (gotta love visiting the grandparents...lol) then im moving a week into august.
    armaes8:
    armaes8:
    josiahcol:
    armaes8:
    welcome to the forum! some free advice, go buy a cooler if you are gonna play with your new friends. mwhhahahhah mwhahahahha mwhahahah
    Yeah im starting to think im gonna need one haha, fine by me

Did you say one?

there is a thread called "check out my humi set up" browse through that. you'll get ideas. and can see how much heat these guys pack
    I have been browsing through that post a few times and yes i know he heat that everyone here packs. I literally had to get up and change my shorts a few times going through it, makes me very envious and now i know what i need to work towards
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    geesh gibs. hizzy busy. have a mouseyful time in Disneyland and a Uhaulic time moving
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    jliu:
    geesh gibs. hizzy busy. have a mouseyful time in Disneyland and a Uhaulic time moving
    Ever been to a Uhaulics Unanimous meeting? Everyone gets Uhauls and we love it.

and welcome!
    what is that? like everyone drives a uhaul and listens to billy ray cyrus? I think hanna montana is cute. But Robin from HIMYM is hotter. I'd go on a date with her. I would take her to get a numbah one laaahh
    jliu:
    what is that? like everyone drives a uhaul and listens to billy ray cyrus?
    That and Paul Brandt's "Convoy"
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Welcome brother this is a great place.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Welcome to the MAD HOUSE plenty of room for U,
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    josiahcol:
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    ..........Anything else you would like to know? just ask
    How big is your humidor?

I only have a small 20 count but am interested in trying new stuff, maybe we can do a trade. I'll send my end first if you send me your address, how about it?

haha im not too scared yet...PM sent to ya

Scared now????

How about now???????

I love me some noob "trades"..............................

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    See jiunn...I told ya...a library of 20ct's. And I don't even see any lanceros or Johnny o's, which must be in another wing of the 20ct library
    hahah oh my gosh bandy wandy. that is awesome. The blue and green is *poppin* ok, I shut up.
    Josiah, here is the number of the TRUCK that is going to hit your mailbox on Saturday 03091140000161573766. When the 18 wheel semi pulls up in front of your place, just duck.

So I just got my bomb from bandyt09...let me just say holy crap what a way to be welcomed to the forum. If the picture here doesn't show up since I'm trying this off my iPad I will find a way to get one posted here soon. Although problem is not sure if I can fit them all in just the one pic lol. Seriously I had to dip my fingers in ice water after I picked the package up.
    And I don't think the pic is showing up sorry everyone I'll try to get one up later today when I have access to a computer
    Brother, welcome to the forum, just a little help in filling your humidor. I hope you enjoy them.
    I can't wait to see the pics of this. tick tock tick tock