Home General Discussion

Let me introduce myself...i'm a Newb

josiahcoljosiahcol Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
Hey all, sorry if this is posted in the wrong area first off. I've been lurking around for a while and decided to jump on in and speak up a little. I'm taking a fellow members advice and posting a bit about myself. My name is Josiah, i live up in MN in the Twin Cities area. I started smoking cigars about 2 years ago and havent looked back since. I find its the best way for me to sit back relax and escape after a long day or even a short day, there isn't too often a cigar dosent fit the occasion for me. A little about me, im 24, i work in banking (boring) i play guitar and piano and i am addicted to cigars...and completly ok with it :) A perfect evening for me is to get home from work, light up a cigar and sit with a good book for an hour or two. Everyone here has been awesome so far, i have already learned a lot and i'm looking forward to learning even more from each of you BOTL (yeah i'm even learning a few acronyms) Anything else you would like to know? just ask

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Welcome to the forum, there are a lot of great guys and gals here, and a wealth of information! Hope you stick around and join in on the fun.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Welcome. You'll know yer offically a member when Jiunn ( Like Mr. Cleaver's other beaver) gives you a nickname
  • josiahcoljosiahcol Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    Direwolf:
    Welcome. You'll know yer offically a member when Jiunn ( Like Mr. Cleaver's other beaver) gives you a nickname
    Haha, sounds good, hopefully i'm deserving of whatever i get
    Direwolf:
    i guess im not a member yet then, lol. June still hasn't given me one!
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    He hasn't? That''s it Ima hide his potatocam
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    maybe june needs a noobin bomb...
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    maybe june needs a noobin bomb...
    Well if thats the case we (or I) could bomb him...not sure if i have much in my humi to live up to the expectations tho
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    josiahcol:
    ..........Anything else you would like to know? just ask
    How big is your humidor?

I only have a small 20 count but am interested in trying new stuff, maybe we can do a trade. I'll send my end first if you send me your address, how about it?

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

I only have a small 20 count but am interested in trying new stuff, maybe we can do a trade. I'll send my end first if you send me your address, how about it?

Classic.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

Do it. Todd is a great first trade.
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

Do it. Todd is a great first trade.
    But , but , he only has a 20 count
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Bandy will treat you right, lol.
    Come on guys, don't scare "The Noob", how much damage can one do with a 20 count?

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

For 20 really big cigars? Or 20 boxes?
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

This made me LOL...

Welcome to the forums Josiah - glad to have you on-board, and hope you stick around.
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

haha im not too scared yet...PM sent to ya
    Hays:
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

This made me LOL...

Welcome to the forums Josiah - glad to have you on-board, and hope you stick around.
    Thanks i appreciate it
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    welcome to the forum! some free advice, go buy a cooler if you are gonna play with your new friends. mwhhahahhah mwhahahahha mwhahahah
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

a twenty count full of twenty counts?
    armaes8:
    welcome to the forum! some free advice, go buy a cooler if you are gonna play with your new friends. mwhhahahhah mwhahahahha mwhahahah
    Yeah im starting to think im gonna need one haha, fine by me
    josiahcol:
    armaes8:

Did you say one?
    armaes8:
    josiahcol:
    armaes8:

Did you say one?

there is a thread called "check out my humi set up" browse through that. you'll get ideas. and can see how much heat these guys pack
    taythegibs:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

a twenty count full of twenty counts?
    I won't lie, it is primarily Corona, Petite Corona and Lancero's at this time. That way I can get about 25 CIGARS in there.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    josiahcol:
    bandyt09:
    josiahcol:
    How big is your humidor?

haha im not too scared yet...PM sent to ya
    You know how in prison movies there is always that one cat ("cough" bandyt09) that always gets first dibs on fresh meat ("cough" josiahcol)................yeaahhhhhhhhh.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Minnesooooda. Within your time spent lurking, what do you think about me? Do you like me? Do you think that I am cool? hm? I suggest you don't talk to stupids on this forum. You already talked to one of them. Strike one.

btw Gibs, I have this one friend, he's kinda a loner. So instead of calling him JB, we call him jab which means just a b!tch. I even signed his credit card bill as "just a b!tch" once. He's such a lil b!tch. What does this have anything to do with you? nothing. sharing is caring.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'm a newb 2...welcome!! Lots of great info here!!
    jliu:
    Minnesooooda. Within your time spent lurking, what do you think about me? Do you like me? Do you think that I am cool? hm? I suggest you don't talk to stupids on this forum. You already talked to one of them. Strike one.

btw Gibs, I have this one friend, he's kinda a loner. So instead of calling him JB, we call him jab which means just a b!tch. I even signed his credit card bill as "just a b!tch" once. He's such a lil b!tch. What does this have anything to do with you? nothing. sharing is caring.
    what are you on june? and send me your addy so i can mail you some crap before i move....june needs more cheap crap.... and a camera or two.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Welcome to the forums!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    taythegibs:
    jliu:

what are you on june? and send me your addy so i can mail you some crap before i move....june needs more cheap crap.... and a camera or two.
    oh yea, you're leaving basically the month of July right? And won't be back til... August? No need to send me anything dude. Plus, I've been moving every day