Home General Discussion

Happy birthday STUPID Sniper Glen!

124»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLEN! Thank you as always for joining our ranks and for the great brother you are to us all! Congrats and happy birthday from both Amanda and myself!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Happy birthday Sniper! Hopefully it is good one with a good stick or three.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bad to the bone. bad to the bone. babababbaba baaaaAAAAAaaaaad. bababbababa baaaaaad. Happy birthday again my friend. I am smoking a very special stick that you gave me on our very first trade. mm mmm gooooot. image
    jgibv:
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    oh heyyyyy. speaking of 1K. It's going to be special for those of you who has welcomed me on this forum. Boyd knows about it but he won't tell you. I will tell you in due time. Please stay tuned friends. It's gonna make you tear up.
    oooo ... can i take a guess???

free photography web seminar - hosted by you!!!!
    count me in buddy! lol
    You got it Gibby - we're all getting potatoes! LOL

haha - you have no idea how excited i am for this. i do enjoy jiunn's pictures very much.
    i better start working on my photography skills now --- gonna stop at the drug store and buy a jar of vaseline after work. then when i get home i'll smear it all over my camera lens and go take some pictures of my cigars. that's how you get those sweet pics, right???

LOL just kidding jiunn - since i'm Johnny5, you know that robot's don't use cameras ...
    I likeah you. wo shi huan ni. I rikah ni
    yea good pic I know. SHUT UP
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    ohhhhhh shnap.... Finally made papas fritas and got a real cam I see.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    same phone camera I know. SHUT UP
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    LOL I love you man. If I wasn't so busy, I'd be bombing you with doo doo sticks. But like I said, Te Amo Jiunn (like the bug)
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    LOL I love you man. If I wasn't so busy, I'd be bombing you with doo doo sticks. But like I said, Te Amo Jiunn (like the bug)
    wo bu yao bomb. wo ai ni. shaddaaap
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    armaes8:
    Happy birthday glen
    I'm going to Jiunn house to break into that Opus X gift box he just had delivered! I've been casing his pad for a few days. Which one do you want me to nab for you? I will try to smoke it on Jiunn's deck and post a pick?!
    Oddly enough, I seem to be the only cigar smoker in the world who is NOT an Opus fan. So you're going to have to smoke an extra one of Juinn's Opus' for me. :-)

Awesome pics all brothers, thanks for sharing in the celebration with me! Its like you guys got into my head, plucked out some of my faves and smoked em! Couldnt be happier, great end to a really great day! As for me, I had a My Father Special in the afternoon, and sparked up an Avo 787 to ring in the next 365. Love you all folks, and thanks for making it a great day! :-)

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Happy Birthday!
    The Sniper:
    Awesome pics all brothers, thanks for sharing in the celebration with me! Its like you guys got into my head, plucked out some of my faves and smoked em! Couldnt be happier, great end to a really great day! As for me, I had a My Father Special in the afternoon, and sparked up an Avo 787 to ring in the next 365. Love you all folks, and thanks for making it a great day! :-)

sounded like a great cigar day! I'm sure you're tired old man. Go get some beauty sleep. Don't forget to exfoliate before you hit the sack haha
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    image Smoked this first for ya and was gonna go back for the Trinidad after dinner, but I pooped out and it started to rain. I'm an old fart too!!! LOL
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jliu:
    jgibv:
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    oh heyyyyy. speaking of 1K. It's going to be special for those of you who has welcomed me on this forum. Boyd knows about it but he won't tell you. I will tell you in due time. Please stay tuned friends. It's gonna make you tear up.
    oooo ... can i take a guess???

free photography web seminar - hosted by you!!!!
    count me in buddy! lol
    You got it Gibby - we're all getting potatoes! LOL

haha - you have no idea how excited i am for this. i do enjoy jiunn's pictures very much.
    i better start working on my photography skills now --- gonna stop at the drug store and buy a jar of vaseline after work. then when i get home i'll smear it all over my camera lens and go take some pictures of my cigars. that's how you get those sweet pics, right???

LOL just kidding jiunn - since i'm Johnny5, you know that robot's don't use cameras ...
    I likeah you. wo shi huan ni. I rikah ni
    Thanks Jiunn, you're alright yourself too.
    Always cracking a joke and bringing a good sense of humor to the boards - you help lighten the mood of this place.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

sounded like a great cigar day! I'm sure you're tired old man. Go get some beauty sleep. Don't forget to exfoliate before you hit the sack haha
    LOL, +1.
    Sounds like a good birthday - thanks for letting us all help you celebrate by lighting up a smoke for ya
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    A little late happy older day
    Thank you sir! Who's birthday is up next? I like the concept of having a nationwide forum herf to honor our members on their special day! :-)

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Sniper:
    Thank you sir! Who's birthday is up next? I like the concept of having a nationwide forum herf to honor our members on their special day! :-)

Give me a month, bro, and I'll be right there with ya!
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:

I'll be right behind ya Mr. The guy with the kickass name. Mine's in August (like the month)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:

I'll be right behind ya Mr. The guy with the kickass name. Mine's in August (like the month)
    Mines sometime around yours give or take.. or i could be lying.
    you dbags. just say the date already. bro teases...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I'll be 40 on ....... It's a Saturday