Home General Discussion

Happy birthday STUPID Sniper Glen!

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    marineatbn03:
    Happy Birthday brother, hope you get a chance to slow dawn and enjoy it.
    If'n ya just wing her she'll slow down.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    happy birthday Glen have a good one
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Happy Birthday Glen. Carve some you time out today, will ya.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Direwolf:
    marineatbn03:
    Happy Birthday brother, hope you get a chance to slow dawn and enjoy it.
    If'n ya just wing her she'll slow down.
    Don't know how I managed to screw that one up, seeing how o and a are on opposite sides of the keyboard
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jlmarta:
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Glen. For those of us who are still "39 and holding", this is actually the second anniversary of your 39th birthday, right? Hope it's a good one.
    It is indeed, the big 4-1 this year. Which puts me 16 past what I ever thought Id make it in my wildest dreams. LOL Sometimes its good to be wrong, as life just keeps getting better. :-)

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Sniper:
    jlmarta:
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Glen. For those of us who are still "39 and holding", this is actually the second anniversary of your 39th birthday, right? Hope it's a good one.
    It is indeed, the big 4-1 this year. Which puts me 16 past what I ever thought Id make it in my wildest dreams. LOL Sometimes its good to be wrong, as life just keeps getting better. :-)

wow. that is old. o l d
    marineatbn03:
    Happy Birthday brother, hope you get a chance to slow down and enjoy it.
    Me too, we'll see. Appointment to look at a new apartment at 4:30, daughter's softball game at 6:00, sitting down with the soon-to-be ex afterwards to try to get her to pop her head out after that, half hour drive back to the crib after...

Screw it, you all have inspired me! I dont give a d@mn what time I sit down with it tonight, I WILL go to bed this evening (tomorrow monring? LOL) with the taste of a super premium in my mouth. :-) Will post up what I fired up tomorrow on this thread, hope everyone else who fires up a stick tonight to mark the occasion with me will do the same. :-D

jliu:
    The Sniper:
    jlmarta:

wow. that is old. o l d
    I know brother! I stepped over some dirt at the gas station this morning. It looked up at me and said "Really? REALLY? REEEEEAAALLLYYYY?" LOL

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    The Sniper:
    marineatbn03:
    Me too, we'll see. Appointment to look at a new apartment at 4:30, daughter's softball game at 6:00, sitting down with the soon-to-be ex afterwards to try to get her to pop her head out after that, half hour drive back to the crib after...

Screw it, you all have inspired me! I dont give a d@mn what time I sit down with it tonight, I WILL go to bed this evening (tomorrow monring? LOL) with the taste of a super premium in my mouth. :-) Will post up what I fired up tomorrow on this thread, hope everyone else who fires up a stick tonight to mark the occasion with me will do the same. :-D

Thats what I like to hear brother, do what you have to have some enjoyment
  • IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Happy birthday sir!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Here's to you, brother! Wish you were here to enjoy one with me!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Awesome Toombes, thanks! Wish I was there too! I swear, once all the shite in my life is in the rear view mirror Im gonna give some serious consideration to going on a road trip to herf with as many BOTL around the forums as I can in however many days I can be on the road for. :-) Until then, I reckon stuff like this will do.

Thanks again to everyone who posted to wish me a happy day, much appreciated. :-)

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Sniper:
    marineatbn03:

I'm firiing up your favorite (or one that is REALLY high up on your list. hint: Fuente). Pics to come tonight! I'll even show my.... hand *gasp*
    and yes. do a road trip before you get really old and hit your 42s hahah. If you make it out to the Bay Area (around me), I'll drive us to central CA (see Dustin, Jason, etc) and then we'll just go down the coast and meet up with your cofounder stupid Todd, Joe, etc. Doesn't that sound like fun? It does doesn't it? Hurry up and do it
    The Sniper:
    Im gonna give some serious consideration to going on a road trip to herf with as many BOTL around the forums as I can in however many days I can be on the road for. :-) Until then, I reckon stuff like this will do.

Thanks again to everyone who posted to wish me a happy day, much appreciated. :-)

You should grab Jiunn(like the lady from the Depends comercials) and do your own version of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:
    Im gonna give some serious consideration to going on a road trip to herf with as many BOTL around the forums as I can in however many days I can be on the road for. :-) Until then, I reckon stuff like this will do.

You should grab Jiunn(like the lady from the Depends comercials) and do your own version of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
    Fear and Loathing in LV? no Wolife. Fast and the Furious Ka-li-fo-I-A
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    marineatbn03:

I'm firiing up your favorite (or one that is REALLY high up on your list. hint: Fuente). Pics to come tonight! I'll even show my.... hand *gasp*
    You sexy little mynx! :-)

jliu:
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:

You just drive around with a loud muffler because ya too lazy to fix it.
    Just noticed our favorite court jester (the one that sounds like the month of my birth) is rapidly closing in on 1K posts. At the rate he's going, that should be late next week sometime??? LOL 837 posts now and each one more hilarious than the last - you go boy!!! :-)

oh heyyyyy. speaking of 1K. It's going to be special for those of you who has welcomed me on this forum. Boyd knows about it but he won't tell you. I will tell you in due time. Please stay tuned friends. It's gonna make you tear up.
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:

At least I don't shove a manpoon in my bunhole prior to driving.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Happy Birthday Bro! Count me in, I'm having a Trinidad ISOM to celebrate your birthday tonight!!! Pics to follow! (I'm excited, this feels like my birthday!!!)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jliu:
    oh heyyyyy. speaking of 1K. It's going to be special for those of you who has welcomed me on this forum. Boyd knows about it but he won't tell you. I will tell you in due time. Please stay tuned friends. It's gonna make you tear up.
    oooo ... can i take a guess???

free photography web seminar - hosted by you!!!!
    count me in buddy! lol
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:

You're not as old as me & 'wolf. Give it time junior, you'll get there... LOL

jliu:
    Boyd WILL tell me - or I'll kill his dog. Again! LOL Poor Petey...

The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:

You're not as old as me & 'wolf. Give it time junior, you'll get there... LOL

So you just let if flow and go huh? Your mom get mad for you messing up her seat covers?
    mmccartneydc:
    Happy Birthday Bro! Count me in, I'm having a Trinidad ISOM to celebrate your birthday tonight!!! Pics to follow! (I'm excited, this feels like my birthday!!!)
    Awesome! Cant wait to see the pic! And THATS exactly the feeling I was hoping to generate with my request - Ive been a wet blanket lately around here whining on and on about my baby mama drama. High time I get some smiles and good vibes associated with my name again. :-D

jgibv:
    jliu:
    oooo ... can i take a guess???

free photography web seminar - hosted by you!!!!
    count me in buddy! lol
    You got it Gibby - we're all getting potatoes! LOL

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Happy Birthday sniper