Home General Discussion

Calling Marineatbn03 out.....

2»

Comments

• T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    marineatbn03:
    So, my loving wife has bought me a round of golf on two of Pinehurst's most prestegious courses, and has authorized the purchase of a new set of irons prior to me playing. She said she would have bought me the irons because she knew I needed a new set, but that would be like me trying to buy her a pair of jeans, lol. So, even though I am in Afghanistan and can't play at this moment, it still has turned out to be a great day.
    Wow, she must love you or something, lol. Very nice gift Jim. And Ryan you don't scare me... I just won't answer the door, lol. -Nikki
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Happy birthday big brother! And paybacks are not necessary.. at all :) -Nikki
    Jim they are 20 minutes away 10 the way i drive, dont worry bout the payback I know which door is theirs :)
    I like the way you think brother
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    marineatbn03:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Happy birthday big brother! And paybacks are not necessary.. at all :) -Nikki
    Jim they are 20 minutes away 10 the way i drive, dont worry bout the payback I know which door is theirs :)
    I like the way you think brother
    yup me too