Home General Discussion

Calling Marineatbn03 out.....

T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
Because that's what sisters do! ;)

Just wanted to give everyone a friendly heads up that my brother's birthday is June 5th. Be sure to tease him on his old age and his hobbies (long walks in the middle east, knitting, and bird watching). Love you big brotherrrr :)

Nikki

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    T.J. Armstrong:

Just wanted to give everyone a friendly heads up that my brother's birthday is June 5th. Be sure to tease him on his old age and his hobbies (long walks in the middle east, knitting, and bird watching). Love you big brotherrrr :)

Nikki
    Thank you, and I only knit when I am drunk
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    T.J. Armstrong:

Just wanted to give everyone a friendly heads up that my brother's birthday is June 6th. Be sure to tease him on his old age and his hobbies (long walks in the middle east, knitting, and bird watching). Love you big brotherrrr :)

Nikki
    haha his bday gift will get there a tad late but none the less happy bday brother!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    T.J. Armstrong:

Nikki
    haha his bday gift will get there a tad late but none the less happy bday brother!
    Thanks brother
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    He has even been known to river dance on his birthday. You should have seen b-day 2010! Whooooo weeeee, good times.

It got to be such a good time that someone had to intervene...

Much love to you brother...

I tried to embed the videos but it didn't work. I will try again later... Off to work. -T.J.

Oh, if anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. I think Jim does, but I don't see him setting himself up there :-)
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    T.J. Armstrong:
    He has even been known to river dance on his birthday. You should have seen b-day 2010! Whooooo weeeee, good times.

lol I can imagine. How old is the old fart gonna be this year? I just celebrated my 25th april 2nd with a monstrous cohiba red dot and a really nice bottle of cabernet sauvignon. Great time
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    T.J. Armstrong:

lol I can imagine. How old is the old fart gonna be this year? I just celebrated my 25th april 2nd with a monstrous cohiba red dot and a really nice bottle of cabernet sauvignon. Great time
    Nice way to celebrate :) He'll be 32 years young
    Well, since I got thrown under the bus, I need help narrowing down what to smoke on that day. This is what I have on hand, and have had almost none of them:

Man O' War
    Man O' War Puro Authentico
    Ave Marie Crusader
    Established 1844 * Anejado No. 50
    Morro Castle Torpedo
    Obsidian Robusto
    Nica Libre Exclusivo
    262 Cigars Ideology
    Oiliva Serie V
    La Gloria Cubana De Obelicosa
    Man O' War Virtue
    Man O' War Special Edition
    Casa Magna Oscuro
    A Fuente Gran Reserva
    marineatbn03:
    Well, since I got thrown under the bus, I need help narrowing down what to smoke on that day. This is what I have on hand, and have had almost none of them:

Man O' War
    Man O' War Puro Authentico
    Ave Marie Crusader
    Established 1844 * Anejado No. 50
    Morro Castle Torpedo
    Obsidian Robusto
    Nica Libre Exclusivo
    262 Cigars Ideology
    Oiliva Serie V
    La Gloria Cubana De Obelicosa
    Man O' War Virtue
    Man O' War Special Edition
    Casa Magna Oscuro
    A Fuente Gran Reserva
    either the ave maria (my favorite or the la gloria cubana obliscosa
    I thought about that Ave Marie, haven't tried any of them yet
    marineatbn03:
    can't get enough of em. The lionheart and barbarosa are my favorite sizes
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    marineatbn03:

Personal opinion, the Ave Maria is the one you should spark up. Tons of flavor, extremely smooth and just an all around great smoke. The Recon is as close as I've found to a Kelner blend without actually springing for a Davidoff or AVO. You'll love it!
    I think that is the way I am going to go. I am going to try and get ahold of a Reconquista when I get home, I hear good things about them.
    marineatbn03:
    I think that is the way I am going to go. I am going to try and get ahold of a Reconquista when I get home, I hear good things about them.
    ave is my favorite and I've never had a recon. How sad is that?
    If I get ahold of a couple, I will bring one up when I come
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Well then, Happy Birthday!!
    Wished I had known that when I sent the package, seeings as it won't make it til after your birthday.
    Well, consider the stuff a birthday present, I guess.

Thanks Tony, I appreciate it. Leave it to my sister and brother-in-law to out me, I was keeping it quiet, but nnooooooooo.
    marineatbn03:
    Thanks Tony, I appreciate it. Leave it to my sister and brother-in-law to out me, I was keeping it quiet, but nnooooooooo.
    You're welcome ;) -Nikki
    You know what they say about paybacks........
    marineatbn03:
    they make you crap like a horse?
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    marineatbn03:
    I thought that was paydays?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    marineatbn03:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    marineatbn03:
    I thought that was paydays?
    No, paydays are when you go, "crap....... crap....................................... Crap!!!" ROFL!
    Happy birthday Jim! Hopefully you can find a good place to light up a Man O War or something out of your coolidor today. I still haven't found out how to post your happy dance on here though!
    Alright, so I tried again and again and failed. Dropbox will only allow people to download the funny video and the stupid codes that I keep finding don't work to embed the video, so just take my word on it, it would have made you laugh. I know, that is the biggest let down over. Who wants to hear it's funny, rather than actually see it... I will try again after work...
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Happy birthday Jim! Hopefully you can find a good place to light up a Man O War or something out of your coolidor today. I still haven't found out how to post your happy dance on here though!
    Thanks guys, I enjoyed a nice Ave Maria this morning that was preceeded with a MOW PA. I enjoyed it. Unfortunately tonight the wind is blowing about 30 mph so I will probably not get another in as I had planned.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I have a recon with your name on it. Just need an address..............Happy Birthday.
    james40:
    I have a recon with your name on it. Just need an address..............Happy Birthday.
    Thank you sir, I appreciate the generous thought, but it is totally not necessary
    Happy birthday big brother! And paybacks are not necessary.. at all :) -Nikki
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Happy birthday big brother! And paybacks are not necessary.. at all :) -Nikki
    Jim they are 20 minutes away 10 the way i drive, dont worry bout the payback I know which door is theirs :)
    So, my loving wife has bought me a round of golf on two of Pinehurst's most prestegious courses, and has authorized the purchase of a new set of irons prior to me playing. She said she would have bought me the irons because she knew I needed a new set, but that would be like me trying to buy her a pair of jeans, lol. So, even though I am in Afghanistan and can't play at this moment, it still has turned out to be a great day.