Home General Discussion

Need some corona suggestions.

2»

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    catfishbluezz:
    Maduro, I had to fire up a Padron panetela today. I know to each his own when it comes to flavor profiles, but I was really curious about the tar issue you claim. It also sounds like you smoke slow if a 3000 lasted 2 hours...and that is almost kuzi slow lol. I normally buy the 46 gauge and under Padron naturals and have actually never had the larger gauges other than a 7000. I am wondering if the tarring is a gauge issue hoenstly. I smoked it fast today and had no heat or tar, which has always been my experience with them. Weird...

It did taste like cinnamon toast crunch...and I love them. Maybe it's the wrapper in this case shining through...but now you have me curious to try a 3000.

Cheers
    Definetly to each his own but it is surprising that the tar issue is only me. I'm going to pick up a smaller ring padron tomorrow when I'm at the shop. I don't recall ever having one even though 9 times out of 10 I would go for a smaller ring if given the option.

As for Cinnamon Toast Crunch. You're just f*cking nuts. LOL
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    madurofan:
    catfishbluezz:
    Maduro, I had to fire up a Padron panetela today. I know to each his own when it comes to flavor profiles, but I was really curious about the tar issue you claim. It also sounds like you smoke slow if a 3000 lasted 2 hours...and that is almost kuzi slow lol. I normally buy the 46 gauge and under Padron naturals and have actually never had the larger gauges other than a 7000. I am wondering if the tarring is a gauge issue hoenstly. I smoked it fast today and had no heat or tar, which has always been my experience with them. Weird...

It did taste like cinnamon toast crunch...and I love them. Maybe it's the wrapper in this case shining through...but now you have me curious to try a 3000.

Cheers
    Definetly to each his own but it is surprising that the tar issue is only me. I'm going to pick up a smaller ring padron tomorrow when I'm at the shop. I don't recall ever having one even though 9 times out of 10 I would go for a smaller ring if given the option.

As for Cinnamon Toast Crunch. You're just f*cking nuts. LOL
    Lol...I swear, it was a mix of cinnamon and toast lol... This one had been down for about a year I think. I really like the 42 gauge smokes which is the londres and palma, and the panetela is the lancero. I LOVE them...