Home General Discussion

A quick introduction

2»

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    stad:
    The coolers are ready to go! Tell me a little about the address protection. From what or whom am I protecting myself against?
    Several brothers on this forum get their jollies by sending you cigars by mail. No charge, all free. Sometimes they dont even put a note or return address. They call this practice "bombing". It has something to do with generosity. I don't know what that means, "generosity". Of course I have fallen victim to their diabolical actions. But I never plays those games..........BTW, Whats your address, I am mailing Memorial Day cards out..........
    I call bull@#$@ on the Memorial day cards, in order to prove your intentions please send the card to me first.... :p STAD- YE BE WARNED, He is out to kick your ace!
    I beg your pardon??? I have never and I mean never, bombed someone on here that didnt deserve it.....lol.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    greg2648:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    stad:
    The coolers are ready to go! Tell me a little about the address protection. From what or whom am I protecting myself against?
    Several brothers on this forum get their jollies by sending you cigars by mail. No charge, all free. Sometimes they dont even put a note or return address. They call this practice "bombing". It has something to do with generosity. I don't know what that means, "generosity". Of course I have fallen victim to their diabolical actions. But I never plays those games..........BTW, Whats your address, I am mailing Memorial Day cards out..........
    I call bull@#$@ on the Memorial day cards, in order to prove your intentions please send the card to me first.... :p STAD- YE BE WARNED, He is out to kick your ace!
    I beg your pardon??? I have never and I mean never, bombed someone on here that didnt deserve it.....lol.
    says the wolf in sheep clothing!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    MVW67 has it! if you want it you know where to find it! By the way, I have lots of ammo so what ever you plan on doing be prepared!! I'm having fun already...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    stad:
    MVW67 has it! if you want it you know where to find it! By the way, I have lots of ammo so what ever you plan on doing be prepared!! I'm having fun already...
    Ummmm am I reading this right? Can someone please interpret this for me or am I right taking this as a challenge? I`ve refrained from bombing fellow Washingtonians saving it for a herf.. but uh you asked for it. Feeble threats don`t scare me! ;)
    deejmemixx:
    stad:
    first things first... you a hawks fan? Secondly... keep your addy or you man be needing a new mailbox soon.
    I must admit I'm a bit of a fair weather fan. I know, I know thats lame but I can only stand so much. I gave my address to one of the guys and then happened to look at the bomb threads..... hope that wasn't a mistake.
    I'm pretty handy with the old hammer. Pray tell why do you ask, greg2648?
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    Ummmm am I reading this right? Can someone please interpret this for me or am I right taking this as a challenge? I`ve refrained from bombing fellow Washingtonians saving it for a herf.. but uh you asked for it. Feeble threats don`t scare me! ;)
    I have never ran from a good fight my good friend. I'm ready when you are!
    You just GAVE your addy to "ONE OF THE GUYS".. ahahahaha Its probably on 100`s of bathroom walls by now
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Guess who has your addy now...
    BigT06:
    Guess who has your addy now...
    News travels fast around here I guess! So other than trying to blow me up what other activities do you guys do around here?
    Blow up mail boxesPO boxes and front porches
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    That's putting it mildly bigfnsteve
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Someone PM me this guys address... Tee hee!
    LOL!! Somebody has to keep the postal service from going bankrupt.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    ummmmm....yeahhhhh.... we're gonna need you to post your address to the forum....yeahhhhh.....
    Roberto99:
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    ummmmm....yeahhhhh.... we're gonna need you to post your address to the forum....yeahhhhh.....
    You'll have to get it off one of those bathroom walls.... ;) PM me
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    From one new guy on the forums to another, welcome!
    Bump- Stad you scared now?