Home General Discussion

A quick introduction

stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
I'd like to introduce my self to the community here. I've been smoking and collecting (mostly smoking) for 12 years and can't stop. I thought it about time to make friends with others who share my passion. I still get giddy like a school girl when I open a new box or try something I've never had. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and maybe bombing or trading too!

I'm working on my bio and avatar stuff so you can get a idea what i'm about.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Cheers!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Welcome stad. From the sound of your intro, I think you'll fit in just fine and enjoy your time here. Whereabouts are you located?
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    I live near Seattle in little town called Gig Harbor.
    Good to have you here. I do believe we have a few botls up in WA, and even in the Seattle area.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Welcome! Three pieces of advice for the discerning new guy.

1) Safe-guard your address at all costs.

2) Buy a cooler and beads now

3) The search function in the upper right hand corner is your new best friend.

Enjoy your stay :0)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    j0z3r:
    Good to have you here. I do believe we have a few botls up in WA, and even in the Seattle area.

+1! Beware of some big dude named Steve, he likes picking on the new guys... Now, what was your address again?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Welcome to the fun!!
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Welcome long lost SEAGARCOUSIN, glad you are here. You will love these guys and gals, any questions you have just ask. Photobucket
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Welcome Brother!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Welcome brother now as mentioned earlier what's your address the harder you make it the more pain you will endure......
    Medic45:
    Welcome brother now as mentioned earlier what's your address the harder you make it the more pain you will endure......
    oh yes, please tell!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    skweekz:
    Welcome! Three pieces of advice for the discerning new guy.

1) Safe-guard your address at all costs.

2) Buy a cooler and beads now

3) The search function in the upper right hand corner is your new best friend.

Enjoy your stay :0)

+1 and welcome aboard!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Welcome to the Ccom Forums! There's some good advice in this thread!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Medic45:
    Don't give it to them.

If you do make the mistake of giving it to one of them, better buy some new mailboxes.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Welcome brother!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Welcome to forum, look forward to seeing what you bring to the BOTL here. Looks like you have tons of experience and that's always nice to know. Looking forward to your posts.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Welcome Stad, glad to have you with us and enjoying this passion that we all love!
    0patience:
    Medic45:
    Don't give it to them.

If you do make the mistake of giving it to one of them, better buy some new mailboxes.

I suggest you give it to us or we will be forced to take out a hit on you......I wanna unleash my first bit of pain.....lol
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Nice to have another brother from the PNW! Welcome!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Welcome aboard. A bunch of great people on here. Do you have any carpentry skills??
    greg2648:
    Welcome aboard. A bunch of great people on here. Do you have any carpentry skills??
    Lookin to add another porch to your collection there Greg?
    j0z3r:
    greg2648:
    I am trying the slow, romantic approach............lol.
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    greg2648:
    That's what I like, a little finesse and sweet talk then BAM! Crater in the front yard, dog getting around on a cart, grandma nowhere to be seen...oh yeah.
    j0z3r:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    greg2648:
    That's what I like, a little finesse and sweet talk then BAM! Crater in the front yard, dog getting around on a cart, grandma nowhere to be seen...oh yeah.

Porch or whole dang house Greg.....lol
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    The coolers are ready to go! Tell me a little about the address protection. From what or whom am I protecting myself against?
    stad:
    The coolers are ready to go! Tell me a little about the address protection. From what or whom am I protecting myself against?
    Who: everyone. What: nothing short of annihilation.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    stad:
    first things first... you a hawks fan? Secondly... keep your addy or you man be needing a new mailbox soon.
    j0z3r:
    stad:
    Who: everyone. What: nothing short of annihilation.
    PM Caleb!:-)
    stad:
    Several brothers on this forum get their jollies by sending you cigars by mail. No charge, all free. Sometimes they dont even put a note or return address. They call this practice "bombing". It has something to do with generosity. I don't know what that means, "generosity". Of course I have fallen victim to their diabolical actions. But I never plays those games..........BTW, Whats your address, I am mailing Memorial Day cards out..........
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    greg2648:
    stad:
    Several brothers on this forum get their jollies by sending you cigars by mail. No charge, all free. Sometimes they dont even put a note or return address. They call this practice "bombing". It has something to do with generosity. I don't know what that means, "generosity". Of course I have fallen victim to their diabolical actions. But I never plays those games..........BTW, Whats your address, I am mailing Memorial Day cards out..........
    I call bull@#$@ on the Memorial day cards, in order to prove your intentions please send the card to me first.... :p STAD- YE BE WARNED, He is out to kick your ace!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Welcome to the forum I havent been around to long but I love it and you will also.