Home General Discussion

cigar lounge etiqueitte

2»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Rhamlin:
    I was at a lounge recently that had these neat little pins for sale you just stuck it in the nub and it had a little handle on it. The owner was using one so he could smoke to the nub without burning his fingers. I usually smoke till it starts to get bitter or I just can't hold it anymore then just lay it down in the ashtray. Other than not making a mess just enjoy the expierence and make friends. And don't throw the F bomb around that's usually frowned on depending on the group.
    no f-bomb?
    *** that!
    the group that used to frequent my local B&M (RIP B&M, your suicide was a tragic event) was as foul mouthed as it got.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    kuzi16:
    Rhamlin:
    I was at a lounge recently that had these neat little pins for sale you just stuck it in the nub and it had a little handle on it. The owner was using one so he could smoke to the nub without burning his fingers. I usually smoke till it starts to get bitter or I just can't hold it anymore then just lay it down in the ashtray. Other than not making a mess just enjoy the expierence and make friends. And don't throw the F bomb around that's usually frowned on depending on the group.
    no f-bomb?
    *** that!
    the group that used to frequent my local B&M (RIP B&M, your suicide was a tragic event) was as foul mouthed as it got.
    I thought he meant F bomb as in flavored cigars..lol thats usually frowned upon..
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    smoke em if you got em:
    kuzi16:
    Rhamlin:
    no f-bomb?
    *** that!
    I thought he meant F bomb as in flavored cigars..lol thats usually frowned upon..
    hahahaha, that was good