2»

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    415:
    ep carrillo maduro no. 4
    +1 except I prefer the Encantos vitola
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Direwolf:
    I'd be careful around cats and for sure not let it anywhere near your dong .
    Holy $hit thanks for the laugh!!!!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Diesel UHC, Nica Libre and Cigar.com Brazilian Label. Ohhhh and Obsidian by PDR. Great smoke.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Alex Svenson:
    Diesel UHC, Nica Libre and Cigar.com Brazilian Label. Ohhhh and Obsidian by PDR. Great smoke.

I love me some Obsidian, just never have the extra $ when I'm jonseing for one. Sprint Sale...(hint,hint)
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    LOL these things can regularly be had in a box for $60 in decent sizes. Not sure I can do better than that. I will say that based on my expertise in tobacco, this is one of the absolute best bang for your buck cigars out there. If you bought this same quality of cigar at a store under a more snooty label, you'd be looking at $8+ easy.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Just messing with ya, bro. I'm eyeballing a box right now and trying to figure out how to explain another order to the wife. I agree, they are an absolute bargain for the quality.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    obsidian is good i had my first this past weekend in las vegas.....i will have to get another one though i remember i liked it but after that much alcohol i think i would have smoked anything
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Heavy:
    jr_p951:
    Camacho Triple Maduro

This got me thinking so I had to edit...The Tat Black is pretty awesome. So is the LFD FPII.
    Brother, you and I apparently have entirely different budgets!!..lol

I'll second the LHCOF as well as:
    Cusano paired maduro
    Diesel
    Onyx Reserve
    Montesino maduro
    LGC Serie R maduro

Edit: just realized you said one stick. I guess I'd go with Diesel for the money.
    +1
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Good stuff so far. There's quite a few listed that I've tried from samplers that I need to revisit.

I did say one stick, but who am I to limit a bunch of junkies to one stick. image

Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised that I haven't seen any Padrons listed. After smoking the 3000M they have earned a permanent slot in my smallish inventory.

On the higher end for me would be San Cristobal. I got a clasico from a sampler and I was sad when it finished.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    415:
    ep carrillo maduro no. 4
    BINGO

also, the Diesel is great, as is the 5 Vegas AAA, and I'm pretty partial to the Undercrown.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Padron Londres Maduro (lonsdale) can be had for cheap as dirt if you hunt for a deal. Great sticks, and they do well with down time, but smoke great ROTT.

Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduro isn't my favorite of the 858s, BUT it is still a great stick, and a great value.

Diesel UHC. Can't be beat. A little too strong for my taste at first, but they mellow out realllllly well after some naptime. Alex loves to say how these are as good or better than any 8$ stick out there, but you get them for 3$ or so

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    +1 on the padron coronas and lanceros, I always have stock of both blends. Black market is a peronsal fave
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Perdomo reserve 10th anniversary Maduro
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Favorite inexpensive Maduro: 1844-50
    Favorite Maduro period: Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18
    You can also add Liga Privada 9, Feral Flying Pig, Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos into the mix.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    My take on "value maduro" is one that provides a lot of value for the money, not necessarily one that is the lowest priced decent cigar.

Doc said : "...Padron Londres Maduro (lonsdale) can be had for cheap as dirt if you hunt for a deal. Great sticks, and they do well with down time, but smoke great ROTT..." Absolutely!

The Oval - just can't be beat for the money.

Perdomo Habano (maduro) & Perdomo Nick's Sticks

DPG JJ Maduro

Hoyo Excalibur Dark Knight
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    JDH:
    My take on "value maduro" is one that provides a lot of value for the money, not necessarily one that is the lowest priced decent cigar.

Doc said : "...Padron Londres Maduro (lonsdale) can be had for cheap as dirt if you hunt for a deal. Great sticks, and they do well with down time, but smoke great ROTT..." Absolutely!

DPG JJ Maduro

I've had one of the Black Knights. was a great stick.
    Direwolf:
    JDH:

DPG JJ Maduro

I've had one of the Black Knights. was a great stick.
    Yep. they're one of those really good cigars that just doesn't get enough attention.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    JDH:
    You are correct, that was my intention.

I've heard a lot of good talk about the Padron Londres. I haven't had it, but I did have a 5er of the delicias and wasn't too impressed. How do they compare? To me it was worth the few extra bucks to get the 3000.
    With that line of the Padron's I think it all boils down to what size do you really prefer. Me, I'm a big fan of smaller ringed, longer cigars, so the lonsdale does it for me (but I'm really not a lancero fan - go figure). Whatever turns yer crank.
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    surprisingly good stick for very cheap... Bahia red label Maduro. either that or LGC Serie N. I have had BOXES of these suckers and they are always sweet, smooth, and loaded with a fruit flavor that is wrapped in a milky chocolate and some light coffee, all backed up by a smooth sweet finish.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    im a big fan of the 5 Vegas 'A' and the AAA. then again the CAO Brazilia was really good too...
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Did anybody mention the fuente maduro?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    After smoking a couple Uzi's the last few days and being that they can be had for $5 a stick... I'm going to add them to this list! I am enjoying the hell out of them
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    bbass2:
    It's pretty self explanatory, but I'd like to see some different opinions on maduros. There is no set price range since "value" will be different for each person, but what is that one stick that you feel you really get your money's worth. I'll start it off with Fuente 858M.
    Cigar.com red label. Full bodied maduro, you'll be surprised how good it was for the price. I know I was.
  • MessickMessick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
    Diesel plus 6 months can not be beat for the money LGC serie r